3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LevAris 31.10.21 11:53 am

KillZone

a small video from killzone - http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... izo_gp.mov
in my opinion is very, very good

Modified on July 8, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exost 31.10.21

I wanted to play for the Helghast: D And as I understand the political system, they have a dictatorship and are there leaders?

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

[quote] And as I understand it, their political system is a dictatorship and there are leaders? [/ quote]
Yes, there is such, the leader's name is Visari, he can be seen in the opening video, and that's it, he never shone anywhere else.
[url = http: //youtube.com/watch? v = CjmCc-0seZo] http://youtube.com/watch?v=CjmCc-0seZo [/ url]
[quote] I wanted to play as Helghast [/ quote]
Yes, I understand you. But you can play for them only in multiplayer, since there is a game mode with bots (if suddenly the console is not connected to an Internet).

E
Exost 31.10.21

It is necessary to spank, look. Maybe in 2 parts they will do part of the missions for the hellgast it would be cool ...
Thanks for the answers, it's just that this gamul on PS2 eluded me. I knew about her, but all hands did not reach ...

D
Digital noise 31.10.21

[quote name = "Exost"] We need to do some stuff, look. Maybe they will do part of the missions for the Hellghast in part 2, it would be cool ...
Thanks for the answers, it's just that this gamul on PS2 eluded me. I knew about her, but all my hands did not reach ... [/ quote] I

myself dream that they would give a general campaign for Hellghast) they always sympathized more) By the way, one of the characters for which you can play is Hellgast. funny personality)

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

[Quote] By the way, one of the characters for which you can play is hellgast. funny personality [/ quote]
To be more precise, he is half helghast and half a man. And besides, a spy.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

it's not the most interesting to play for the luger, for the rest it somehow hardly differs much, but the luger has a knife

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

Hakki has it too;)
In general, I like playing for Rico the most.

D
Digital noise 31.10.21

I wanted to kill Rico for joking over Hakku) because, as I said before, I always felt more sympathy for the Hellghasts)

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

means more were sold: |

m
mjlame 31.10.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], hike at least a million and a penny.
Otherwise, why would they invest so much in the sequel.

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

Then, so that you do not spend money on the promotion of a new brand, tk. and the first part was quite successful.

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

I wrote a lengthy review, I'll post it soon .. I'll need to edit it, too much mate has turned out .. I don't know, maybe I can put it a little closer to the exit of the second part? : roll:

L
Lite 31.10.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], put it out now! : eek:

m
megasnake4 31.10.21

I recently bought a subject for 150 rubles.

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] megasnake4 [/ b], now you regret?)))

M
Meatwad967 31.10.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], variant with checkmate in C3!

m
megasnake4 31.10.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], no very happy.

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

[b] Meatwad967 [/ b]: D Accepted! Tonight I'll add something else and post it (“-“)

N
NiGHTS 31.10.21

I posted my modest review at c3 headquarters ..: oops:
after censoring, I'll try to post it here :)

M
Meatwad967 31.10.21

You guys should see this ...: shock: