3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Counter-Strike: Source

Out! Has anyone already gambled?
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 31.10.21

By the way, I don’t know why, but I need to be in KS 70 somewhere. in the rest of the games, 50 is played perfectly. in total var for 20 norms.

A
ARLe 31.10.21

[quote name = "GUUD"] how are you poor fellow in the CA playing at 40 fps ??? [/ quote]

I'm talking about what I'm talking about! For me, KS less than 120 is no longer KS! Unusual! Terribly unusual!

[quote] New bots in CSS - super [/ quote]

LOL !!!

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

[quote name = "Grant"] What are you guys talking about? 1.7 celeron, 256 ddr (266mhz), 64 mx-440 - slows down the first minute (loads the rest), and then 40-50 fps (25 was the minimum) and this with ALL settings to the maximum and 1024 * 768.
The new bots in CSS are superb (but for some reason the Expert ones are lighter than the Hard ones).

And in general, it's time to move to a new platform. in 1.6 to play is just ashamed! Like in kindergarten!
Those who DON'T WANT to have a buggy CSS did not buy the crack'nuts PIRATES! (Bronze - 700 rubles, was it difficult to find such a penny? I chipped in with the guys for 100 rubles.)

About the cons of CSS:
--- fighters from 1.6 find it difficult to get used to Source, but these are already personal problems (I managed to go , I'm glad).
--- VALVe prints updates to CSS as Blizzard did with its Warcraft at one time (it's not very cool to download all this via dialup, but you have to).

Everything else is done simply with a bang, and whoever is against CSS is most likely physically or mentally unable to switch to the Counter-Strike Source TACTICAL SHOOTER from the 'meat' mod number 1.6 (I'm telling you as a tactician).

He said everything. [/ Quote]
Divorced into psychiatrists.
Well, damn it, continue about my personal problems, BOT.
In this low-quality product, which was made in order to cut the loot from "Advanced steeples" like you, I don't see a drop of tact.
It is immediately clear that the game was being played under the shadow of HL2.

: lamer:

M
MorLAN 31.10.21

> fighters from 1.6 find it difficult to get used to Source
Bullseye ....: sad:

A
ARLe 31.10.21

[quote] In this low-quality product, which was made in order to cut the loot from "Advanced steeples" like you, I do not see a drop of tact. [/ quote]

A bit rude, but absolutely true! Sort of a counter-strike, but very uncomfortable. And not because it’s unusual, but because it’s done on the root! No spark!

G
Guest 31.10.21

CSS is the same game. In principle, on the minimum graphics and 64 cards, 60 fps will be. Another thing: minimal graphics CSS = CS.1.6
A 1.6 and with a shield - not very: dn:

B
BlindGuard 31.10.21

[b] To Grant [/ b]
Warning for insulting conference participants.

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

people, but tell me, does anyone know the console command so that the game is not "always on top", a? )) really needed ))

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

this couple ... no one looks at this topic (((
again the question: does someone know the console command so that the game is not "always on top"? (in non-full-screen mode)

and also:
[b] Grant [/ b] [quote] 1.7 celeron, 256 ddr (266mhz), 64 mx-440 - slows down the first minute (loads the rest), and then 40-50 fps (25 was the minimum) and this with ALL settings to the maximum and 1024 * 768 [ / quote] well, I don't know directly ... at work Celeron 2000 / 512DDR / 64mx440 ... at 640x480 and ALL at a minimum - 25 fps when no one is in sight ... in some places (when three or four people are on the screen - fps prosazhyvaetstsa up to 7-10 ... play, respectively, is impossible (

R
Ruliss 31.10.21

CPU: Genuine Intel Unknown processor @ 2430 MHz with 255MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X (6177)
History: UGameEngine :: Init

x
xaxatun 31.10.21

Buy a license. :)

E
EKKO 31.10.21

CSS is a cool igruha, but it's really hard to get used to it after 1.6 Did you know that champions won't fail by sors?

x
xaxatun 31.10.21

And what is difficult there I do not understand?
I'm not going to change to 1.6 anymore, squalor. :)

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

I would move here, but it slows down (at work) ...

and for the third time: [b] knows who-thread the console command so that the game is not "always on top"? (in non-full screen mode) [/ b]

g
gothic 31.10.21

Why do you need a console command for what can be configured in the menu?

In general, CSS slows down not because of the vidyah, but because of the prots.

R9800SE on Athlon64 3000+ gives> 2 times more fps than GF6600GT on AthlonXP 2000+ which is ~ 4 times faster than this Radeon.
You have to play on the 2nd, since it hangs on the

dedicated line: (Nothing depends on the video settings, for example, the maximum dx9 (without AA) at 1024x768 gives 60 fps, and the very minimum on dx7 at 800x600 gives 50 at the same place.

I hate valva. I regretted that I bought a license. I should have taken a rip and not have problems with steam and other nonsense.

U
Urza 31.10.21

But the bots in the source are really something. I ran there after 1.6 only with a knife and a pistol. They absolutely do not know how to shoot in the head, they do not react to a knife (well, they react, but it's too late)
>> A 1.6 and with a shield - not very much
The shield does not solve at all. You hold it under the gun constantly and it will do nothing. And secondly, the shield does not save you from the knife. Under the crosshair, until the shield is removed then you shoot at it, along the way you get a knife, two blows, a jump blow in the air and he is dead. and he will not do anything. so the shield does not affect the balance

A
ANTIBIOTIK 31.10.21

Cool game !!! I'm a FAN !!! : uzi: I even participated in the championship, on my former AMD Athlon XP 2500 +, ATI 9600XT, 512rem, the sors flew like 1.6, but in general in CS 1.6 or sors the
main thing is that the sight narrows quickly, that's what you need a fast FPS for.

U
Urza 31.10.21

>> the main thing is that the sight narrows quickly, that's why you need a fast FPS.

But is it necessary? You just need to know the point where the barrel shoots. (In 1.6, for the Kalashnikov, this is the upper edge of the lower edge, for m16, somewhere in the middle between the edges of the right and lower edges close to the center.) but I didn’t play seriously in the source.

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

[quote name = "gothic"] why do you need a console command for what can be configured in the menu? [/ quote] and WHERE is this setting there?

A
ANTIBIOTIK 31.10.21

[quote name = "Urza"] >> the main thing is that the sight narrows quickly, that's what you need a fast FPS for.

But is it really necessary? You just need to know the point where the barrel shoots. (In 1.6, for the Kalashnikov, this is the upper edge of the lower edge, for m16, somewhere in the middle between the edges of the right and lower edges close to the center.) but I didn't play seriously in the source. [/ quote]
That's yes, but if you want to shoot with a Kalash, for example, that is, do not hold the trigger all the way and release a pointless burst, but click on the mouse at intervals there, in half a second, then of course with a fast to overwhelm the enemy with a sight will be much more real than with a slow one.