3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:41 am

Black

Although the game is still not coming out soon (spring 2006), I decided to start a discussion, tk. the game is quite worthwhile, and the developer is very good ...

watched the gameplay video of the game - oh-oh-very impressed! I must say I have not seen such an action for a long time, everything and everything collapses from the shots - it looks like strangely fantastic ... really PS2 will pull all this beauty ?! but the game is being developed specifically for PS2, not PS3 ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivan 31.10.21

[quote name = "ManagerJI"] Dust from a bullet hitting the wall behind which you are hiding does not settle immediately, but within five to six seconds; you can also be killed (injured) not only with an aimed hit, but also with a ricochet.
Pieces of walls, fragments of concrete and brick, the constant explosions and incessant shooting, burning skeletons of cars ... on the whole - eight points (yet) out of ten [/ quote].

Cool, right FEAR turns out zhdems: up:

I
IronDan 31.10.21

Today for XBOX has already been released. Who has looked already? How does it feel?

d
den115 31.10.21

Brothers, I just downloaded BLACK from the Internet. Cool thing I'll tell you. If anyone needs I can throw a link to the torrent: uzi:

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

Everyone has known her for a long time, did you want to surprise?

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] Everyone has known her for a long time, wanted to surprise

?

D
Dimasius 31.10.21

it seems he is talking about complete and

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Lucifer"] her long everyone knows, wanted to surprise? [/ quote]

maybe it is not the demo and the full version to download ... you have not tried to clarify? [/ quote] news don't forget to read: clever:

g
game83 31.10.21

Everyone, everyone, everyone is out today ISO release for PS 2 !!!!!
I'm going to get drunk !!!!!!!

B
Burrito 31.10.21

* Heart attack *

g
game83 31.10.21

Do you think it turned out much worse on the graph than on Boxing ???

V
VaaN 31.10.21

On the Xbox, the port, i.e. the PS2 might be even better.

B
Bonker 31.10.21

And no one will tell if there is a PAL or NTSC release? And if PAL, then 60Hz can be set there?

I
IronDan 31.10.21

PAL released. Tomorrow it will work out - I will say about the possibility of choice.

J
Jasper 31.10.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] Nobody can tell if there is a PAL or NTSC release? And if PAL, then 60Hz can be set there? [/ Quote]
PAL, 60Hz can be set.

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] [quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Lucifer"] her long everyone knows, wanted to surprise? [/ quote]

maybe it is not the demo and the full version ... you have not downloaded tried to clarify? [/ quote] do not forget to read the news: clever: [/ quote]
I then read the news - the news was about the demo version. about the full version, the news appeared on the 19th, so don't be smart ...

B
Bonker 31.10.21

Some forums write that this version is problematic. Like with the graphics, something is wrong.

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] Some forums write that this version is problematic. Like with the graphics, something is wrong. [/ Quote]
On February 28, we'll find out

M
Manager JI 31.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Bonker"] Some forums write that this version is problematic. Like with the graphics, something is wrong. [/ Quote]
On February 28 we will find out [/ quote]

And what do we have on the last day of winter, is it really a release?

w
wesker 31.10.21

And I passed it already on Boxing.
It is very short ... The
whole passage took 6 hours with a little, Only 5 or 6 levels, though huge. All the action takes place like in Chechnya. What made me very happy is that everyone yells in Russian and correctly, without mistakes.
Passed on normal, a silver weapon opened.
It is exactly the same as the usual one, only silver in color and with infinite ammunition ...
I was very disappointed in the duration, but got an immense thrill from the graphics and crazy action.

C
CTEPBA 31.10.21

took from vaana with ftp PS2 (PAL version) the weight of 3.8 gig.
passed one level. so far it seems nothing, the Kalash does not drive childishly :), the graphics for Sonya are very, very cool