3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 06.11.21 11:15 pm

UNREAL No. 2

Let's discuss this game as it is coming out very soon.

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.11.21

Let's discuss this game, as it is coming out very soon. There is very little information. I am sure of one thing - it turned out beautifully. : wink:

G
Guest 06.11.21

Let's discuss this game, as it is coming out very soon. There is very little information. I am sure of one thing - it turned out beautifully. : wink:

not enough information :? ? and you look at xaos.ru ... even the plot has already been told. The game is about to come out: P ...

PS: I really want to play some FPS, all the FPSs that are on my shelf have long been passed ... so I'm waiting for this unreal2: twisted:

read to anyone interested - http://unreal.xaos.ru/unrealii.php - I've already read 8)

G
Guest 06.11.21

There is very little information. I am sure of one thing - it turned out beautifully. : wink:

Yes, and most importantly, the style was preserved - so ... um ... anryl. Although, of course, everything will ultimately be decided by the gameplay. We wait.

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

I, kaneshna, I don't know, but that trailer of the subject, which was posted about a week ago, seemed to me a rare crap ...

T
Talker 06.11.21

Well, I don’t know ... The trailer that I watched (about 4-5 days appeared on the network) atsty IMO ... The graphics are not impressive, I especially did not like the models of people, monsters, etc. ... The gameplay is clearly not the same as in U1 ... as for me the spirit, the atmosphere of the first Henril is completely absent ... Perhaps U2 will turn out to be not a bad game, but it will no longer be the Henril that we all knew and loved ...

Threat Gygy something my post turned out to be a tracing of Shmu's post ... But when I started writing that message there was still no 8-)

G
Guest 06.11.21

Exactly. Sucks.

R
Roman 06.11.21

Interestingly P4 1.7 256DDR RAM, is the GeForce3ti200 enough for this 'unreality'?

N
Nomak 06.11.21

I never doubted Unryl 2 would suck 8)

G
Guest 06.11.21

I, kaneshna, I don't know, but that trailer of the subject, which was posted about a week ago, seemed to me a rare crap ...

I noticed that everything sucks to you!

T
Talker 06.11.21

I noticed that everything sucks to you!

I guess I guess who wrote this ... Saprophagous?

R
Roman 06.11.21

Unreal is out !! Let's cheer !!!!!!!!

N
Nomak 06.11.21

Duck for a long time after all 8)

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

Duck for a long time after all 8)

I suspect the person meant the second part :)

G
Guest 06.11.21

Judging by the reviews, it's not worth it to rejoice ... Since the game is pretty mediocre ... A kind of Halo clone ... Although of course you have to touch it yourself, and then about ***

G
Guest 06.11.21

and where to get it: P ... can you give me a link?

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

Sharereactor will help you ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

Sharereactor will help you ...

there a donkey is needed, but it does not work for me :(

R
Roman 06.11.21

I saw this news on www.fargus.com there they write that it came out in Holland and! in St. Petersburg!!!!

G
Guest 06.11.21

The long-awaited game "Unreal II: The Awakening" pleases us with new screenshots from the game. Those who have not yet got hold of the English version of the game from Holland or St. Petersburg can contemplate about 40 new screenshots here. The game is now in print and will be released in Europe on February 7th and in the US. February 4th.

All running to Peter!

But I want to ask a curious thing ...

February 7 in all of Europe? ... in the CIS too?

b
blackrain 06.11.21

All running to Peter!

But I want to ask a curious thing ...

February 7 in all of Europe? ... in the CIS too?

the game is out now.

Fargus crashes. 7Wolf (http://www.7wolf.ru/index.php?content=market):

January 30, 2003

Elite SIM CITY 4 + Transportation Addon 2CD Platinum

Greenface the virtual reality

Star Wars: Starfighter Platinum

>>> Unreal II: The Awakening <<<

Superbike: Captured by Speed