3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Counter-Strike: Source

Out! Has anyone already gambled?
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 31.10.21

what can I say ... Valve needs money for lawyers :)

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 31.10.21

She did not break the law :)
But we, the users of pirated versions, just broke the law :)

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

Some are pirated, and some are not very;) Still, this is a cool thing, it refreshed an old half-dead very well in comparison with any modern day. game.

R
Roman 31.10.21

I was amazed that even on my configuration there are no brakes at maximum settings.

s
someth1ng 31.10.21

the game looks pretty bad (compared to the original cs'om), who argues, but I would not play on champions ... and at home too - bots are again glitchy ...
finalize! ;)

C
Count_Zero 31.10.21

Firstly, it is glitchy, and secondly, it is problematic to play on the network.

P
Plutarch 31.10.21

I play on the network, I did not notice the glitch indicated here! But I don’t know about the bodies yet. It is necessary to check on this subject. ))

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 31.10.21

[quote name = "roman"] I was amazed that even on my configuration there are no brakes at maximum settings. [/ quote]
By the way, the "resource" engine is the most customizable, it will not lag on maps starting from riva TNT2 (32 mb) , the main role is played by the RAM.

G
Guest 31.10.21

[Quote] will not lag on maps starting from riva TNT2 (32 mb), [/ quote]
even on my GF2 with 3 or more people starts to lag. And this is on the middle chart, which looks more like the first CS.

S
Strange 31.10.21

[Quote] will not lag on maps starting from riva TNT2 (32 mb), the main role is played by the RAM. [/ quote]
What a joker: D

G
GoldFRAPpP 31.10.21

People! Help! How do I change the proxy number in source? And vaabshche, where does it change there?

s
snake511 31.10.21

The first thing I want to say is that DirectX9 chips are not supported on all GF2 and similar cards (you can put it more simply), so you can't see all the beauty and capabilities of the engine. But, to say that he played is not demanding, because on good maps, the game runs great at maximum settings. The only thing I don't like is the skins, they are kind of funny and it is very difficult to distinguish between enemies (for a counter-strike, where seconds decide everything, this is somehow unacceptable: - )

A
ARLe 31.10.21

Pogamal, cool! Of course, everything in comparison with the first one seems cool: barrels, sparks, models, varnished floor. And yet, the game is pretty beautiful (water is really not such a supper, as all sorts of shops wrote). But there are also disadvantages:

1. Bots - I don’t want to talk about them at all
2. Physics - did you try to throw a grenade in the office? A dozen cabinets, a computer and a monitor start moving and my computer goes into a stupor for about five seconds, not encouraging, although you tried to shoot the computer (in the game in the game!)? the lid flies off, bullets leave traces of itself, even the cooler can be shot off! RULEZ!
3. Weapons - in my opinion the machine gun started shooting like an MP5, a Kalash became a sniper, and an M4A1 became a Kalash! Although it may just seem to me an imbalance.

13 31.10.21

[quote] 1. Bots - I don't want to talk about them at all
[/ quote]
Don't tell me. Try to at least register bot_difficulty 5 in the console and you will feel the difference, you will feel very much.

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 31.10.21

The bots surprised me a lot (positively).
Play like real people.

13 31.10.21

[quote] Bots surprised me very much (positively).
Play like real people.
[/ quote]
I am also very pleased, they do not allow me to relax. The only problem with the office map is that they cannot deliberately break the glass in the windows to get through. :(

1paradox 31.10.21

[quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] The bots surprised me very much (positively).
They play like real people. [/
Quote ] Cheaters are still: evil: Or maybe I forgot how to play it: roll:, well, anyway, 1.6 is somehow more dynamic. : mrgreen:

G
Guest 31.10.21

[quote name = "1paradox"] [quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] The bots surprised me very much (positively).
They play like real people. [/
Quote ] Cheaters are still: evil: Or maybe I forgot how to play it: roll:, well, anyway, 1.6 is somehow more dynamic. : mrgreen: [/ quote]
in 1.6 bots just do how people play

b
bratPetr 31.10.21

Where it is possible to dig up a complete set of commands for bots. : gigi:

13 31.10.21

[quote] Where can I find a full set of commands for bots to dig up resources. [/ quote]
[url = http: //www.cs-s.ru] http://www.cs-s.ru [/ url] there is a list