3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Counter-Strike: Source

Out! Has anyone already gambled?
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

cool grandma, damn it))

C
Crimson moon 31.10.21

Valve has completed work on creating a bot for Counter-Strike: Source. Together with the next update of the game, it can be downloaded through the Steam system. New bots have learned not to notice the player if he moves quietly and carefully, and tactics have also improved, and besides, bots now shoot obstacles like boards and window panes in advance. In any case, it is officially stated. Other features can be found at: [url = http: //www.steampowered.com/? Area = CSS_bots] http://www.steampowered.com/?area=CSS_bots [/ url]

M
Moty 31.10.21

Yes, bots have become much smarter! They even use chat to chat: D only they, together with bots, blocked my broken steam :( So right now I'm only playing with these bots :)

C
Crimson moon 31.10.21

And how did you download them only on broken Steam? It doesn't work for me. Maybe you can get them like that?

G
Guest 31.10.21

I have a crooked steam. That's who knows the servers for him. I haven't played in KS for a long time: roll:

R
Roman 31.10.21

If it is normally cracked, then you can play on any servers.

G
Guest 31.10.21

no. I need specials. servers. Are there such ali not?

M
Moty 31.10.21

it means that he is not grunt!

Go to the Playground

C
Crimson moon 31.10.21

And how to launch the update in general, my Steam does not show even the slightest signs of life. :(

M
MorLAN 31.10.21

I have a problem with bots. Seems the crack is normal.
The game doesn't want to change the map ... you have to re-create the server.

A
ARLe 31.10.21

By the way, what counter-stark is played more often now? Normal or Source? The clubs mean!

M
MorLAN 31.10.21

CS 1.6 clubs are played.
But WCG 2005 Source will be a replacement for Narmal. : D

A
ARLe 31.10.21

[quote] But WCG 2005 Source will be a replacement for narmal. [/ quote]

SENSATION! The games between the teams were disrupted because they were slowed down ... Counter-Strike !!!!! : D

G
Guest 31.10.21

so he flies on any skating rink with 64 megs. : |

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

In Dnepropetrovsk, all clubs use only CS1.6, although Source comes without brakes.
Personally, I also prefer 1.6.
Almost no one perceives Source, and I don’t consider it a game at all, because it’s just a glitch.

ALL IMHO !!!

A
ARLe 31.10.21

[quote] so he flies on any skating rink with 64 megs. [/ quote] Does he fly

straight? : |

G
Guest 31.10.21

I played it with 32. of course a minimum.

M
MorLAN 31.10.21

> so he flies on any skating rink with 64 megs.
This is not entirely true ... it hangs terribly on GeForce MX`ax ...

G
Grant 31.10.21

What are you guys talking about? 1.7 celeron, 256 ddr (266mhz), 64 mx-440 - slows down the first minute (loads the rest), and then 40-50 fps (25 was the minimum) and this with ALL settings to the maximum and 1024 * 768.
The new bots in CSS are superb (but for some reason the Expert ones are lighter than the Hard ones).

And in general, it's time to move to a new platform. in 1.6 to play is just ashamed! Like in kindergarten!
Those who DON'T WANT to have a buggy CSS did not buy the crack'nuts PIRATES! (Bronze - 700 rubles, was it difficult to find such a penny? I chipped in with the guys for 100 rubles.)

About the cons of CSS:
--- fighters from 1.6 find it difficult to get used to Source, but these are already personal problems (I managed to go , I'm glad).
--- VALVe prints updates to CSS as Blizzard did with its Warcraft at one time (it's not very cool to download all this via dialup, but you have to).

Everything else is done simply with a bang, and whoever is against CSS is most likely physically or mentally unable to switch to the Counter-Strike Source TACTICAL SHOOTER from the 'meat' mod number 1.6 (I'm telling you as a tactician).

Said everything.

G
GUUD 31.10.21

[quote name = "Grant"] What are you guys talking about? 1.7 celeron, 256 ddr (266mhz), 64 mx-440 - slows down the first minute (loads the rest), and then 40-50 fps (25 was the minimum) and this with ALL settings to the maximum and 1024 * 768.
The new bots in CSS are superb (but for some reason the Expert ones are lighter than the Hard ones).

And in general, it's time to move to a new platform. in 1.6 to play is just ashamed! Like in kindergarten!
Those who DON'T WANT to have a buggy CSS did not buy the crack'nuts PIRATES! (Bronze - 700 rubles, was it difficult to find such a penny? I chipped in with the guys for 100 rubles.)

About the cons of CSS:
--- fighters from 1.6 find it difficult to get used to Source, but these are already personal problems (I managed to go , I'm glad).
--- VALVe prints updates to CSS as Blizzard did with its Warcraft at one time (it's not very cool to download all this via dialup, but you have to).

Everything else is done simply with a bang, and whoever is against CSS is most likely physically or mentally unable to switch to the Counter-Strike Source TACTICAL SHOOTER from the 'meat' mod number 1.6 (I'm telling you as a tactician).

He said everything. [/ Quote]
Ok, look, the hardware allows me to play sorts, the channel too. So the problem is in my mind. Explain to me, comrade, what is so tactical about him? :)

[size = 75] Added on 25 Feb 2005, 23:00: [/ size]

And in pursuit: how are you poor fellow in the CS playing at 40 fps ???