3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LevAris 31.10.21 11:53 am

KillZone

a small video from killzone - http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... izo_gp.mov
in my opinion is very, very good

Modified on July 8, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 31.10.21

eh ... and I thought that I would soon get to the place to leave the planet

V
V318 31.10.21

Well, that's a sad moment !!!
Game over !!! :( :( I
would like to advise those who will pass this level - after starting the starting program (in the hall on the upper floor of the "control room") - immediately to the ship. The program worked for a certain time and “turned off.” When we, without wasting time on “looting” and collecting weapons and ammunition from the killed, moved to the ship - everything was fine.
And another tip, there is a sniper rifle near the remote control where you start the launch program. Take it !!! Great to come in handy when you get to the orbital platform. (This is - if you play as Templar!).

Tell me, in the "firefight" mode you need to kill everyone, or only the helghast. ??? And then it seems like their earthlings shoot me too ????

M
Max_LB 31.10.21

Is there anyone here playing Killzone on-line?
If there is, then my question is - how do you connect to the network.
In the game menu, I did not find a single item that allows you to start a collective game through net.

c
combine 31.10.21

[quote name = "Max_LB"] Is there anyone here playing Killzone on-line?
If there is, then my question is - how do you connect to the network.
In the game menu, I did not find a single item that allows you to start a collective game through net. [/ Quote]
Is the disc even licensed?

B
Bonker 31.10.21

What's your version?

a
aladdin 31.10.21

my disk supports multiplayer and network play - there is such a menu ...

M
Max_LB 31.10.21

The disc is licensed. Regular edition in a blue box (not a collector's edition in a metal one). In short, from SoftKlab with Russian subtitles.
What does it mean - which version?

c
combine 31.10.21

[quote name = "Max_LB"] License disk. Regular edition in a blue box (not a collector's edition in a metal one). In short, from SoftKlab with Russian subtitles.
What does it mean - which version? [/ Quote]
Maybe SoftKlab cut out the multiplayer as unnecessary? I, in any case, had it.
Version. Meant NTSC or PAL. You have PAL.

B
Bonker 31.10.21

Yes, and I'm talking about the same thing, since there is no official network service in Russia, then multiplayer over the network can be zadizable.

V
V318 31.10.21

: cry:
I called the Softclub ....
Everything really is, as Bonker and combine suggested ...
:(: sad:

M
Max_LB 31.10.21

That is, the network mode was cut out in the version for Russia?
And the second question immediately arose - is there no multiplayer in the collectible version (the one in the metal box)? If he is still there, then from a legal point of view, can I request an exchange of my version for a collector's version (with a surcharge, of course)? They misled me with a big inscription on a blue background - "With net play".

V
V318 31.10.21

Dear !!!
I'm already playing in the second round, but I still don't know how to use hand grenades correctly. How can you control which direction to throw them, at what distance and response delay.
Tell
me if anyone knows ...... : fight:: uzi:

D
D} Jumper 31.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] my disk supports multiplayer and network play - there is such a menu ... [/ quote]
do you have a PAL version?

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "D} Jumper"] do you have a PAL version? [/ quote]

I don't remember exactly, because dormouse chip, but like NTSC ...

S
SuperFedya 31.10.21

Good game. I love shooters where you fight with people and not with monsters.
The truth is still difficult. Who set up the controls how?

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

I liked the game. It is good that we are at war on earth, and not somewhere in space. Even more battle, there would be a flight. This is also my first shooter for zy2, that's why I liked very much, although his ratings are low ...

S
SuperFedya 31.10.21

Forget the grades. Parasite Eve was also poorly rated, and the game is also complete flight!

R
ReAvEr 31.10.21

Yeah, Parasite EvE is generally a masterpiece in my opinion.
But I'm just going to try KillZone.

V
Vergile_17 31.10.21

Yes Parasite Eve is cool, but a heavy bastard ***.
Killzone is a cool game, but I only liked the levels in the city, and everything else is somehow not very ...

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

Today I saw a lot of billboards "Autumn Call", the billboard depicts a young man with a dual shock, and in the background Helgasta from Killzone, and below the inscription PlayStation 2. What does it mean, is it possible that Killzone 2 will be released on PS2 without a pomp, and everything is so competent veiled? I didn't take a photo, maybe I'll do it tomorrow! : wink: