3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 06.11.21 11:15 pm

UNREAL No. 2

Let's discuss this game as it is coming out very soon.

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

I exaggerated. And if you take it seriously, then I'm sorry. 8 polygons, right? This will be more accurate. And why is irony here?

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

I exaggerated. And if you take it seriously, then I'm sorry.

I'm also very sorry that I'm trying to take seriously all the nonsense that you write here:

Hello new year '98! Horror. A hundred-year-old-buggy-raw alpha of some game looks at least three times more attractive than the release (!) Of Unreal II

Did you also type "exaggerated"?

8 polygons, right? It will be more accurate

And this too?

G
Guest 06.11.21

there a donkey is needed, but it does not work for me :(

Do you want a ftp-shnik, or what? : lol:

Yes, I still work on Kaza: D

G
Guest 06.11.21

Yes, I somehow do not care what you are trying :)

G
Guest 06.11.21

give me a link to the game ... stop arguing!

I'll play, then we'll all argue together: P

R
Roman 06.11.21

Fargus has already released!

R
Roman 06.11.21

Tomorrow I'm going to buy food! I'll buy it, then I'll share my impressions! : D

G
Guest 06.11.21

Tomorrow I'm going to buy food! I'll buy it, then I'll share my impressions! : D

And today I dropped into one shop, and there they told me: "When they publish, then come!" :(

Where can I find this wolf? Is it here in Estonia?

R
Roman 06.11.21

And today I dropped into one shop, and there they told me: "When they publish, then come!" :(

Where can I find this wolf? Is it here in Estonia?

Can you find fargus?

b
blackrain 06.11.21

In order.

The game was purchased and installed.

The entire Unreal 2 has not yet been completed, so I will not give an objective assessment.

In general, I expected a little different, but I got something completely different ^^

Unreal 2 is a good game, in many ways even excellent, it does not have revolutionary graphics,

Much because of Doom's ***** alpha. U2 graphics are good, damn good

There is also skeletal animation (!), Perhaps it is not so obvious, since people here, after all, are in multi-kilogram suits. The faces look on a par with Mafia, which has done well in this matter (it is especially funny to watch Isaac, with a cigarette, a kind of young Don after a few centuries). But as I said - no revolution in graphics, the engine has not undergone any changes since ut2003 (in my opinion, this is even a crude version ...), sometimes you even wonder at the actions of designers in relation to some objects. Although the design of the cards is amazing, a solid five, but as already mentioned - clumsy ... yes it is ...

The gameplay of the game seemed to me very (!) And very strange, I felt such a cocktail -

Red Faction + C&C: Renegade (there is that emptiness :-() + UT + U (the last fewer ...) ...

You can write for another hour, but this is not a preview ^^

ps the main character of the NEGRO (and not otherwise) !!!!, with the voice of a WHITE man

R
Roman 06.11.21

How long can you wait, when will this night end?

G
Guest 06.11.21

The entire Unreal 2 has not yet been completed, so I will not give an objective assessment.

Yes, it’s immediately clear that the garbage came out!

b
blackrain 06.11.21

passed. she is short :(

but towards the end it is quite interesting. The last weapon is an exact copy of the Khalfovsky "zhukomet" :)

and in the end it even smells of philosophy :)

R
Roman 06.11.21

Well, my friends! I bought it, put it on, I play! Feelings are not unambiguous! On the one hand, the graphics are at the level, on the other you start to notice gaps! I expected more from the graphics! The most annoying thing is that the developers seem to have forgotten such a function as anti-aliasing! The horror is worth watching on the receding ship as you are gripped by HORROR! And all the game settings are set to maximum !!! Anti-aliasing set to maximum and anisotropic filtering too, zero immotions !!

I think they have lowered the level of graphics too much in favor of the owners of "weak" computers! The walls also leave much to be desired, somewhat similar to the walls from Doom3! + The weapons are drawn with great care! Although the sound from the shots leaves much to be desired! And I was struck by the night forest (Sof2 is resting)! If you think about it, what did they do for three years? In three years it could have been done better! Still the game turned out good! I recommend to all fans of good FPS!

R
Roman 06.11.21

Well, my friends! I bought it, put it on, I play! Feelings are ambiguous! On the one hand, the graphics are at the level, on the other, you start to notice gaps! I expected more from the graphics! The most annoying thing is that the developers seem to have forgotten such a function as anti-aliasing! The horror is worth watching on the receding ship as you are gripped by HORROR! And all the game settings are set to maximum !!! Anti-aliasing set to maximum and anisotropic filtering too, zero immotions !!

I think they have lowered the level of graphics too much in favor of the owners of "weak" computers! The walls also leave much to be desired, somewhat similar to the walls from Doom3! + The weapons are drawn with great care! Although the sound from the shots leaves much to be desired! And I was struck by the night forest (Sof2 is resting)! If you think about it, what did they do for three years? In three years it could have been done better! Still the game turned out good! I recommend to all fans of good FPS!

And even a stone in their garden! The game is unstable, crashes every ten minutes, the anger from this is reinforced by the fact that the game is loaded from 3 to 5 minutes, it happens that the computer will reboot during the game! All the same, the requirements are not justified! P4 1,7Ghz, 256 DDR ram, GeForce3 Ti200, I strongly advise against playing it, as you may crash your computer out of anger!

T
Talker 06.11.21

And even a stone in their garden! The game is unstable, crashes every ten minutes, the anger from this is reinforced by the fact that the game is loaded from 3 to 5 minutes, it happens that the computer will reboot during the game! All the same, the requirements are not justified! P4 1,7Ghz, 256 DDR ram, GeForce3 Ti200, I strongly advise against playing it, as you can crash your computer out of anger!

Disable EAX, it will stop flying ... The requirements there only for the RAM are high ... 512mb for normal operation, well, the processor is at least 1Ghz, but the Gf2 vidyuha will go ...

R
Roman 06.11.21

Now it looks like the last mission, something too short game!

U
Ulkesh 06.11.21

installed :)

looks pretty normal.

I've heard here on other forums: there is no such atmosphere as in the first part. I didn't play the first one, so I don't care :)

about the computer: PIII 866 (384MB) GeForce 2

So far, everything is in order, the settings are still by default, then I will try to change them for the better :)

R
Roman 06.11.21

Passed today! Honestly, I don’t want to play anymore! There’s nothing to play again!

G
Guest 06.11.21

Damn, Roman, the same bullshit. After passing, I caught myself thinking that at least some bonus was given, so that there was an incentive to go through it again. And so playing again does not pull at all. It's time to uncover PS2 again 8)