3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LevAris 31.10.21 11:53 am

KillZone

a small video from killzone - http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... izo_gp.mov
in my opinion is very, very good

Modified on July 8, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
Observer 31.10.21

[b] Daikatana [/ b], Yeah, I saw it too. I whinnied for a long time, because the inscription "Autumn Call" was not associated with the release of the game at all :)

R
Retrokun 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], aha to each for each new friend of Killzone 2 :-D

O
Observer 31.10.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], Well, what if Sony and the military enlistment office are at the same time? : lol:

C
CyHDyK 31.10.21

will not work ^ _ &. my military registration and enlistment office has already received my f-26

R
Retrokun 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], and quickly you need to create what PS3 can get: mrgreen:

O
Observer 31.10.21

This is definitely an agreement with the military registration and enlistment office. The type of advertisement is ... Serve in the army and get KILLZONE 2 as a gift :-D

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

[quote] Well, what if Sony and the Military
Enlistment Office are at the same time?

J
John Davis 31.10.21

In my opinion, it has been said for a long time that Killzone 2 is being prepared for PS2. True, it was supposed to come out last year, or at the beginning of this. In general, a dark story, I still did not understand what's what.

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

[b] John Davis [/ b], at the end of this now, I think.

w
wish 31.10.21

Is it worth playing this game for a person who does not favor the tactical component of shooters?

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

[b] wish [/ b], Killzone regular FPS :)

M
ManiMike 31.10.21

[quote] Is it worth playing this game for a person who does not favor the tactical component in shooters? [/ quote]
Opponents in Killzone are idiots ....

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "wish"] Is it worth playing this game for a person who does not favor the tactical component in shooters? [/ quote] is

certainly worth it! the game is super awesome!

B
Beoring 31.10.21

Yes, and the partners are also idiots shooting at them and they stand in full growth in one place and yell Help Mi :) Instead of running and hiding. But in general I really liked the toy. One of the best on PS2. IMHO

S
Splin 31.10.21

Hello everyone. Stuck in the game, you need to shoot down two ships on the platform, from an anti-aircraft gun, on the water ... well, they just kill everyone-help :(

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

and what level of difficulty, I passed without problems at all levels :?

B
Beoring 31.10.21

Is it in the jungle? Well, I followed Rico, he just has a killer bazooka;)

S
Splin 31.10.21

I reach the anti-aircraft gun and stay in it, well, I can't kill these ships, it doesn't work, that's all :(

G
Glebdog 31.10.21

I pass on hard.
started yesterday.
If I get there, I'll tell you how I went.

this is where the pier by the sea or some lake is near the base and on the shore of the air defense and a couple of devices will be dangling, they need to be banged right?

S
Splin 31.10.21

yes, a couple flies from above and: fight: