3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Game information (Syberia 3)

The French company Microids has finally confirmed that it is working on the third part of Benoit Sokal's famous adventure Syberia. True, which was to be expected, Mr. Sokal cannot be found in the credits - he is engaged in other projects and has nothing to do with the adventures of Kate Walker.
Microids studio president Emmanuel Olivier said that the game will definitely be released on PC, and may also appear on PlayStation 3. “We are currently in talks with Sony. As a last resort, we will start collecting signatures in support of the PS3 version. But I hope we will be able to resolve all issues in advance, ”Mr. Oliver told reporters.
At the moment, the details of the plot of the new part have not been disclosed, not a single screenshot has been shown. However, Emmanuel Oliver promised that in the near future Microids employees will provide comprehensive information regarding Syberia 3.
120 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Max-1111
Wikipedia says 2012. We are waiting, sir.

W
White Fox [Devilish] 09.11.21

Max-1111
Syberia 3 will be released on April 18 this year - today 06/22/2011

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

Max-1111
Why did I publish this news at all. Firstly, it has been written in Wikipedia for a long time that the release is scheduled for 2012, and secondly, they posted early, fresh news.
PS If you only wanted to be active on the forum, then the rules)))

X
Xosshla 09.11.21

Helena No4ka
Apparently not updated in the wiki for a long time
pix.PlayGround.ru

X
Xosshla 09.11.21

Helena No4ka
In our country, even the release date is too lazy to change))

S
SAORGA 09.11.21

Right. Let them grind.

x
x.mgэs.x 09.11.21

I don't know if this is worth believing, but the site seems to have good sources.

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

Ept delighted (

R
RPG 09.11.21

Here is the infection. I would be glad if it was not so.

R
Ruslanmiracle 09.11.21

Well, in general, as I understand it, the game will not work, but it's a pity it was not a bad series.

R
Rechka 09.11.21

Zdorovskaya was a game, perhaps the best. There was also a similar "Atlantis". Can anyone tell me similar games, WITHOUT bloody massacres? And then where you do not look everywhere monsters and battles; ((

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Return to the Mysterious Island 1-2
Egypt - All Episodes
All Games featuring Sherlock Holmes and Poirot
Largo Vinch
The Da Vinci Mystery Da Vinci
Code
Moment of Truth
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Cypher
Nibiru - One of the Best
STILL NEEDED?
: D

R
Rechka 09.11.21

Helena No4ka
Oh! Thanks to! ;) Yes, I forgot about the Mysterious Island, Holmes, Journey to the center;) also cool, it was a LONG time;)) But I didn't play the rest, THANKS! Well, I think that's enough for now;) Thanks again! ;))

d
dobro4insky 09.11.21

Finally, all fans of the game Siberia and its continuation Siberia 2, waited for great news - the development of the third part of the game Syberia III is planned. As the saying goes, whoever waits will always wait.

The development of the third part of the game was provided to the company Micropds, and the creator of the game, Benoit Sokal, will be in charge. Benoit himself will develop the entire storyline and help in the implementation of the game.

There are, of course, disadvantages of this news, and the disadvantage is that now only developments and plot sketches are being conducted. Mr. Benoit plans to do this until the end of 2013. After that, the project will just go to development and implementation. The release of the game itself is not planned for the near 2015 and also at the end of the year.

Recall that the first part of the game Siberia was released in 2002 and immediately won the hearts of many gamers, especially quest lovers. The second part was not long in coming and was released in 2004. And now, after as much as 8 years, the development of the third part began.

e
englishgirl1 09.11.21

Uuu, well, by that time, for sure, you will have to buy a new computer according to its characteristics in order to spoil it) So, most likely I will not spoil it. Although the game is unlikely to be worth the candle. For me, all the best is in the past. Previously, of course, there was also primitiveness in graphics and glitches, but it was done from the heart, with inspiration. And then some kind of squeezing out of the finger.

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

Hooray!! All the same, Syberia 3 is not a dead number, as previously thought !!!!! And I am glad that Sokal again took up the scenario of the game !!!!!!! Now we will definitely not be disappointed in her !!

S
Serg-Dan 09.11.21

I would play all day and night)

M
Miray 09.11.21

finally there was at least some intelligible infa on the third part, we are waiting)

a
artemsberg 09.11.21

Well? is there infa? that all the news faded

01010110 09.11.21

December release ^^