3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:41 am

Black

Although the game is still not coming out soon (spring 2006), I decided to start a discussion, tk. the game is quite worthwhile, and the developer is very good ...

watched the gameplay video of the game - oh-oh-very impressed! I must say I have not seen such an action for a long time, everything and everything collapses from the shots - it looks like strangely fantastic ... really PS2 will pull all this beauty ?! but the game is being developed specifically for PS2, not PS3 ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 31.10.21

[quote] Why then gets low marks? [/ quote]
Apparently, they didn't sweat like BakaLavr. :-D

B
BakaLavr 31.10.21

patamushta has glitches in the game ... and 8.9 is not low marks

j
just for fun 31.10.21

BakaLavr,
I agree, the ratings are good, I'm just teasing because of the phrase that there are no better shooters than black;)

E
EQA Rif 31.10.21

It's great that you defined the subject here - "A shooter for those who like to take a steam bath." : gigi:

V
VaaN 31.10.21

Nobody has bet 8.9, gamespot has a score of 7.4, the rest have no more than 8.

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

[quote] Even better than HL2? [/ quote] Black [b] WORSE [/ b] Killzone !!! : clever: At least there was a plot, atmosphere, variety.

MP5 (and not only!) With a magazine for 90 (?) Rounds - crazy! : evil:

Why are all weapons except Kalash and RPG American, because the opponents are Russian soldiers? Perhaps the stupid developers don't know other types of Russian weapons? : lol:

Black game of category B! In addition to special effects, the game finally has nothing, everything is dull and not worked out, but it could have turned out to be a real hit!

[quote] management at altitude! [/ quote] And when you press the zoom too?

S
SuperFedya 31.10.21

[quote name = "VaaN"] Nobody has bet 8.9 to the game, gamespot has a score of 7.4, the rest have no more than 8. [/ quote]
Don't zvizdi:
[url = http: //www.stuffmagazine.com/hype/review.aspx ? id = 10687] http://www.stuffmagazine.com/hype/review.aspx?id=10687 [/ url]

A
ACE 31.10.21

I usually don't go into the console, but the most correct estimate is:

[url] http://www.gamerankings.com/ [/ url]

Lower than Project SnowBlind (80%) and Timesplitters 3 (84%), but higher, than Killzone (72%).

V
VaaN 31.10.21

SuperFedya
10 is sheer nonsense, where did you just dig up this link?
The game is no higher than 7.

B
Bonker 31.10.21

Merry igruha. For some reason, the style reminded me of Pj: Snowblind. The music is great, just like MGS has such powerful orchestrations. The gameplay is so relaxed, the brain is resting. Or is it in contrast to me after RE4 :) I didn’t like only the lack of blood and the unconvincing sound of the shotgun.

J
John Davis 31.10.21

I’m looking, not really the people complain about the lack of opportunity to save during the mission. Not annoying, or what?

V
Victorsson 31.10.21

No, well, Stuff could have delivered 10 for sure :). But it's not worth evaluating a game product based on their assessment :).

I
IronDan 31.10.21

[quote name = "John Davis"] I'm looking, not really that people are complaining about the lack of opportunity to save during the mission. Doesn't

bother me , or what? [/ Quote ] On a normal, it doesn't bother, but on a hard drive there is no longer a desire to pass.

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

Sobsna Che I can say: go ahead, cheerfully, on normal, sat down, noticed soaked, hide, slowly wet everyone, hard-shoot current with heads, sit and do not stick out for a long time.
Losing about Killzone and comparison with it is like comparing an ass with a finger, so in Killzone the design was built like this: one beautifully worked out zone, which is repeated 5-7 times, it stunned me, in Black, not only are there a bunch of passages , unlike the linear Killzon, so there is still some kind of realism, unpredictability, but the fields are limited, but they are huge, the level in the forest is generally the ideal of correct design, further - interactivity: here Black's development killed time in vain, it would be better to have Havok on they took weapons, moderately interactive, but there are also superiorities over Havok-glass and concrete fall and hit the ground, they break, I have not seen this anywhere else, there is also the physics of weapons, recoil, etc., to which you need to get used to, in Killson physics is zero, so cheap ragdoll for soldiers. Graphics: Killson is very good, there are minor bugs, but they are almost invisible, AA is made at an average level,the animation and detailing of the weapon is at a height, Black is the cooler animation and detail of the weapon I have not seen anywhere else, so on the guns even during the game rivets are animated, the textures of the environment are weak, but made with the mind, in general beautiful, lighting and explosions, flying out look especially cool flashes from windows when throwing a grenade into a house, soldiers both here and there non-singularly brag about polygons, but everywhere they look at Hurray, AI enemies - in Killson they enrage, they see me from a kilometer away, and in the near one they fly like a kamikaze, in Black more abruptly, a good imitation, laughed that they start to run away ridiculous, and the chelas with the shot are just maniacs, in general competently, the plot is in Killson current in the screensavers, in Black finally cine shit, but it seems like they look fresh, the conclusion: Black is much more tactful and realistic, Killson is boring , pleases with an unusual setting. My score is Killson-7, Black-8Black-cooler animation and weapon detail I have not seen anywhere else, so on the guns even during the game rivets are animated, the textures of the environment are weak, but made with the mind, in general beautiful, the lighting and explosions, the flashes flying out of the windows when a grenade is thrown at house, soldiers both here and there non-singularly brag about polygons, but everywhere they look at Hurray, AI enemies - in Killzon they enrage - they see me from a kilometer away, and in the nearest they fly like a kamikaze, in Black more abruptly, a good imitation, amused that they start to run away It's ridiculous, and the chelas with the fraction are just maniacs, in general competently, the plot is in Killson current in the screensavers, in Black finally cinematic shit, but it seems like they look fresh, the conclusion: Black is much more tactful and realistic, Killson is boring, pleases with an unusual setting. -Killson-7, Black-8Black-cooler animation and weapon detail I have not seen anywhere else, so on the guns even during the game rivets are animated, the textures of the environment are weak, but made with the mind, as a whole beautifully, the lighting and explosions, the flashes flying out of the windows when a grenade is thrown at the house, the soldiers both here and there non-singularly brag about polygons, but everywhere they look at Hurray, AI enemies - in Killson they enrage - they see me from a kilometer away, and in the near fly like a kamikaze, in Black more abruptly, not a bad imitation, it amused that they start to run away It's ridiculous, and the chelas with the fraction are just maniacs, in general competently, the plot is in Killson current in the screensavers, in Black finally cinematic shit, but it seems like they look fresh, the conclusion: Black is much more tactful and realistic, Killson is boring, pleases with an unusual setting. -Killson-7, Black-8so on the cannons even during the game the rivets are animated, the textures of the environment are weak, but they are made with the mind, as a whole beautifully, the lighting and explosions, the flashes flying out of the windows when throwing a grenade into the house look especially cool, the soldiers both here and there non-singularly brag about polygons, but everywhere they look at Hurray, AI enemies - in Killzon they pissed off - they see me from a kilometer away, and in the near one they fly like a kamikaze, in Black more abruptly, a good imitation, it laughed that they start to run away ridiculously, and chelas with a shot are just maniacs, in general competently, plot-in Killson current in the screensavers, in Black finally cine shit, but it seems like they look fresh, the conclusion: Black is much more tactful and realistic, Killson is more boring, pleases with an unusual setting. My rating is Killson-7, Black-8so on the guns even during the game the rivets are animated, the textures of the environment are weak, but they are made wisely, as a whole, beautifully, the lighting and explosions, the flashes flying out of the windows when throwing a grenade into the house look especially cool, the soldiers both here and there non-singularly brag about polygons, but everywhere they look at Hurray, AI enemies - in Killzon they pissed off - they see me from a kilometer away, and in the near one they fly like a kamikaze, in Black more abruptly, a good imitation, it laughed that they start to run away ridiculously, and chelas with a shot are just maniacs, in general competently, the plot is in Killson current in the screensavers, in Black finally cine shit, but it seems like they look fresh, the conclusion: Black is much more tactful and realistic, Killson is more boring, pleases with an unusual setting. My rating is Killson-7, Black-8the soldiers both here and there non-singularly brag about polygons, but everywhere they look at Hurray, AI enemies - in Killson they enrage - they see me from a kilometer away, and in the near one they fly like a kamikaze, in Black more abruptly, a good imitation, it amused that they start to run away absurdly, and chelas with fractions are just maniacs, in general competently, the plot is in Killson current in the screensavers, in Black finally cinematic shit, but it seems like they look fresh, the conclusion: Black is much more tactful and realistic, Killson is more boring, pleases with an unusual setting. -7, Black-8the soldiers both here and there non-singularly brag about polygons, but everywhere they look at Hurray, AI enemies - in Killson they enrage - they see me from a kilometer away, and in the near one they fly like a kamikaze, in Black more abruptly, a good imitation, it amused that they start to run away absurdly, and chelas with fractions are just maniacs, in general competently, the plot is in Killson current in the screensavers, in Black finally cinematic shit, but it seems like they look fresh, the conclusion: Black is much more tactful and realistic, Killson is more boring, pleases with an unusual setting. -7, Black-8but they seem to look fresh, the conclusion: Black is much more tactful and realistic, Killson is more boring, an unusual setting pleases. My rating is Killson-7, Black-8but they seem to look fresh, the conclusion: Black is much more tactful and realistic, Killson is more boring, an unusual setting pleases. My rating is Killson-7, Black-8

B
Bonker 31.10.21

And I liked Keilson better. The setting is more powerful, science fiction after all. The levels of detail and size are in principle comparable, recall the level at the docks in kilzones or the level at the shuttle. Soldier models close up are more detailed in Keelzon, weapon models look better in Black. But Black is similar in texture to the "cartoon" Project: Snowblind and Kill Switch, and Killzone is more realistic chtoli with its dirty dark scale. The interactivity at the levels in Black is certainly cool, but RPGs are given only in strictly designated places and there are very few charges for it, usually there are only 2-3 places at the level where you need to use RPGs in order to go further. According to the old shooter habit, you save ammunition, so if the enemy is hiding behind a box, then more often you wait until it pops out, rather than smashing the box to pieces in a burst. All objects, which can be destroyed are perfectly visible, because they do not fit tightly to each other and cracks are visible, which interferes with the perception of the game world, the feeling that you are running in cardboard decorations. In general, in Black there is no immersion in the game, because you do not contact your partners, the screensavers between the levels are absolutely stupid. So maybe Killzone is technically inferior to Black, I liked it more.

i
ivan 31.10.21

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] [quote] Why swear?
BlindGuard [/ quote]
Well, you can't throw out a word from a song. : D This is me about the game.
And my question under your editorship has finally lost its meaning. : ([/ quote]

Nothing, I think everyone understood: D By the way, even in Freedom Fighters, Russian mothers often slipped too. In our country, fuck is not a swear word, or rather it is not perceived. So it is with them.

S
Sutott 31.10.21

And there is a multi player with joysticks or current in the network: upset:

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

He's not there at all

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

To me, killzone is also more black than nravitstsa.

g
game83 31.10.21

Guys, how to get through level 4, reached almost the end of the level, run around in some kind of weapons depot and have nowhere else to go, and the road is closed back?