3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Counter-Strike: Source

Out! Has anyone already gambled?
124 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivankish 31.10.21

O! After all, I felt that opinions on the new counter would disperse like ships at sea. Well, you mutineers are looking for storms? all the same, after all, we will need to play at least another five years ...;) :-P From a distance, then eat. Remember, almost always innovations in the counter caused a storm of emotions. And then everyone still understood that these innovations were for the better! Do not worry Be Happy! : D

S
SаTaNа 31.10.21

Gama is super !!! And by the way, some people still think that the source is a contra 2 :)

G
Guest 31.10.21

and the second will be?

S
Strange 31.10.21

What for?

G
Guest 31.10.21

Then why is the third one: razz:

S
Strange 31.10.21

Nu-nu =)

s
someth1ng 31.10.21

IMHO it's too damp ... or too clever ...
- it’s not clear why it pushes you away from objects
- the movements are some kind of sharp, very much like a third thief, but if it’s appropriate, then it’s not really in the cs
- with absolutely unchanged gameplay, physics is no more than a decoration, so if they tied some game chips on it) ...
- there are not enough cards
- I will kill bots %% internally stupid
- and the graphics are weak (I understand that the game is networked, but mln UT04 is also networked, but it looks the order is better) ....

some garbage .... IMHO
half (judging by the videos and alpha) is technically an order of magnitude better and more verified, from which the conclusion is that the CA is damp!
IMHO

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

Dear, where can I download bots for this game? : upset:

S
Segal 31.10.21

They are already built into it.

S
Strange 31.10.21

They don't seem to be built into the official ...

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

No, they don't seem to be built in. And where can I download it?

A
Alexandra 31.10.21

Yes, I’m tired of running around empty streets !!! :)

1paradox 31.10.21

Yes! I have not seen such bots yet. : shock: you can cut everyone with a knife. Well, after 1.6, the graphics just seem like a plague,: shocked:
although a little is cut. There is almost no dynamic lighting, physics boggles. : crazy: In short - raw. But there are very familiar t / s. :)

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

Heck, bots are really built in, and I ...: oops:

s
someth1ng 31.10.21

raw is not the right word .... I understand, of course, that the original cs was also raw at first ... and patched it for a long time ... I played from the very beginning, even from version 0.x, but then the situation was not the same - a commercial project ( unlike the original), plus the port is not written from scratch ... could have done better ...

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

And what is ported there? What is not written there from scratch? And the project is not independent. You cannot buy it separately from halva, unless, of course, you bought it in the subway passage;)

S
SаTaNа 31.10.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] Heck, bots are really built in, and I ...: oops: [/ quote]
You just had to bot_add! : D

P
Plutarch 31.10.21

CS: S graphics I really liked. everywhere there are shaders - the floors shine with parquet, the Kalash steel shutter shines superbly, the cards are replenished with details - now they are not so blind, the graphics are clear and neat, slightly blurry (with anti-aliasing) ... a very generally neat graph, so intelligent, not colorful (not children's) ... high-quality shadows, all models are high-quality, the clarity is excellent .... in general, I really liked it! and one more thing - do not forget that graphics on Radeons and Nvidia are very different! .....

G
Guest 31.10.21

[i] slightly blurry ([b] with anti-aliasing [/ b]). [/ i]
[i] one more thing - do not forget that graphics on Radeons and Nvidia are very different! ..... [/ i] :-D

A
Archangel 31.10.21

someth1ng - I fully support you. Glitches are still immeasurable.
- The dead body of everyone in the cars lies in a different way, one shoots a defeated enemy in the head, while others do not understand where he is shooting, because the corpse is ice in another place :)
- I noticed that when you run down an inclined surface, it is almost impossible to strafe , you become completely unmanageable, specially to check it launched 1.6 - everything was fine there.
- Even when you switch weapons very quickly, sometimes the first shot does not happen. Imagine switching to DE and aiming for a headshot, and then there is a misfire, only the second press is triggered.
- When you throw a smoke, while it flies, you take out a flash drive, and the menu for choosing grenades sometimes suddenly disappears :)))
- More lag on hits. You twitch like an epileptic, on a LAN almost like a modem.

These little things and the ones that someth1ng listed don't really give you confidence in your actions. It is impossible to build a reliable tactic, because at any moment the modet will not fire a weapon or a grenade will not be obtained.

[size = 75] Added on Oct 28, 2004, 19:45: [/ size]

But the weapon is drawn just fine. This is the nicest modern weapon I've ever seen.