3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 06.11.21 11:15 pm

UNREAL No. 2

Let's discuss this game as it is coming out very soon.

124 Comments
Sort by:
x
xtr 06.11.21

The game is very cool. :) The first level is not very good, but then ... Very cool.

0pt1kN3RV 06.11.21

the game is out now.

It's amazing that she was not transferred again

0pt1kN3RV 06.11.21

All running to Peter!

But I want to ask a curious thing ...

February 7 in all of Europe? ... in the CIS too?

the game is out now.

Fargus crashes. 7Wolf (http://www.7wolf.ru/index.php?content=market):

January 30, 2003

Elite SIM CITY 4 + Transportation Addon 2CD Platinum

Greenface the virtual reality

Star Wars: Starfighter Platinum

>>> Unreal II: The Awakening <<<

Superbike: Captured by Speed

gee ;-) work quickly! eight)

R
Roman 06.11.21

7wolf saved us again!

R
Roman 06.11.21

For those who cannot wait !!! WWW.MOLOTOK.RU One copy was lying around there!

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

7wolf saved us again!

Thank God they did without him again!

Now about the game. While I am in the first mission and the impressions, to be honest, are not very ... The atmosphere of the first U vanished, apparently irrevocably, and I was afraid of this long before the release. But perhaps going further I will change my mind (hopefully not for the worse).

R
Roman 06.11.21

7wolf saved us again!

Thank God they did without him again!

Now about the game. While I am in the first mission and the impressions, to be honest, are not very ... The atmosphere of the first U vanished, apparently irrevocably, and I was afraid of this long before the release. But perhaps going further I will change my mind (hopefully not for the worse).

Where did you get the game?

G
Guest 06.11.21

Start-o-axis ... And here too ... Disappointed fans talk about losing the atmosphere of the original U, etc. etc.

U2 is not U, it's a completely different game. Based on this ...

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Where did you get the game?

Where, where - in Karaganda! I bought a normal English. version. You probably think that all the games we sell go through the wolf's paws? But this is far from the case, fortunately.

Start-o-axis ... And here too ... Disappointed fans talk about losing the atmosphere of the original U, etc. etc.

U2 is not U, it's a completely different game. Based on this ...

Well then they didn't have to call her U2 ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

there a donkey is needed, but it does not work for me :(

Do you want a ftp-shnik, or what? : lol:

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

The game is very cool. :) The first level is not very good, but then ... Very cool.

Well, not really, but you can play. I have already passed the subject - good impressions, but not brilliance. And with the first Unreal in common - well, absolutely nothing ...:?

The graphics were a bit disappointing - I still expected more detail. And, of course, luridness is in the worst traditions of the third Kwaki. Everything is so motley and multicolored that it makes you feel sick ...

PS: disappointment of the year - it turned out that skaarj is pronounced as "skar".

ZZY: someone was able to consider the action of the vaunted karma engine? IMHO, there is even less of it here than in UT2003 - there at least the corpses fell realistically ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

Indeed, Unreal and Unreal_II are completely different games: Unreal was a cool game, and Unreal_II is a complete suck. Therefore, they are different. And the loss of atmosphere and all that is just a constituent of the "sludge". Passed two levels and abandoned the game. I just regretted that I threw out the grandmother wasted time and in vain extremely accelerated the percentage. By the way, if someone has already bought the game, have you noticed what kind of facial expressions the characters have? How the lips move :) What square faces, consisting of 4 polygons? And where is the motion captured skeletal animation that was so advertised by the Unreal engine demo in 2000. And the monsters are funny ... Hello new '98! Horror. A hundred-year-old-buggy-raw alpha of some game looks at least three times more attractive than the release (!) Of Unreal II. In a word, it sucks, which is what it demanded to prove. It all started with

Maybe I'm too picky about the game, but if Unreal and Unreal II: The Awakening are completely different games, then a logical question arises: why did the latter have to be called the proud name of Unreal II? Where is that unreality that amazed so much in '98? I would like to say in the words of one console hero "you drowned in time" dear epik! Almost five years have passed, and Unreal technology is marking time. You can't get much out of a finger. Not surprisingly, the developers of Deus Ex2 recently stated that the core of the so-called new Unreal engine is not quite suitable for their game.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Buy yourself a normal accelerator.

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

By the way, if someone has already bought the game, have you noticed what kind of facial expressions the characters have? How the lips move :) What square faces, consisting of 4 polygons?

You have good grass ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

You have good grass ...

:?::?:

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

You have good grass ...

:?::?:

Because it was possible to write such a thing only with a stump - in the subject, the models and facial expressions are done just fine.

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

PS: disappointment of the year - it turned out that skaarj is pronounced as "skar".

This has been known since the days of Return to Na-Pali. :?

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

This has been known since the days of Return to Na-Pali. :?

Seriously? It turns out that I just overlooked this business there ... Maybe for the best - I didn't get upset. IMHO, "skaarj" sounds much better :)

G
Guest 06.11.21

2Shmu-Hadron:

I like your words! The facial animation is good, probably because you said so. Fine! I do not think so. And what does the grass have to do with it? Are you kind of joking so witty? Well done, I appreciated it. And now read a little higher these words "And where is the motion captured skeletal animation that was so advertised by the Unreal engine demo in 2000." In the release, it doesn't even smell like it, even if it seemed to YOU ​​the other way around. Or is your opinion the law? : D

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

square faces consisting of 4 polygons