3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Counter-Strike: Source

Out! Has anyone already gambled?
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
GhosT itS 31.10.21

all the same, in the clubs everyone plays 1.6.
And in the new country, the best new functions have been added, for example, when you jump, run, etc., stamina would be taken away, and you could roll barrels with your foot and knock out doors

A
Amber 31.10.21

[quote name = "GhosT itS"]
And in the new country better new functions were added, for example, when you jump, run, etc., stamina would be taken away, and you could roll barrels with your foot and knock out doors [/ quote]
... and more all sorts of things, so that after being wounded you would slowly lose blood until you die and, like, limp there, for example: rotfl: Can I add another gravity gun? : rotfl: Oh, that's an idea ...
But
Toka won't be CS anymore ...

S
Segal 31.10.21

And treatment in real time - two months to the hospital :)

G
GoldFRAPpP 31.10.21

Blah !! I just can't find 7 protocol! his mother! what fucking links they give, but they don't work !!

c
combine 31.10.21

Uh ... uh. Played. Cool. Only I did not understand one thing. How to choose praying players? : upset:

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

not yet. There are only two of them at the moment. They promise to screw it up soon.

c
combine 31.10.21

It's clear. Then another question. How do I call the console in HL2 or CS: S?

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

I have a trace in the properties of the shortcut to CS: S. line:
-applaunch 240 -console
works.

c
combine 31.10.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] I have the following added in the properties of the CS: S shortcut. line:
-applaunch 240 -console
works. [/ quote]
Thank you !!! :)

L
L1MB 31.10.21

In kulabs, everyone plays cs, because cs. a lot of cheats :) which cannot be counted, so they will fix it and the crowd will go ...

A
ARLe 31.10.21

My bots are dumb anyway. People, tell me! Maybe I have a version of Glyukava Piratovna, or I'm writing something wrong?

D
DAVE 31.10.21

Own observation ... you must first register the complexity of the bots, which cannot be more than 3 by value. and only then load bots on the map, it turns out much more fun, but for the most part they are stupid, especially noticeable on the map office !!

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

but on the office map it is noticeable what vidyahi are in computers))

s
snake511 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] but on the map office it is noticeable what vidyahi are in computers)) [/ quote] Yeah, if imperceptibly, then they are ;-)
Finally decided that until everything is fixed, it is better not to play, not to spoil the impression : clever:

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

And what needs to be corrected there? And what the hell is that about noticeably-imperceptibly?

1paradox 31.10.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] What needs to be fixed there? And what kind of bullshit is about noticeably-imperceptibly? [/ Quote]

Well, for example, repulsion from barrels: fight: and terribly stupid bots. : wink: And it is desirable for the model to be fixed.

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] but on the office map it is noticeable what vidyahi are in computers)) [/ quote]

Not from ATI by accident: lol:

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

it is not at all accidental) the computer can finally be disassembled))) prots there, like, A64))

A
ARLe 31.10.21

Exactly! A sort of product placement! :) Also on the map of the office you can see other sponsors, for example, Erich Krause's staplers, toilets from Procter and Gamble, toothpicks from Signor Dubois and even FedEx boxes: gigi:: gigi:: gigi:. Well, how can we do without the vidyuhi from NVIDIA thrown into the trash can: rotfl:: rotfl: !!!

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

and what, seriously is there nVidia vidyaha in the trash? )))))

G
Guest 31.10.21

My grandmother will reshape all the bots from the knife))))))
So it's better to play 1.6. In general, I would say it's better to play Anrial 2004 !!!