3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 06.11.21 11:15 pm

UNREAL No. 2

Let's discuss this game as it is coming out very soon.

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

At first, wildly disappointed, I decided not to play the game at all, but today, out of nothing to do, I sat down for it again and when I reached the Severnaya dam I suddenly felt the good old U again. The level design and music reawakened something almost forgotten! I hope that further it will be at least not worse. I nevertheless slightly changed my opinion about the game for the better. : D

G
Guest 06.11.21

I downloaded the official patch for Unreal2 how to put it on Fargusofsky ......... even tried to get a native executable does not help : uzi:

s
snake511 06.11.21

I downloaded the official patch for Unreal2 how to put it on Fargusofsky ......... even tried to get a native executable does not help : uzi:

And what is the actual problem? A patch that makes it possible to play without a disc or ...?

@
@lex ... 06.11.21

the game is interesting there are no words but .... one moment disappointed me: cry: .... THE GIRL ZHALKOOOOO !!! : sad: ... why are they so beautiful ... she was such a beautiful girl: cry: ... and her ... hop and that's it: sad: .... I killed her right after the passage and I'm not going to put her anymore : evil: .... You can't waste people like that ...: evil:. GADA !!! : fight:

G
Guest 06.11.21

And what is the actual problem? A patch that makes it possible to play without a disc or ...?

The problem is that the official patch introduces a number of fixes that speed up the game, and without the SD version of the farnus goes on ...

I just once found help in installing patches for Street legal, so I thought the craftsmen would help me, in the final battle everything just stands, Although the car is not weak P3 1600 nordwood, 256 DDR 2700, GF mx440 At 300 hertz with 64yu on board. ..

G
Guest 06.11.21

Finally I got myself this game. Soon a huge (or maybe not) post will appear here on the topic "DoomGamer's opinion on the long-released Unreal2 game" ...........

G
Guest 06.11.21

help ...

Game from Fargus on two discs. OS - XP. Insection completes at 95%, displaying the message ?????????????????? ? ?? ??? ?? with such mysterious signs. What to do?

@
@lex ... 06.11.21

help ...

Game from Fargus on two discs. OS - XP. Insection completes at 95%, displaying the message ?????????????????? ? ?? ??? ?? with such mysterious signs. What to do?

hmm ... that's still lucky for me the same OS as for cha, but I had another problem ... she put it at 100% and then silently and without questions I deleted it myself, I saw it myself ... right away after the installation, I went into the folder with the game and tama ...: scare: folder by folder disappears: scare: ... well good people shared and threw off from that end of the network (for a long time they threw off the tama then there was still 10 megobit ...)

R
Roman 06.11.21

help ...

I also have Xp and Unreal 2 from Fargus (real), personally I had no problems, even on my killed OS. Reinstall Windows (if you haven't done this for a long time).

G
Guest 06.11.21

help ...

I also have Xp and Unreal 2 from Fargus (real), personally I had no problems, even on my killed OS. Reinstall Windows (if you haven't done this for a long time).

delivered a week ago. It's just that Fargus discs were rewritten to ordinary cheap discs.

s
snake511 06.11.21

The problem is that the official patch introduces a number of fixes that speed up the game, and without the SD version of the farnus goes on ...

I just once found help in installing patches for Street legal, so I thought the craftsmen would help me, in the final battle everything just stands, Although the car is not weak P3 1600 nordwood, 256 DDR 2700, GF mx440 At 300 hertz with 64yu on board. ..

To be honest, there is no final fight.

But as I understand it, you mean the weirdo throwing black balls.

Everything slows down or stops altogether. Maybe the video is some kind of buggy or not at all, or maybe the game is so well done, although everything went great on my computer with lower parameters, only the game was not from Fargus.

s
snake511 06.11.21

help ...

delivered a week ago. It's just that Fargus discs were rewritten to ordinary cheap discs.

Maybe there is a code check in progress, but your discs do not pass it, so an error message is issued.

Only the font is strange :)

G
Guest 06.11.21

help ...

Maybe there is a code check in progress, but your discs do not pass it, so an error message is issued.

Only the font is strange :)

Probably it is still worth taking Fargus disks from a friend, and the font is really strange: scare:

D
Dee 06.11.21

since the game Red faction 2 turned out to be sucks, I suggest that Unreal2 be considered a replacement for it! : lol: but nothing more, it does not pull up to the style and atmosphere of the UNreal game. the only merit of this game is the graphics.

I'm disappointed, wait so long and get just a piece of g ...

Can't it be the same with Doom3 ??? !!! have completely forgotten how to make games.

G
Guest 06.11.21

I didn't put it on my cart, I decided to play with a friend on P4 1.5, 256Ram, GeForce2 64Mb. I bet 800 to 600 and everything is not above average. The graphics are good, the spaces are large, the gameplay is an ordinary shooter. But there is no that very horror-escalating atmosphere (although maybe something else this game should escalate). After killing the spider queen, there was not enough strength to play.

s
snake511 06.11.21

I didn't put it on my cart, I decided to play with a friend on P4 1.5, 256Ram, GeForce2 64Mb. I bet 800 to 600 and everything is not above average.

On a cloth cart, everything at a maximum at 800 * 600 will go. And everything will be OK. I tried it.

The graphics are good, the spaces are large, the gameplay is an ordinary shooter.

Played and forgot. Here I remember only a few moments: the repair of the ship, Mr. Eagle Eye.

But there is no that very horror-escalating atmosphere (although maybe something else this game should escalate).

And it shouldn't be there, it's not horror.

After killing the spider queen, there was not enough strength to play.

This level is similar to AliensVSPredator

G
Guest 06.11.21

And it shouldn't be there, it's not horror.

Well, at least something the game should pump up

On a cloth cart, everything at a maximum at 800 * 600 will go. And everything will be OK. I tried it.

Well, when it appears, crawls out, comes running, creeps in, a huge number of spiders die, the brakes start.

G
Guest 06.11.21

One boring offline day, when I didn't have a net, I forced myself to try again to install Unreal2. Thank God it went, otherwise I didn't even know what to do with the computer. I played on Athlon 1200Mhz, 256Ram, GeForce2 GTS 32Ram. So that the picture is beautiful and there were no brakes, I decided to put everything in the settings of my video card for a minute, but set anti-aliasing to 4x. In the game, the resolution is 640 by 480 and 16-bit color, I tried to play at 32-bit - it lags. He left the rest. The picture is even better than at 1024 by 768! The game, of course, was stupid and I didn't have enough strength to go through, because I didn't have time for a day. I spent 20 minutes on the installation, and then I waited 5 minutes for each stage to load. Vooschem and didn’t give enough and I don’t want to play any more. The graphics are good, but the game is not a revolution, but an ordinary everyday shooter.

I
IL ~ 06.11.21

I finished it two weeks ago, as it is written in the topic, I was satisfied and still remember. At first, like many of you, I was upset (Unreal was breathtaking from the first minute), but then the game drew me in so much that without getting out I was cutting myself for long hours every day ... until it passed.

The game came out good: story-driven, atmospheric, beautiful, in some ways even innovative, with cool dialogues and an excellent arsenal of weapons (I would love to take a lot in UT2003)! An add-on will be released - I will definitely buy:!:

PS For all beginners to play it, I advise you to be patient, tk. the first levels turned out to be weak, but then ...:!: In a word - I recommend!

V
Valerik 06.11.21

IL ~: beer:

That's for sure! Good game. I just passed it, on Normal, without cheats, and had the best opinion. And with cheats -: crazy:, correctly wrote Segal: THIS - POWER! In short, we are waiting - from UT 2004 8)