3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Game information (Syberia 3)

The French company Microids has finally confirmed that it is working on the third part of Benoit Sokal's famous adventure Syberia. True, which was to be expected, Mr. Sokal cannot be found in the credits - he is engaged in other projects and has nothing to do with the adventures of Kate Walker.
Microids studio president Emmanuel Olivier said that the game will definitely be released on PC, and may also appear on PlayStation 3. “We are currently in talks with Sony. As a last resort, we will start collecting signatures in support of the PS3 version. But I hope we will be able to resolve all issues in advance, ”Mr. Oliver told reporters.
At the moment, the details of the plot of the new part have not been disclosed, not a single screenshot has been shown. However, Emmanuel Oliver promised that in the near future Microids employees will provide comprehensive information regarding Syberia 3.
120 Comments
Sort by:
w
wow brother 09.11.21

THX

w
wow brother 09.11.21

and yak use an owl curl

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

Vovchik brother-Ukrainian or what?

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Well, do you see that he is from Lviv? By the way, a very kind soul, our people :)

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Here I found two interesting trailers in the internet. There, at the end, different pictures flicker: a pack of wolves, crashing helicopters, chases in cars, an explosion in a house, a jump into the water, etc.

806653790809545634 09.11.21

in the first trailer there are shots from heavy rain such as a car chase and an explosion in the house (and music from the same game)
in the second if I'm not mistaken, shots from the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Yeah ... it looks like it was picked from different games ...

e
englishgirl1 09.11.21

Mmm, I found out about this a month ago, and to be honest, the emotions are twofold. On the one hand (which instantly pops up in my head) - this is Siberia! It's so cool to play it again, and besides, in a new one. But on the other hand, after the end of the second part, it was logically clear that Kate had only to return home, and how - it remained the lot of the players' imagination. But here Mikroids announces the third part. Understand: after all, the romance that filled the first and second Siberia will already disappear, simply because the goal of reaching the mysterious island is gone. We swam to it, we saw mammoths. Everything. This was the essence of Siberia. And whatever was created later, it is the absence of this goal that will no longer make Siberia TOY Siberia.
I will wait and most likely play, but my attitude at the moment is exactly this: we are left with only triviality ...

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 09.11.21

englishgirl1
And I think the third part is better than nothing. After all, this is a new opportunity after only a few years to return to the wonderful world of Syberia! It costs a lot....

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

nick hander aka Night Bloomer I
totally agree :)

e
englishgirl1 09.11.21

If there really is an interlacing with Victoria McPherson, then, from my point of view, this is already stupid. Because
1. smacks of ordinary commerce (Siberia 1 and 2 are still quite sincere, as I see it), because two famous characters from cool quests are combined in one game under the well-known brand "Syberia".
2. Still life has a completely different atmosphere. It's like crossing a garlic and a banana (of course, everyone's tastes are different, someone will appreciate it. He will discover a new combination. But, you must admit, this is quite specific and not everyone will like it). Well, the second Still life does not cause, for me personally, nothing but disgust (in the inevitable comparison with the first). Therefore, it is already leaving its mark. And the absence of Sokal ...

But so far there are not even screenshots and demos, all this, of course, is empty blah blah. However, I do not mind analyzing this news from a theoretical point of view =) I do not impose my opinion on anyone. Perhaps I will change it for the better, time will tell. I would very much like to.

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

If there is something like "The Vanishing Island", then I don't want to either.

B
Bera 09.11.21

I agree with all the statements, but I will definitely go broke to buy a third one! Even ate will be disappointed.

e
englishgirl1 09.11.21

>>> If there is something like "The Disappearing Ostrov", then I also do not want.
"Sinking Island" =) Recently played. As an independent detective quest, it is quite successful, albeit trivial in the plot.
Such a clear-cut detective story is not needed in Siberia, I agree.

T
Tornado-X 09.11.21

I wonder what kind of game it will be, I remember how the first two parts went ... cool ...
But what kind of plot can you think of ,,,

P
Pril balsam 09.11.21

Like what? Surely the continuation of the 2logy - how the heroine and the hero conquer Siberia, the land of mammoths, how they find more and more evidence of a new legendary land - Mammoth Island in the depths of Siberia ...

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

We are not promised a hero in the third part. A second heroine named Victoria McPherson from "Still Life" is promised. By the way, I advise all fans of "bloodthirsty" quests ... :)

N
Nikitos rus 09.11.21

Helena No4ka
Oh no, I knew that the quest would somehow get spoiled, there is no eternal happiness like with Mafia / Mafia 2 ....................

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Nikitos rus
Well Vika is a fighting girl! She will ask everyone there a rustle. No wonder she is an FBI agent. I think it will be about the same as in "Still Life 2": two heroines will communicate with each other on the mobile, and they will have missions in turn.

R
RPG 09.11.21

Helena No4ka
I hope this is just gossip. I would like to play as one heroine - Kate.