3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Game information (Syberia 3)

The French company Microids has finally confirmed that it is working on the third part of Benoit Sokal's famous adventure Syberia. True, which was to be expected, Mr. Sokal cannot be found in the credits - he is engaged in other projects and has nothing to do with the adventures of Kate Walker.
Microids studio president Emmanuel Olivier said that the game will definitely be released on PC, and may also appear on PlayStation 3. “We are currently in talks with Sony. As a last resort, we will start collecting signatures in support of the PS3 version. But I hope we will be able to resolve all issues in advance, ”Mr. Oliver told reporters.
At the moment, the details of the plot of the new part have not been disclosed, not a single screenshot has been shown. However, Emmanuel Oliver promised that in the near future Microids employees will provide comprehensive information regarding Syberia 3.
120 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.11.21

It won't be any better than Ubisoft's defense system in Assassins Creed 2

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

Beeee ... Ubisoft ... Is it the ones who made Far Cry 2 and are trying to make Far Cry 3? I'll vomit right now ...

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.11.21

and those that do not port on the AC Brotherhood PC in any way ((

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

And how interesting will it be in a game like Syberia 3? It turns out that for the game or something, access to the Internet or the network will be required. 2 people agree on who plays whom and go through the game together. And most importantly, if you wanted to play, but 2 can't now, then what ?? have to wait when he can play ????

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

Better let the game not be built on multiplayer !! I'm against him!

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

I would like to see who is FOR multiplayer :)
Multiplayer in a quest is a perversion! It is a fact!
The quest involves a thoughtful passage, so that no one interferes, wiggling brains. And in multiplayer, partners pull the sleeve all the time, distract :)))

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

Well, what else is not any extra. syberia 3 release data not known ?!

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

tagaZ
Wikipedia says:
"the Release date (s) the PAL * TBA (2012 Expected)"
We are waiting, sir!

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

And the passage of Syberia 3 will it be the same as in the previous parts, or is it in multiplayer?

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

This is still unknown to us :(

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

it's a pity...

C
Crazy Philosopher 09.11.21

I wonder what will happen ... after all, it seems everything ended on mammoths ...

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

Well, again, I can resort to the options above, namely: the hard way of Kate as a lady!

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

Perhaps Kate alone will return to New York, and Hans may stay to live with mammoths on the island (after all, this is his dream since childhood). In my opinion, this version is 90% possible! And Vic McCpherson (after all, she is a detective on Still Life) was sent to search for Kate (in addition to the man we were shown in the videos in the second part).
PS In general, something like that

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

Question to everyone: Can you suggest some exciting quest, but besides Still Life 1,2 ...

D
Dedektiv 09.11.21

tagaZ is not the topic, but okay: I advise you to play in the Myst series of games, or rather, it is better to play MYST IV REVELATION; MYST V: END OF AGES. I played, I really liked it

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

I don't even know what it is yet, but thanks anyway!

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

tagaZ
hard way Kate lady
He-he-he! Laughing :) Who will make her there as a lady? :)))
I don't like MYST. I went to the fourth, almost died of boredom (although I am a longtime fan and lover of quests). Well, this is not for
everybody ... Go to "NIBIRA". Nice quest.
Dedektiv
About Vic it is not written anywhere that she will be sent to look for Kate. It was simply written that she was investigating a case connected either with the smuggling of mammoth bones, or with some huge criminal organization ... and, supposedly, two girls would simply intersect during this investigation.

t
tagaZ 09.11.21

well, wrong with whom does not happen?!

H
Helena No4ka 09.11.21

:)