3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 06.11.21 11:15 pm

UNREAL No. 2

Let's discuss this game as it is coming out very soon.

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

In short, we are waiting, since Anril 2003 8)

And what about Anril 2003? :? I have not heard of this ...

And I still don't like anril2, at all ... They killed the spirit of the original U in him completely ...: evil:

V
Valerik 06.11.21

Damn, sorry, wrong. I mean UT 2004, here. Wow, so mess around ...

D
Dexter 06.11.21

: help: What command do you need to enter to show FPS? : upset:

: upto: Tell me who is playing with what anti-alias (2x, 4x, Direct3D, or Quincunx)? I tried all of them but did not see any differences by eye: (on GeForce FX 5200 128Mb

R
Raipper 06.11.21

Purely multiplayer Anrya - full Mr. 1 is 100 times better.

Free will be released soon. multiplayer add-on to the 2nd, I hope there will be something worthwhile ...

And I still don't like anril2, at all ... They killed the spirit of the original U in him completely ...: evil:

: agree:

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Purely multiplayer Anrya - full Mr. 1 is 100 times better.

But then it's probably UT2003. :) I meant that I know UT2003 but I don't know U2003. :)

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

... and for some reason I liked from all the Anryl current "Unreal. Return to Na Pali" ... it was fat ...

D
Dexter 06.11.21

Tell PZHLSTA what command you need to enter to see the current FPS? : shock:

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

Problems with starting the first level. The training friend ran normally, got to his ship, got an assignment, went to carry it out. The first mission is loading ... -> desktop. So 5 times in a row. If there was a problem with the confa, then the game would not have started at all, but here we even managed to get through the training. Confa is like this: P4-2000, 256 RAM, ATI Radeon 7200 (32 meters on board). XP operating system. The whole point is that a couple of months ago I played through the game (passed 8 stages), but gave up. So I decided to show my friend - not a fig came out. The configuration has not changed since then. What could be the matter?

V
Valerik 06.11.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] Problems starting the first level. The training friend ran normally, got to his ship, got an assignment, went to carry it out. The first mission is loading ... -> desktop. So 5 times in a row. If there had been a problem with the confa, the game would not have started at all, but here I even managed to get through the training. Confa is like this: P4-2000, 256 RAM, ATI Radeon 7200 (32 meters on board). XP operating system. The whole point is that a couple of months ago I played through the game (passed 8 stages), but gave up. So I decided to show my friend - not a fig came out. The configuration has not changed since then. What could be the matter? [/ Quote]
Well, with such a computer, it should run decently with you, so it's clearly not a matter of conf. Moreover, you have already passed it before. I think it's about the disk. Inspect it for any thread scratches, most likely it is damaged. Therefore, the game probably crashes.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

And I think everything is solved by "FARMAT TSE" and re-installing Windows. I'm serious! Probably clogged Windows nemeryanno ... spend 20 minutes and find out if I'm right ...: clever:

P
Panzerfaust 06.11.21

Yes, this The Awakening is still.
It's never Anrial at all. There is nothing of it.
Just a stupid one-day pop igrulya, like a stupid Ku2 clone with bawdy controls and brakes for nothing.
The flamethrower is beautiful there, yes. This is where the advantages end.

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

2Valerik: it’s okay, just wait for the level to load, you’ll die :) And I immediately refused the level editor - I didn’t have enough nerves :)

[size = 75] Added on 10 Mar 2004 16:27: [/ size]

2Panzerfaust: everyone has their own tastes :) Crowds of people, for example, are fans of the dumbest game of all times and peoples - Counter Strike ... So what? :)

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

the game is completely put on the screws ... the SD is not needed ... in general, all the same garbage ... I start a new game - it crashes with an error ... :( I tried the old save - it loads, but the trick is that it turned out to be impossible to play at 256 meters in XP :) we still need to buy 512 on DR ...

V
Valerik 06.11.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] my game is completely installed on the screws ... SD is not needed ... in general, all the same garbage ... I start a new game - it crashes with an error ... :( tried the old save game - loaded, but the trick is that the 256-meters in XP it was impossible to play :) should still buy that way 512 to the DR ... [/ quote]
Well, then, perhaps, really worth a try that offered fellow mercenary - format the screw and install the game again, in a clean space.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

[quote name = "Valerik"] [quote name = "BlackWizard"] my game is completely installed on the screws ... SD is not needed ... in general, all the same garbage ... I start a new game - it crashes with an error. .. :( I tried the old save - it loads, but the trick is that it turned out to be impossible to play at 256 meters in XP :) I still need to buy 512 on DR ... [/ quote]
Well, then, maybe it really is worth try what comrade Mercenary suggested - format the screw and install the game again, on a clean space. [/ quote]

Well Duc, I always offer a real thing! : twisted:

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] 2Valerik: it’s okay, just wait for the level to load - you’ll die :) And I immediately refused the level editor - I didn’t have enough nerves :)

[size = 75] Added on 10 Mar 2004 16: 27: [/ size]

2Panzerfaust: everyone has their own tastes :) Crowds of people, for example, are fans of the dumbest game of all times and peoples - Counter Strike ... So what? :) [/ quote]

Well, don't be so categorical. Just do not claim that Anryl is "smarter" than Kantra. There, the gameplay is built in such a way that something they hooked users ... fell. The weapon is more realistic, whatever you say ...

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

2H.AEMHuK: Then the question arises: how do 10-15 year old boys know about how a real weapon should look and shoot? Just a fashion chase or what? :)

[size = 75] Added on 15 Mar 2004 08:17: [/ size]

Yesterday I had a question when I put the UT2004 demo. The trick is that I set the resolution to 1024x768x32bit and all the graph. setting to maximum. Damn, the infection does not slow down at all! Unreal 2 at 800x600x16 with all graphs. settings to a minimum - slows down! What the hell is this? The engine is one!

PS bots rule in UT2004! :)

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] 2H.AEMHuK: then the question arises: how do 10-15 year old boys know about how a real weapon should look and shoot? Just a fashion chase or what? :)

[size = 75] Added on 15 Mar 2004 08:17: [/ size]

Yesterday I had a question when I put the UT2004 demo. The trick is that I set the resolution to 1024x768x32bit and all the graph. setting to maximum. Damn, the infection does not slow down at all! Unreal 2 at 800x600x16 with all graphs. settings to a minimum - slows down! What the hell is this? The engine is one!

PS bots rule in UT2004! :) [/ quote]

We all, once, at school, had pre-prizes: twisted: (assumption)

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

2H.AEMHuK: and what, they laid out the entire arsenal from the counter and let them shoot from it? :) Is it (statement)? :) I finished school a long time ago (1990) ... we definitely didn't have this :) They were shooting and then only from a small child ...

I
IL ~ 06.11.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"]
Yesterday I had a question when I put the UT2004 demo. The trick is that I set the resolution to 1024x768x32bit and all the graph. setting to maximum. Damn, the infection does not slow down at all! Unreal 2 at 800x600x16 with all graphs. settings to a minimum - slows down! What the hell is this? The engine is one! [/ Quote]
I noticed the same moment. The fact is that their engine is not exactly the same. For Unreal 2, it was finalized, the game came out later. So it can be seen that it was overloaded with something. By the way, the weapon in the latter was very much even nothing. Lots of good ideas, I would also adopt a few things for UT2004: clever:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] 2H.AEMHuK: and what, they laid out the entire arsenal on it from the counter and let them shoot from it? :) Is it (statement)? :) I finished school a long time ago (1990) ... we definitely did not have this :) They shot and then only from a small

school ... [/ quote] When I finished school I don't remember, but I'm 22: twisted: .... it means pozhzhe tibya, but at the school military commissar they definitely saw and heard in the vastness of the tank school: SVD, AK-74, RPG-7 (only seen, heard later), TT, PM. Further, I heard all this more than once, including once an RPG, the work is as follows: twisted: