3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BestPro777 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Expectations from the game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

I would like to add multiplayer and optimize the game normally .... In general, I'm waiting with impatience.
213 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolsvlad 09.11.21

Hopefully nothing new! The old version will suit me too !!! But I hope for a long campaign.

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Explosione
I didn’t mean the 3rd person ... of course, the 3rd person sucks, but I don’t need it anyway - it will spoil the atmosphere. Well this is my opinion ...

C
CKANER_72 09.11.21

free movement, but the area of ​​the territories should be small

1372809 09.11.21

CKANER_72
How where, It is necessary that in GTA 4 there was a city with FREE MOVEMENT!

S
SadSam 09.11.21

nope .. that's just not necessary GTA in this game

E
Explosione 09.11.21

And what? Almost the same, only in the first person, and you can't steal a car: D

P
Pro100 German 09.11.21

Well ... How to say ... Freedom is certainly good. But not in this game!
I still think they will leave the linearity of the map.

K
Karasik-Assassin 09.11.21

It would be interesting to see in the second part the possibility of stealth-passage, and not just runaways from helicopters ... but the idea is complex, to implement it in life you need a rich imagination and millions of dollars

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Well, Faith is not a killer of some kind ... let it be better to just run errands.

E
Explosione 09.11.21

Better yet, so that you can choose ...

1372809 09.11.21

Well, wait and see! It is necessary that these Popegushki were meaningful, otherwise it’s not interesting Will be!

t
tabak96 09.11.21

I want more fights, tricks, hours of gameplay

D
Domenic-777-777- 09.11.21

There would be more parkour, and aggregate movement around the city, like in Prototype or something like that

E
Explosione 09.11.21

Yes, running around the open city ... but so that people were on the streets! And it would be possible to run among them ... although, maybe I just outplayed in the AC a bit xD

D
Domenic-777-777- 09.11.21

The open world is a thing, and all the more, smacking is a serious matter, so we need to think it over, they can create a stupid pakrur without physics without everything, and Mir is not a complete mess and not Mirror's Edge 2

F
Fiveseven 09.11.21

I wish I could get to the destination in several ways, so that there were people in the buildings, and a longer game.

T
TheMatryoshkaCat 09.11.21

I want cartoon graphics

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Aren't the graphics cartoonish in the game? But about freedom - it will hardly be ...

If they do stealth, then we will run away less often, and we will get something in the spirit of an assassin in the future. Run, run and run again! If they come up with a paired cooperative, it will be cool! By the way, I would also like to see the weather conditions, well, let it rain there - slippery means such things as well. As someone already wrote - let the camera be made more truthfully, so that the chest and shoulders can be seen ... although I don't know if it will be possible to control it normally then.

n
nikitis47 09.11.21

would have done in the second part of the free city would have been cooler!

E
Explosione 09.11.21

There are only cartoons there, and it is not necessary for the whole game to be like this ... to run in first person with cartoon graphics somehow ... the whole spirit of the game, running, speed is lost chtoli ...