3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BestPro777 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Expectations from the game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

I would like to add multiplayer and optimize the game normally .... In general, I'm waiting with impatience.
213 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enochian 09.11.21

Nik99 everyone wants it :) but I am tormented by vague doubts that the developed linearity will be removed ...

E
Explosione 09.11.21

And even if the game is linear again, it’s not so bad, I think ... the trilogy was promised, after all, it’s supposed to stretch one story into three parts ...

A
ASASINS 3590 09.11.21

Well, yes, the plot would not have been better, I would have made a choice for whom to play, otherwise it’s a little creepy for a girl. Third person view. It is not always convenient!

A
ASASINS 3590 09.11.21

Explosione you are right, there is no similar game!

A
Adravil 09.11.21

As for the graphics, I wouldn't even mind if they leave it as in the first part)) looks quite good and is well optimized)) I

support it. As for me, there is only a new story to stick in and, if possible, prolong, and it will be as cool as the first !!!

F
Fiveseven 09.11.21

The graphics are just right for a game like Mirror's Edge, so if you don't change its fans, Mirror's Edge will still not diminish.

F
Fiveseven 09.11.21

so that the game is not boring. Attack everything in the game is fine.

t
tabak96 09.11.21

I personally do not want to see weapons, but if there are any new tricks with it

S
Slowme 09.11.21

I don't want to see weapons, it would be better to replace them with some improvised means ... like throwing a container on enemies ... in general it would be cool ...

C
C3RB3R2010 09.11.21

It is better that you can do more tricks and the game is not fast but on many levels.

E
Explosione 09.11.21

It would be interesting to run at least level 1 on the ground, and not on the roofs of buildings - among the crowd of townspeople, otherwise in part 1 it turns out that the city seems to be big, and Faith almost always only meets cops on the way ...

S
SadSam 09.11.21

elevators!

s
silenthill121 09.11.21

it would be better to make complete freedom of action, like in prototype))

Z
Zom-bear 09.11.21

Everything suits me from the first part so ...

A
Artist046 09.11.21

I expect from the 2nd part an interesting plot and a couple of new tricks and so that the game is not as fast as in the 1st part

s
sexrs 09.11.21

ASASINS 3590
Well, the plot would be better if you didn't mind, and you would have made a choice for whom to play, otherwise it's a little creepy for a girl.

How old are you?

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 09.11.21

ASASINS 3590
and that for a girl is a little creepy.
Why don't you like girls? :)

s
sexrs 09.11.21

Dwayne from Vice-City
Ahahahahahahahahaha! Laughing out loud!

M
Midfield 09.11.21

-DexTer-

No, it's even more fun for a girl. After all these dorks with swords and kilogram armor, Fate is like a breath of fresh air. :)

The plot is better, and the levels should be designed so that you can go through different ways.

Well, the graphics can be slightly corrected.

m
moonback 09.11.21

Play in the first person)) and in multiplayer)) and with a friend around the city)) example: I go to the end of the city and he is in another without the inscription "you are too far from your partner" (freedom of action)

Run around the city or travel around the world ( airport supposedly tovo)

It's just that if on new york "you have to fly like in prototyp" and then the building is too far from each other !!

And weapons, melee, etc.))