3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LevAris 31.10.21 11:53 am

KillZone

a small video from killzone - http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... izo_gp.mov
in my opinion is very, very good

Modified on July 8, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daikatana 31.10.21

[Quote] this is where the pier by the sea or some lake is near the base, and on the coast of the air defense and a couple of devices will wander around, they need to be banged right? [/ quote]
Namely, in the swamps of mangrove groves. : mrgreen:

S
Splin 31.10.21

yes yes - that's it :): razz:

G
Glebdog 31.10.21

I’ll get there in the evening if I’ll write it off right away.

yesterday pogamal quite a bit.
Luger current has appeared so far. TT infro optics doesn't make me any weather at all, and its knife is also
not very good , and its automatic pistol is very good.

Another topic I am so that the Standard Helghast Rifles are better in performance than the Vitovki ISA.
So you can immediately change at the first opportunity the ISA Rifle to the Helghast RIFLE, what for did they do that?

The only thing ISA has is a sub-barreled granulator and that's it.

v
vic_one 31.10.21

[b] Glebdog [/ b],
[quote]
The only thing standing in the ISA podsvolny granotamet all
[/ quote]
Further useful grenade launcher when vylezesh base

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

Standard Helghast rifles are one and a half to two times worse in accuracy and destructive power. Luger [u] appeared [/ u]: razz: ... the knife is effective when you quickly run up, and "pull" enemies with it, it turned out to run around them and only straighten with a knife. and her machine is the most effective - it allows from a long distance and the first time ... yes: mrgreen:

G
Glebdog 31.10.21

[b] Daikatana [/ b], I don’t know the accuracy is less than that of ISA rifles, but the destructive power seemed to me cooler at the Helghast Riflemen, I don’t know why.
I ran with two and checked during the whole round and distant enemies, for some reason, is also more convenient for me to shoot from the Helgastov rifle.
And their pistols are also cooler. In close combat, she may have an advantage, but I'm clearly not in the long-range. After all, according to the plot, they evolved more abruptly at the expense of combat equipment.

And with a knife it sucks to run up and shoot. I like to clean everyone from afar. Not a game where the knife is interesting.

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

[b] Glebdog [/ b], what about multiplayer? there are completely different characteristics of weapons for multi and single.

O
Observer 31.10.21

By the way, this advertisement :)

[img] http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/808/ps2gj1.jpg [/ img]

R
Retrokun 31.10.21

The homeland is waiting for you with kirzachi and a shovel will be given upon arrival :-D

O
Observer 31.10.21

Yes, fuck, it's only ours who can come up with such a thing :)

S
Splin 31.10.21

Well, well, there is no way to get through ..: ((((

x
xds 31.10.21

[quote name = "Splin"] Well, well, there is no way to get through ..: (((([/ quote]
You just didn't shoot enough from a bazooka for about three minutes and these cruisers are kapets: fight:

S
Splin 31.10.21

but I do not have time, they kill nafig; (

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "Splin"] but I don't have time, they kill nafig; ([/ quote]

and you don't stick your head out too much - shoot from an ambush

S
Splin 31.10.21

and what an ambush) - you sit on an antiaircraft gun and shoot at a coma :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 34 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "xds"] [quote name = "Splin"] well, well, there is no way to get through ..: (((([/ quote]
You just did not shoot a little from a bazooka for about three minutes and these cruisers are kapets: fight: [/ quote]

from a bazooka?) No I have no bazooka, or is this antiaircraft gun called that)

x
xds 31.10.21

[quote name = "Splin"] and what kind of ambush) -you sit on an antiaircraft gun and shoot at a coma :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 34 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "xds"] [quote name = "Splin"] Well, well, there is no way to get through ..: (((([/ quote]
You just have to shoot a little bazooka for about three minutes and these cruisers are kapets): fight: [ / quote]

from a bazooka?) I don’t have any bazooka, or is this antiaircraft gun called that) [/ quote]
excuse me this is what I call an antiaircraft gun: mrgreen:
what difficulty are you playing on

S
Splin 31.10.21

so that I remember which one: shock: it seems on the average somewhere: shocked:

x
xds 31.10.21

[quote name = "Splin"] so that I remember which one: shock: it seems on the average somewhere: shocked: [/ quote]
if on the average, then it is clear why you are being knocked down all the time.
At first I went through the easy one, then I got bored and decided to go through the middle one and I had the same problems but I could not go through, so I only play on the easy one

G
Glebdog 31.10.21

I recently replayed somehow on hard, it seems that there were no special problems.
the tactics are all the same as normal, only a little more accurate and all in principle, I don't remember any problems in KILLZONE.

x
xds 31.10.21

[quote name = "Glebdog"] I just recently replayed something on hard, it seems that there were no special problems.
the tactics are all the same as for the normal, only a little more careful and everything is in principle, I don’t remember any problems in KILLZONE. [/ quote]
Yes, you are a beast: maniac: