3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:41 am

Black

Although the game is still not coming out soon (spring 2006), I decided to start a discussion, tk. the game is quite worthwhile, and the developer is very good ...

watched the gameplay video of the game - oh-oh-very impressed! I must say I have not seen such an action for a long time, everything and everything collapses from the shots - it looks like strangely fantastic ... really PS2 will pull all this beauty ?! but the game is being developed specifically for PS2, not PS3 ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

[b] Black [/ b]
[u] pros: [/ u] beautiful special effects, good weapon detail ...
[u] cons: [/ u] the game is very short: sad:, AI stupid (especially downs with shotguns) : stupid:, immortal allies: brash:, no plot: ass:, delusional tasks: uzi:, shadows with circles: shocked:, monotonous gameplay: clever:, no blood: dn:, after passing, a mode with infinite weapons opens (infinite M16 with a grenade launcher, a lamer's dream!: gigi :), the difficulty level only affects (!) the number of first-aid kits and tasks ...: clever:

Result: Criterion Games "genius developers": rotfl:

ps I passed Black on normal and on hard ...: D

S
Segal 31.10.21

I played two hours yesterday, completed two missions. I liked it a lot, I can't even believe that PS2 pulls such beauty.

m
mr.Bubles 31.10.21

[quote name = "VaaN"] On the Xbox, the port, ie. on PS2 it will probably be even better. [/ Quote]
Chtoli fell from the stairs? : stupid:
Take the same Burnout3 and Revenge from the same Criterion, development for Sonya, but on Box it looks much cooler.

B
Bonker 31.10.21

IGN had a comparison of B3 on PS2 and Xbox. Textures are better on Xbox, and lighting and sparks are better on PS2.

n
narver 31.10.21

I downloaded it, put it on the burn, I will walk like a tiger in a cage for 14 minutes. : wonder:

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

I played, my impressions are generally very positive.
Pleased with the graphics, the effects are just class, especially for ps2.
From what I did not like I can only call stupid AI. I still didn't like to kill the enemy, you need to plant a lot of cartridges in it. In short, I put 8.0 on a 10-point scale.

D
Dimasius 31.10.21

it's not clear why the OPM put this game at 10 ..... I would also put the
game at 8, I was pleased with the game, especially the Russian language and of course the graphics, but recently I watched the video review of the edge instincts on boxing-black as graphics loses (although maybe summer landscapes lured) but zy2 is progress :)

A
Athrun_Zala 31.10.21

IGN shipped PS2 versions 8.7, and Xbox 8.6: gigi:

On Gamespot, both got 7.4. : upset:

V
VaaN 31.10.21

[quote name = "mr.Bubles"] [quote name = "VaaN"] Port on Xbox, ie on PS2 it will probably be even better. [/ Quote]
Chtoli fell from the stairs? : stupid:
Take the same Burnout3 and Revenge from the same Criterion, development for Sonya, but on Box it looks much cooler. [/ quote]

You probably do not really understand the meaning of the words "possible" and "significantly".

E
EQA Rif 31.10.21

Not so AI and dumb, not dumber than a Q4 thread. And under the joypad so vapsche normalek. In terms of graphics, you can only find fault with the explicit transitions of LOD objects.
btw, they really scream "Oooh, ---!" or it seemed to me? :)

[i] Why curse?
BlindGuard [/ i]

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

IGN: XBOX 8.6 PS2 8.7
Criterion I respect you!
Before you is a vivid example of the conscientiousness of its work, not that Ubeysibiasoft all sorts with their wretched ports!
: lamer:
PS Who yelled here that PS2 will not pull? : uzi:: upto:

E
EQA Rif 31.10.21

[Quote] Why swear?
BlindGuard [/ quote]
Well, you can't throw out a word from a song. : D This is me about the game.
And my question under your editorship has finally lost its meaning. :(

B
BakaLavr 31.10.21

passed somewhere 5-6 missions, to the bridge
everything is shorter awesome, everything is super ... ai quite smart, difficult, the levels are super,

none of the same criterion respect, IMHO there is no better shooter. Interesting and cool, and there is a plot (video screensavers =)

A
Athrun_Zala 31.10.21

[quote name = "BakaLavr"] Criterion respect, IMHO there is no better shooter. [/ quote]

Even better than HL2? :)

S
Segal 31.10.21

Better, by the way. But I didn't like HL2 at all :)

B
BakaLavr 31.10.21

halva and dumas suck slippers and lick BLACK's heels)

S
SuperFedya 31.10.21

Why is this game so cool?
What about management?

B
BakaLavr 31.10.21

management at height!
in comparison with sblek each shooter is not!
I even sweated while playing

j
just for fun 31.10.21

[Quote] in comparison with sblek, each shooter is nothing! [/ quote]
Why then gets low marks? ;)
[quote] But IGN delivered PS2 version 8.7, and Xbox 8.6 Gygs

On Gamespot both versions got 7.4. I do not understand [/ quote]

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

[quote name = "BakaLavr"] management is at a height! [/ quote]
Yeah, self-determination to help you: lol:

[quote name = "BakaLavr"] compared to slick, every shooter is nothing! [/ quote]
Isn't it funny yourself? And I see, you press f0nat S0ni: lol: