3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Game information (Syberia 3)

The French company Microids has finally confirmed that it is working on the third part of Benoit Sokal's famous adventure Syberia. True, which was to be expected, Mr. Sokal cannot be found in the credits - he is engaged in other projects and has nothing to do with the adventures of Kate Walker.
Microids studio president Emmanuel Olivier said that the game will definitely be released on PC, and may also appear on PlayStation 3. “We are currently in talks with Sony. As a last resort, we will start collecting signatures in support of the PS3 version. But I hope we will be able to resolve all issues in advance, ”Mr. Oliver told reporters.
At the moment, the details of the plot of the new part have not been disclosed, not a single screenshot has been shown. However, Emmanuel Oliver promised that in the near future Microids employees will provide comprehensive information regarding Syberia 3.
120 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 09.11.21

Mr. Sokal cannot be found in the credits
What then is Cyberia?

said that the game will definitely be released on the PC
But how could it be otherwise?

and may also appear on PlayStation 3. “We are currently in talks with Sony. As a last resort, we will start collecting signatures in support of the PS3 version.
Since the game can be released on PS3, then the game will have appropriate controls. This gives rise to the timid hope that Syberia 3 will be similar to Fahrenheit! After all, otherwise it will be impossible to play it with a gamepad. On the other hand, it is possible that Sony is precisely because of this (in the sense of problems with management) rests and does not give consent to the release of the game on their consoles. If my hopes about the similarity of Cyberia 3 and Fahrenheit, and accordingly with the upcoming Heavy Rain, come true, I will sign all the petitions I can find! From all your E-Meil addresses!

At the moment, the details of the plot of the new part have not been disclosed, not a single screenshot has been shown.
About the plot - you don't need to divulge it at all! Why spoil our pleasure? In general, it is too early for screenshots, videos and demos.

We love. Hopefully. We wait!

P
Progamer2009 09.11.21

So this ... the plot is kind of over, everyone is happy. Henry or how he went there on a mammoth, Keith to his homeland, what else, maybe, I don’t know. I look forward to the news.

R
RadSiGER 09.11.21

Very interesting

W
Wofka 09.11.21

wait long

D
DiLouk 09.11.21

Release date: June 2010
Toka I don't believe in it? They haven't even decided on the platforms! And then right away - in June ...

R
RadSiGER 09.11.21

Let's see ... June so June

N
Nazghul007 09.11.21

I understood that part 3 of them was inspired by the release of the fourth part of the Terminator. Now the robot (I forgot his name), from which we took the heart and gave it to Voralberg, turns on the spare heart and comes to life. He hunts down Hans and kills him, Kate learns about this death and collects monats at a run, but the robot gets to her and now we run away from him for the whole game, and our main task is to get rid of him. :)

G
Greinden 09.11.21

passed 2 parts for me it is good, even the game is perfect, but right now I saw Siberia 3 and this is sool

S
Someone 09.11.21

Damn without Sokal it will suck. I generally think that the previous two parts were so interesting only thanks to him, and the 3rd part will probably be some kind of garbage without a plot and beauty.

V
VladNeko 09.11.21

As it turned out, the announcement that Microids is working on Syberia 3 was not an April Fool's joke at all. The project really exists. And it is highly likely that the game will appear exclusively on the PC. By the way, it was originally planned to release it on the PlayStation 3. “The game will definitely be released on the PC. But on PS3, you may not see it. Everything is decided by Sony itself. And so far we have not received a response from her, ”said President of Microids, Emmanuel Olivier.

For example, in the past, Sony has prevented Microids from releasing their games for the PS2 in the US (the market in which the company expected to make the most money), although they were released in Europe. The developers stated: “We cannot spend money, time and energy to create games that we may not approve of, and we will be left with nothing. And Sony has a habit of talking about its decision at the last minute. We cannot work like that. Microids has paid Sony over 15 million euros in royalties for its PS2 projects. And this is 55% of the proceeds. The deprivation of the opportunity to release our games in the US has had a huge impact on the financial situation. " If Sony does not revise its policy, then Syberia 3 will be released exclusively for the PC. And in the future, possibly for the Xbox 360.

V
VladNeko 09.11.21

Many took the announcement of the third part of the legendary Syberia for an April Fool's joke and, as it turned out, in vain - the Microdois company today officially presented its brainchild to everyone. True, the owners of the PS3 now have every chance of being out of business, since the developer's long-standing conflicts with Sony made themselves felt. The release of Syberia 3 should take place in 2010.

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Hello to all fans of "Siberia"!
Tu read one article on Wikipedia, which upset and pleased at the same time. Upset those, "there will be no release in 2010". I was glad that I gave some hints about the plot: "" Syberia 3 "will begin from the very moment at which the previous part ended: Kate stands on the mammoth trail, which leads to a world where reality mixes with the world of dreams. The audience is waiting for a meeting with Victoria McPherson (From the Still Life quest series) investigating the "theft of mammoth tusks" or, according to another source, trying to uncover "an international network of smuggling ancient works of art."
Http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syberia_III
PS: I always write the word "Wikipedia" with a small letter, because I don't know how much to believe it. But at least it gives links to official sites and articles ...
I played the game "Still Life" once. A good quest about a girl - FBI agent Victoria, weaker than "Siberia", also from Microids.
http://www.playground.ru/games/still_life/
http://www.playground.ru/games/still_life_2/

v
veloomsk.ru 09.11.21

; (Well, okay, at least for now they don't refuse that work is underway on some sequel, albeit with other characters, if I understood correctly.

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Not with others, but with Kate and Vika from Still Life :)
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DiMAKES 09.11.21

I really want to play Siberia 3. Can you tell me the exact release date of the game ??

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Nobody anymore. First promised in June, now postponed indefinitely. Look at the wikipedia link I gave in the post dated 05/12/10 17:02.

D
DiMAKES 09.11.21

Thanks))

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

They were postponed not for "indefinite time", but for the next year! That's it! In principle, the great Sokal himself demanded a lot of money to continue, greedy uncle. Because of his greed they transferred ... They are trying to do without him ...

w
wow brother 09.11.21

you have passed Siberian 2 help me. I fell before Yukoliv, I can play a slingshot, a bottle, a nesting doll and crusts. I’m on your stove there, I’ll open it in the wall in one opening, I threw the skeleton of ribi and toyisho from below, closing it with a crust і the bay of water and water stand. What robiti dal? Help.

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Vovchik brother
You climbed into the wrong forum. You need Siberia 2.
Look at the picture, there the sequence of actions is numbered
http://pix.playground.ru/356789/21139/250817/