3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:41 am

Black

Although the game is still not coming out soon (spring 2006), I decided to start a discussion, tk. the game is quite worthwhile, and the developer is very good ...

watched the gameplay video of the game - oh-oh-very impressed! I must say I have not seen such an action for a long time, everything and everything collapses from the shots - it looks like strangely fantastic ... really PS2 will pull all this beauty ?! but the game is being developed specifically for PS2, not PS3 ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burrito 31.10.21

I remember passing MGS2 without a single murder - I feel sorry for "our" people ...

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

Not quite Russians, the action takes place in Chechnya, the new video did not impress very much (where in the forest)

V
Volume 31.10.21

Christmas tree sticks, how do I want to play ETU iguuuuu ....... :(

D
D-Lain 31.10.21

Seen enough screenshots .... did not inspire. I understand that I got drunk with all sorts of quack-firs, but the wild blur in the background, and faded textures as it should not impress. Who there doubts that the game on PS will not come out, you take a look at bloor. With such a blur, it will not just go, fly, not a single clear object in the frame.

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

I will take it anyway, as for the graphics, I completely agree with D-Lain. Let's also look at the gameplay.

I
IronDan 31.10.21

The main thing is that the plot is good. Kwaki-firs are, of course, beautiful, but they have no idea and do not have the motivation to go through them to the end.

D
Darth reals 31.10.21

Keep in mind that this is the debut FPS Criterion, so we can all go awry ...

I
IronDan 31.10.21

There have been many times when the debut game became a hit. So it's worth hoping all the same.

D
Darth reals 31.10.21

[quote name = "IronDan"] There have been many times when the debut game became a hit. So it's worth hoping all the same. [/ Quote]
I agree, the videos look impressive, but it would be better if Black did not do for PS2 (in terms of graphics) ...

J
John Davis 31.10.21

Nobody downloaded the demo?

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

I got a demo, but I didn't have time to watch it, I'll watch it tonight.

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

2Daikatana we are waiting for impressions! It is very interesting how the game will go on ps2.

I
IronDan 31.10.21

The demo weighs 147 megs in the archive. Right now, let's swing and take a look.

M
M0rr0 31.10.21

Not a fig will break off, Criterion, one might say, exists for the sake of this project (Burnout for warm-up and money). EA invested a lot of money in it, Criterion is the creator of one of the best-selling technology, and it had a lot of time to explore all the features of the PS2 and Xbox. 4 years of game development, even more years of RenderWare development, the evolution is noticeable on the same Burnout (almost the standard of graphics on this generation of consoles), I'm not worried about the drive - there is no need.
Black will be the most entertaining game of the last few years, you'll see.

K
Kotomoto 31.10.21

We believe soberly!

T
Timel 31.10.21

Who watched the demo, a normal game?

g
game83 31.10.21

Listen, please tell me what to do with the downloaded archive who downloaded the demo version, I click on it to see what's there and it gives me some kind of error or might change the resolution of this archive instead of ISO something else
I'm waiting for an answer, thanks in advance !!!!

i
ivan 31.10.21

[Quote name = "D-Lain"] Seen enough screenshots .... did not inspire. I understand that I got drunk with all sorts of quack-firs, but the wild blur in the background, and faded textures as it should not impress. Who there doubts that the game on PS will not come out, you take a look at bloor. With such a blur, it will not just go, fly, not a single clear object in the frame. [/ Quote]

Oddly enough, in terms of gaming interest, I liked Killzone more on Plakh, the best shooter from the one played in 2005, according to this criterion, Fir and Kwak were not close ... All the same, I always put interest in the first place, that's why I'm waiting for Black, FSUs on the count.

M
Manager JI 31.10.21

The demo version has been announced for sale.
This, therefore, is the source - [url = http: //www.softclub.ru/news/article.asp? Id = 428] http://www.softclub.ru/news/article.asp?id=428 [ / url]

I went to buy, I will report back tomorrow.

m
max-max 31.10.21

The manager, does not report Daikatana out to this day (more than two days without a break), cannot leave.