3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:41 am

Black

Although the game is still not coming out soon (spring 2006), I decided to start a discussion, tk. the game is quite worthwhile, and the developer is very good ...

watched the gameplay video of the game - oh-oh-very impressed! I must say I have not seen such an action for a long time, everything and everything collapses from the shots - it looks like strangely fantastic ... really PS2 will pull all this beauty ?! but the game is being developed specifically for PS2, not PS3 ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manager JI 31.10.21

[offtopic] Anyway, I’ll report - tomorrow it’s still early in the morning for work.
If only to buy. [/ Offtopic]

g
game83 31.10.21

Hi, so I did everything as you said, converted it to bin, then two files Black Demo.bin and Black Demo.cue came out, so I took them to the disc via Nero, insert the disc, and then the choice between the memory card and disk, press on the disk, the screen is dark for 3 seconds and again the picture is the choice between the disk and the card ... what do you advise?

what files need to be written to the disc after converting, explain in detail PLEASE !!!!!!

M
Manager JI 31.10.21

There will be no report.
On the way home I was in four (!!) shops.
The subject is nowhere to be found :(

M
Manager JI 31.10.21

Hehe!
Runet, mobile and labor will grind everything !!
I bought it.
In the evening I'll write down what and how.

V
VaaN 31.10.21

game83
You need to write with alcohol, on dvd-r.

g
game83 31.10.21

VaaN !!!!! My friend,
help
me finally figure out how to burn it. I jumped from here - {mininova [1] .org} Black Demo NTSC.torrent- then I took out the ISO 671 Mb from the archive, then I converted BIN / CUE in alcohol, then I burned the CD / DVD from the image in alcohol and selected the file CUE after recording, I get into the console, the PS 2 logo appears, then it tries to load it further and I wait for the black screen, but nothing happens !!!!
Maybe because NTSC is written !!!!
Wrote on CD-R TDK !!!!
REALLY ASK FOR HELP FOR WRITING MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU DID WITH THIS FUCKING GIRL !!!!!!

[size = 75] Added on 04 Feb 2006, 14:10: [/ size]

VERY ASK ALL TO WRITE A DETAILED SMALL FAQ ON
RECORDING THIS WOMAN - WHAT WAY YOU SHOULD DO AND WHICH BOLVANE IS BEST TO RECORD ONLY !!!!!!
IN ADVANCE THANKS AND ALL BIG RESPECT !!!!

B
Burrito 31.10.21

On dvd-r? Exactly?

V
VaaN 31.10.21

Most likely on DVD, firstly iso format, secondly, another release name is black_demo_PS2DVD.

game83 You
don't need to convert anything, take this iso and write it on dvd with alcohol.

B
Burrito 31.10.21

I do not write iso or cue on DVD - I swear that I need a CD-R.

g
game83 31.10.21

I REALLY ASK
EVERYONE TO WRITE A DETAILED SMALL FAQ ON RECORDING THIS FEMALE - WHAT WAY IT IS NECESSARY TO DO AND WHICH BOLO IS BEST TO WRITE DOWN !!!!!!

[size = 75] Added on Feb 04, 2006, 16:02: [/ size]

I REALLY ASK ALL TO WRITE TO ANYONE VERSION - ({mininova [1] .org} Black Demo NTSC.torren) - DETAILED SMALL FAQ ON
RECORDING THIS FEMALE - WHAT WAY IT IS NECESSARY TO DO AND WHICH BOLVANE IS BEST TO WRITE DOWN !!!!!!

S
Segal 31.10.21

I wrote it down, tried it - the infection does not go :(

V
Victorsson 31.10.21

Oh, don’t you worry so much about this demki. If this is what they are selling, then it is not worth it. 10 MINUTES of gameplay, during this time you can't really evaluate anything. Besides that you can't jump, but only two weapons can be carried :).

m
max-max 31.10.21

Pasmatrel video-Atstoy. : [

V
Victorsson 31.10.21

[quote name = "max-max"] Pasmatrel video-Atstoy. : [[/ quote]
Well, not "Atztoy, that's for sure", you can play. It may even be necessary.

J
John Davis 31.10.21

[Quote] Well, not "Atztoy that's for sure", you can play. It may even be necessary. [/ Quote]
Wow. Well, a meager appraisal ... After the demo, don't you say "Oh May, bastard, this is the best thing I've seen in my fucking life !!! Must si, must buy !!!"?

V
Victorsson 31.10.21

[quote name = "John Davis"] [quote] Well, not "Atztoy that's for sure", you can play. It may even be necessary. [/ Quote]
Wow. Well, a meager appraisal ... Do you really not say after the demo "Oh, bastard, this is the best thing I've seen in my fucking life !!! Must si, must buy !!!"? [/ Quote]
No, I don’t say: D. I can't estimate the quality of the game in 10-15 minutes :(. I can say that from what you can see in the demo you can note quite decent interactivity, not bad dynamics and decent control. ), the graphics are nice: D.
But after Fear, which, although dynamic and at first seemed to me very, very, but after some time began to annoy with the monotony of the environment and the action itself, I do not give an estimate for 10 minutes of the game.

V
VaaN 31.10.21

Fig knows why it doesn't work for you, try the dvd version.
[url = http: //isohunt.com/download.php? mode = bt & id = 8503255] http://isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=8503255 [/ url]

M
Manager JI 31.10.21

Well, what can I say? And then I look - the spears are already breaking ...
My verdict: quite playable.
The graphics on the height, the AI enemies terrorists at the proper level, detailed weapon just cool, physics destruction - not amazing, of course, but it's quite ...
Of the minuses: instead of declaring "almost an hour of gaming time" got measly 10 12 minutes; only three weapons are available - pistol, AK-47 and pump.
By the way, speaking of weapons: on the machine gun, you can set several firing modes: single shots, a burst of three shots, or full automatic.
Have you seen something like this anywhere? Me not.

PS I will buy the game when it comes out. I shouldn’t have watched the videos for almost an hour? ;)

D
Darth reals 31.10.21

[quote name = "ManagerJI"] on the machine, you can set several firing modes: single shots, a burst of three shots, or full automatic.
Have you seen something like this anywhere? I am not. [/ Quote]
In [b] Close Combat: First to Fight [/ b] for example: wink:
Why is the destruction "average"?

M
Manager JI 31.10.21

Didn't play Close Combat, never played.
And destruction .... hmm ... at the level that is available in the demo (the level from the very first video is the one on the square), two or three carcasses and a couple of columns holding the facade of the building are subject to destruction.
Yes, a couple more phone booths ...
They ought to have a more serious thread in the demo version.
Okay, I'll go shoot some more :)

[size = 75] Added on 05 Feb 2006, 21:26: [/ size]

Demo version passed four more times.
The impressions have changed somewhat, but have not changed fundamentally.
The game itself lasts about six to seven minutes (and this is instead of what was promised).
So: for the entire demo, the gamer is given the right to fill up about twenty terrorists from three types of weapons.
And at the same time you can carry only two (!!) types of weapons (the weight of the weapon itself that you carry does not matter).
Well, yes, and figs would be with him.
But the fight itself ..... this is something !!
Maybe, of course, I have such a TV .... but I experienced the FULL effect of being present in a street fight.
I experienced something similar a couple of years ago, playing Black Hawk Down on a friend's PC ... The
dust from a bullet hitting the wall behind which you are hiding does not settle immediately, but within five to six seconds; you can also be killed (injured) not only with an aimed hit, but also with a ricochet.
Pieces of walls, shards of concrete and brick, constant explosions and incessant shooting, burning carcasses ... in general - points eight (so far) out of ten.