3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Game information (Syberia 3)

The French company Microids has finally confirmed that it is working on the third part of Benoit Sokal's famous adventure Syberia. True, which was to be expected, Mr. Sokal cannot be found in the credits - he is engaged in other projects and has nothing to do with the adventures of Kate Walker.
Microids studio president Emmanuel Olivier said that the game will definitely be released on PC, and may also appear on PlayStation 3. “We are currently in talks with Sony. As a last resort, we will start collecting signatures in support of the PS3 version. But I hope we will be able to resolve all issues in advance, ”Mr. Oliver told reporters.
At the moment, the details of the plot of the new part have not been disclosed, not a single screenshot has been shown. However, Emmanuel Oliver promised that in the near future Microids employees will provide comprehensive information regarding Syberia 3.
120 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Gossip or not gossip, but Wikipedia clearly says:
"" Syberia 3 "will begin from the very moment at which the previous part ended: Kate stands on the mammoth trail, which leads to a world where reality mixes with the world of dreams. Victoria McPherson (From the Still Life quest series) investigating the "theft of mammoth tusks" or, according to another source, trying to uncover an "international network of ancient art smugglers."

R
RPG 09.11.21

It's clear. Well, God forbid that they (the creators) succeed. Although I am sure that this will not be the Siberia to which we are accustomed.

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Unpleasant news ... I quote from various sources:
"The game is planned to be released on PC and Sony Playstation 3. The new episode of Syberia will allow players of both platforms to combine their efforts in completing the quest. It will be, so to speak, a collective game: via the Internet, players will exchange data in online mode. And the game can be completed only with the participation of a team. Microids announced that all its subsequent adventure games will be embodied in a similar innovation. "

"Syberia 3, a new episode of the adventures of Kate Walker, virtually allows PC and PS3 players to team up for group play, thanks to the simultaneous data sharing and compatibility mode of both platforms. Syberia 3 will be entirely up to the team. players, and increasing the chances of a better achievement at the end of the adventure, will be based on combining the capabilities of each of the participants. Only PS3 players, in cooperation with PC players, and vice versa, will be able to accompany Kate to the end of the adventure. "

These phrases "the game can be played to the end only with the participation of a team", "Only PS3 players, in cooperation with PC players, and vice versa, will be able to accompany Kate to the end of the adventure" just killed on the spot !!! I don't want multiplayer in Siberia 3 !!!

P
Pril balsam 09.11.21

"Stealing mammoth tusks" or, according to another source, trying to uncover "an international network of smuggling ancient works of art."

This sentence reminded me of a game about Lara Croft. She is constantly investigating something, especially in the field of "ancient works of art"

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Vika also knows how to shoot :)))

By the way, yesterday on Wikipedia this new phrase suddenly appeared in bold letters (it was not there before, I am giving it literally):
"The game will not be multiplatform (as I thought before) and will be released ONLY ON PC !! "

R
RPG 09.11.21

Helena No4ka
Hooray! Great news. You look and it turns out that the heroine from Steel Life will not be))

B
Business Orc 09.11.21

unite for a group game
Maybe for a joint one? And then the group game I associate a little with another ...

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Who hurts what ...: D
And the magpie brought on the tail the news about the closure of the company "White Birds Productions", in which Sokal left from Microids:

Chronology:
"M. France
p. August 2003
Founded by Syberia creator Benoît Sokal and colleagues Jean-Philippe Messian, Olivier Fontenay, former Microids Canada VP of Development and Michel Bams. The first of the 3 scenarios is already being demonstrated to astonished investors. The second, codenamed Aquarica, is still only mentioned among the projects (according to the idea, this story about whales should become not only a game, but also a film). One of the main shareholders of White Birds is Casterman Publishing, with which Sokal began working as a comic artist and made his first game, Amerzone.
In 2009 the company got carried away with creating casual games for iPhone / iPod Touch.
On January 7, 2011, the company was announced to be closed. The reason was the difficult economic situation, complicated by chronic non-payments. "

So I did not understand who would make Siberia 3: Sokal with his dead company or Microids ...

R
RPG 09.11.21

As far as I understand, Microids is working on the game.

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Without Sokal, or what?
In general, on the official Microids website I do not see a word about "Siberia 3"
http://www.microids.com/en/

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

let me know when will the release of "Siberia 3" !!!

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Well, you look here more often. As soon as we know, we'll write!

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

thanks!

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

Yes ... If it is true that the passage of Syberia 3 will only be in multiplayer, I will be very upset: ((((

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

The date 2012 appeared on Wikipedia.

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

Every year they promise !!! , we will believe that we will play at least in 2012! already impatient!

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

tagaZ
Go to Still Life 1-2 for now, get to know Vika to get to know the character and her story better. She's promised to us in Syberia 3 along with Kate.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.11.21

It seems like Microids makes Siberia 3 and Sokal has nothing to do with it. And about the collective passage, I can not say anything besides the selected mats.

806653790809545634 09.11.21

the passage of Syberia 3 will only be in multiplayer
It's just awful !!! I want a nice interesting quest, like the previous parts, which must be completed alone.

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Dreaming :))) And who doesn't want him? !!