3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Game information (Syberia 3)

The French company Microids has finally confirmed that it is working on the third part of Benoit Sokal's famous adventure Syberia. True, which was to be expected, Mr. Sokal cannot be found in the credits - he is engaged in other projects and has nothing to do with the adventures of Kate Walker.
Microids studio president Emmanuel Olivier said that the game will definitely be released on PC, and may also appear on PlayStation 3. “We are currently in talks with Sony. As a last resort, we will start collecting signatures in support of the PS3 version. But I hope we will be able to resolve all issues in advance, ”Mr. Oliver told reporters.
At the moment, the details of the plot of the new part have not been disclosed, not a single screenshot has been shown. However, Emmanuel Oliver promised that in the near future Microids employees will provide comprehensive information regarding Syberia 3.
120 Comments
Sort by:
t
tagaZ 09.11.21

)

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

It is not written about Vic anywhere that she will be sent to look for Kate. It was simply written that she was investigating a case connected either with the smuggling of mammoth bones, or with some huge criminal organization ... and, supposedly, two girls would simply intersect during this investigation.
Of course, I knew that, I just personally wrote my own version of the plot :)))

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

I don't like MYST. I went to the fourth, almost died of boredom (although I am a longtime fan and lover of quests). Well, this is not for everybody ...
I agree, this series of Myst may not really appeal to many (very difficult, and you have to think a lot) !!
So this is for a big fan (Sorry if you offended anyone with this) :-))

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

The dedective
did not hurt him at all. It is generally harmful for ladies to think :)))

X
Xosshla 09.11.21

Here's what I found:
"Syberia 3" - maybe not in 2011
When asked on Twitter about what's going on with "Syberia 3", a Micropds official said the game was still in pre-production (pre-production) ... This answer gives every reason to assume that in 2011 "Syberia 3" we may not see.

W
White Fox [Devilish] 09.11.21

Rather, it would have already come out. I can't wait to play ...

X
Xosshla 09.11.21

At the moment, this is the latest news about the game:
Due to the problems with finding investors for "Syberia 3", which Benoit Sokal, the company Anuman Interactive, which owns the rights to this series and which has become adept at publishing casual games ( TV series "HdO Adventure"), may decide to work on "Syberia 2.5", the events of which will take place between "Syberia 2" and "Syberia 3". Unfortunately, you will have to solve the riddles of mammoths by looking for objects (hidden objects) and solving puzzles (as you remember, the series went to that: in "Syberia 2" there were more mechanical puzzles than in "Syberia 1"). Will Sokal be involved in the development, especially with his recent comments on the desire to do in "Syberia 3"

X
Xosshla 09.11.21

Helena No4ka
These questions are not for me))
I only dig news from where I can

T
Thief_of_Time 09.11.21

If the fans wanted to look for items, they would just download any Alawar toy, there are such puzzles up to .... If they really do version 2.5 it will be great - Syberia will turn into an ordinary flash game. But I like the idea with graphics as in Assassin's Creed, although when the first two parts passed, I didn't really look at the graph.

W

I want a full-fledged game, not 2.5! How would our "Syberia 3" become a long-term construction like Gray Matter, which was "made" for 8 years or the same Duke Nukem Forever ....

X
Xosshla 09.11.21

In short, hell knows how long to wait for the game (((

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

In my opinion this is complete nonsense ... may decide to work on "Syberia 2.5", the events of which will take place between "Syberia 2" and "Syberia 3". Unfortunately, you will have to solve the riddles of mammoths by searching for objects (hidden objects) and solving puzzles. What other search for objects ??? Why Syberia 2.5 ??? This is some kind of ugliness ... If there is any problem with the development of part 3, so let them SOLVE, and not be transferred to something else!

V
Virgil_ 09.11.21

may decide to work on "Syberia 2.5", the events of which will take place between "Syberia 2" and "Syberia 3".
I want a full-fledged triquel, what the hell is 2.5? And the search for objects is generally a complete failure. In short, the news drove me into sadness.

X
Xosshla 09.11.21

The hike is all about money. No funds, no normal play.

W

In general, I do not like the trend that is happening with quests today. Good quests are practically not released anyway, and those that were "STARS" in their genre are now split into primitive, short episodes. For example, Monkey Iceland, one of the quest icons, or the trikvel "Death as an Art", is also a good quest, just yesterday accidentally discovered that after the release of the last game "Death as an Art. Cards of Destiny", two 3-penny sequels "Hidden Objects" are already offered ".
It's a shame that great games find their continuation only in primitive casual games. A sad tendency, nothing to say ...

V
Virgil_ 09.11.21

Good quests are practically not released anyway.

The genre is unpopular. Still, good quests come out. Amnesia, Gray Matter, New hit ...

W

S-War
They come out, but they really are getting smaller. It would not be desirable that Gray Matter would be tighter, if there is a sequel, instead of one full game, they released 130 kazualochek.

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

Hopefully Anuman Interactive has no money problems!

M
Max-1111 09.11.21

According to some reports, it became known that a new game called Syberia 3 will be released on the eighteenth of April this year. The creators assure that there is a high probability that the game will be adapted exclusively for the PC platform, but for the PlayStation 3 it is unlikely that it will be made. In general, according to the creators, the game will not be a big hit, but a decent number of players will try to spend a couple of evenings playing Syberia 3. The graphics and musical accompaniment of this toy are on the average. It is also worth noting that in the Russian Federation, this toy will begin its implementation much later than in the United States. Sony is not happy that the game will not be compatible with the PlayStation 3,

M
Max-1111 09.11.21

Guys, who knows what's new ???)