3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BestPro777 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Expectations from the game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

I would like to add multiplayer and optimize the game normally .... In general, I'm waiting with impatience.
213 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Zeromancer] 09.11.21

Mirror's Edge - I hope they will make more Cut-scenes and the plot will be fine.

a
armahem 09.11.21

And more hours of gameplay will not hurt either (of course, coupled with a good storyline)

v
vasek997 09.11.21

armahem, Oh, not a bigger word! With a strong desire, you can go through the whole game in 3 hours (((At least 7-9 hours at least they would have made the game, and for that it would be thankful

h
hitman171 09.11.21

The first part is easy, but they would make it harder.

B
BestPro777 09.11.21

hitman171 - First Part Easy? Are you Cho? If You Sit Down Play The First Time Pass It Seems Not Real!

e
elman11 09.11.21

maybe
in the sequel, most likely we are playing again for the Faith,
I think in a new city
and with other problems

s
serega1345 09.11.21

I think that the game will be completely different from the first part.

A
Axi_42 09.11.21

The first part of Mirror's Edge just blew my head off! This is not a game this is, well, damn it just no words!
Hopefully in the second part I will make about 10 hours of gameplay with an awesome plot! And of course hunting so that in multiplayer it would be possible not to run with a shadow, but with the solid body of another player. There would be a choice of a character, for example, as in multiplayer GTA 4. We would add such a mode who will score more points and perform tricks on some site.

A
Axi_42 09.11.21

Well, I don't even know :) the main thing is to leave this super-duper dynamics, graphics and game design !!! aaa rushing me !!!)))

B
BestPro777 09.11.21

I don’t know ..... But I Think Normal optimization of physX and normal plot.

S
SunGrimorra_ 09.11.21

Yes, we are waiting! In general, I want to see more irony, and real competition is needed Faith, such as an elite world guard, these are not those idiots with electro-shockers, but really cool guys who catch the fleeing. Longer gameplay, new characters, and of course a meeting with Celeste

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 09.11.21

I want more tasks.

B
BestPro777 09.11.21

ProJet - There seem to be enough of them ... but the plot itself is clearly lame ... (

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Yes, the plot of the principle was nothing better than the series "Escape" reminded me, but it was poorly conveyed to the public ...

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Probably the game will be more realistic, more colorful (only I don't know where else) and more interesting ... In general, I don't know what else can be added ... In my opinion, the first part was already good ... The only thing that I don't I liked the fact that the plot was conveyed too quickly, and the gameplay is short ... I don't know about you, but it seemed to me it was possible to introduce an assistant, well, you know, I would run with you there, help somehow. So it would be interesting to play in the cooperative ... And also, so that there would be a lot of chases on the roofs, so that they would be more interesting, let's say you could lure the enemy into a trap, well, there, say, you lured him onto the glass, and in this time your partner drops something heavy from above, breaks the glass and the enemy falls ...
Another thing would be given the opportunity to run down the street, crammed with a crowd ... Like running away from someone pushing everyone ... Well, that's just me so I want ...

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 09.11.21

The plot is generally complete g ...

B
BestPro777 09.11.21

ProJet - What? Can you write "normal"?

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Quite a normal plot ... For such a game, it is not so necessary ... it is beautiful even without it ...

C
CKANER_72 09.11.21

Quite a normal plot ... For such a game, it is not so necessary ... it is beautiful even without it ...
I agree with you

C
CKANER_72 09.11.21

When will the game be released ???