3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LevAris 31.10.21 11:53 am

KillZone

a small video from killzone - http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... izo_gp.mov
in my opinion is very, very good

Modified on July 8, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jasper 31.10.21

Greetings to all.
Who played this wonderful game, please tell me what to do in level 6.
In general, there is some kind of base in the jungle, rocket launchers are shooting there, things with machine guns are flying around the base.
So after I destroy the plane (aircraft), the door to the next place does not open for me.
What do you need to do there?
Also, my squad is at the very beginning, it doesn't want to go with me.

B
Bonker 31.10.21

I would help you, but I'm still at the beginning of the game, looking for Hakku.

L
Lambri 31.10.21

I sit and think - which set to order: [b] usual [/ b] or [b] gift [/ b]. If someone has a gift, tell us if the additional material is worth a couple of hundred rubles overpayment? :?

J
Jasper 31.10.21

[quote] I would help you, but I'm still at the beginning of the game, looking for Hakku.
[/ quote]
Well, what did you find it?

K
Kellz 31.10.21

[offtopic] [b] regular or gift [/ b]
and I got a gift at the regular price + also a calendar on hard cardboard :) I ordered it by advance order, but there is no calendar in the regular collector's edition, in a metal DVD box 2 disc - with the game, and with bonuses, and instructions. [/ offtopic]

And I went through the park, now there are three of us - me, Sam Fisher's "sister", and a big man with a machine gun, the general was rescued in the park, and we were given a new task. In the beginning, I chose the difficulty level "normal", it would be better to choose "easy", sometimes it is not easy to play.

B
Bonker 31.10.21

[quote name = "Jasper"] [quote] I would help you, but I'm still at the beginning of the game, looking for Hakku.
[/ quote]
Well, what did you find it? [/ quote] Found it, right now in the Jungle suply base by storm. Helghast started using grenades and the pancake got very hot.

J
Jasper 31.10.21

[Quote] Found, right now in the Jungle suply base by storm. Helghast started using grenades and the pancake got very hot.
[/ quote]
You have almost reached the place where I am right now.

K
Kellz 31.10.21

I have already passed the jungle, we are already in the snowy mountains, hunting for General Adams. I wonder who Vizari is ?!

[b] Jasper [/ b]
[i] Who played this wonderful game, please tell me what to do in level 6. [/ i]

did you manage to get through? I don’t remember where it is.

I'm already at the space base :)

J
Jasper 31.10.21

[Quote] did you manage to get through? I don’t remember where it is.
[/ quote]
There you start near the base, some other flying things fly and shoot.
There are still a lot of bunkers there.

B
Bonker 31.10.21

Fuf, passed! A fun toy. The mountains pleased us most of all, because of the gigantic structures and the still fierce battles. But the last level is the weakest, the design of some kind of lokhovskoy.

[quote name = "Jasper"] [quote] did it get through? I don’t remember where it is.
[/ quote]
There you start near the base, some other flying things fly and shoot.
There are still a lot of bunkers. [/ Quote] If this is where the gates are closed at first and yours are waiting for you. Then you must first blow up 2 bunkers and then yours will run inside. Then run to the trail of the gate, there is still an anti-aircraft gun nearby and stock up on mines there, after that the 2nd gate will open and the enemies will come out from there, then you will figure it out yourself.

J
Jasper 31.10.21

Thanks to everyone who responded.
It turned out that it was necessary to quickly penetrate to the bunker and chop off these flying contraptions there. And I just shot them, and only then turned them off.

K
Kellz 31.10.21

I passed for Templar, now I will pass for Luger, next in turn is Rico and Hakka: D

J
Jasper 31.10.21

Finally it passed. I liked the game very much.
Like I heard that I am going to do the second part.
Who has heard something like this? What information can there be?
PS Tell me where you can download soundtracks, especially from the credits, unless of course they are.

D
DIIIABLO 31.10.21

In my magazine it says that this is not a bad shooter. : clever: Can it go to Pentium III 530MHZ? : confused:

n
nTrophy 31.10.21

If you put it into the PlayStation2, it will go: gigi:

a
aladdin 31.10.21

I'm already passing for a sniper girl too ... cool.

[size = 75] Added on Feb 21, 2005 5:39 pm: [/ size]

nobody plays it on ps2?

V
V318 31.10.21

Good day !

On mission 11 ("hope") in the Helghan War.
"My" group is at the cosmodrome in the Snowy Mountains. We raised the Shuttle from the hangar, activated the launch program in the "control room", exterminating all the Helghasts. BUT !! There is no ladder attached to the ship: ermm: !!! How to omit it. There, near the ship, there is some kind of remote control near the railing, but it is not active.
I have already climbed all the rooms in the control room and in the hangar, but I did not find anything to activate the ladder.
I remember that when Hakka sent me and Luger to the "control room", he said that "he and Ricco will go to the Shuttle and lower the ladder" ....

What to do !!! Tell !!!

B
Bonker 31.10.21

Are you a temlar? I also passed this mission for him. There were no problems.

a
aladdin 31.10.21

is it far from the place where you need to mine 2 "Katyushas" and shoot 3 enemy starships from a machine gun?

B
Bonker 31.10.21

Cash is far away. This is generally the penultimate level.