3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BestPro777 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Expectations from the game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

I would like to add multiplayer and optimize the game normally .... In general, I'm waiting with impatience.
213 Comments
Sort by:
E
Explosione 09.11.21

To each his own) I now would like the environment to be made more colorful, and not like in 1 part - paper trees and flowers ... because everything is white. If they do it in color, then maybe it will even add complexity to the game, IMHO

P
Pro100 German 09.11.21

So what would you like from Mirror's Edge 2? We share our opinions.

P
Pro100 German 09.11.21

Personally, I would like to be able to freeplay and buy different weapons, gadgets, such as "Boots with springs" for higher jumps, etc.

P
Pro100 German 09.11.21

Most likely there will be a prequel (in short, the action before the events of the first part). Remember at the beginning of the workout we were told that it is worth recovering from a fall. Which one? Unclear.

E
Explosione 09.11.21

There are more hand-to-hand techniques, and ... the green foliage of the trees, not white ...

S
SadSam 09.11.21

already there seems to be a similar topic ...

G
G.T.A._Uffologist 09.11.21

First, I need a more sane plot. and not the plot ala madison-your woman was stolen-gandosh them all! and preferably some kind of flashbacks, or switching between the Persians. and I also didn't really like thin. arms legs ok ... and abnormal. if you look down, you probably see not only the legs, but also the chest and waist. I hope this will be fixed in part 2.

S
SadSam 09.11.21

if you look down, you probably see not only the legs, but also the chest and waist.
the developers from the very beginning wanted to do so, but then changed their minds ... they explained it not by ease of management. But imagine: you run, you run ... once you lowered the camera and there two breasts shake ... in general, we will respond and play often))) Especially male players ...

P
Pro100 German 09.11.21

Well, it's called a little differently.

E
Explosione 09.11.21

It's a direct inconvenience in management, yeah ... the developers were just too lazy to redo the entire animation of the character's movement, they left everything as it is in order to be in time for E3. And how Faith moves from third person and so everyone knows. Make the camera the way you said above, and all the crookedness of the movements would immediately become visible.

S
SadSam 09.11.21

not in the second part, the animation can be corrected ... Why didn't you like it so much? It seems to be normal ... Not "Wow!" Of course, but there is also nothing to prejudice about ... Here you are people - you see all the worst qualities of the game ... All meticulous!

e
elman11 09.11.21

I would like to have a full-fledged multiplayer in 2 parts, and a game from 3 persons :)))

e
elman11 09.11.21

Freedom of action.

E
Explosione 09.11.21

Why didn't you like it so much? It seems to be normal ... Not "Wow!" Of course, but there's nothing to prejudice about either.

Ha-ha!) Is this a normal third-person view?))

p
paveltarazevich 09.11.21

Good multiplayer as well as the ability to play the game together,

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Let the game be made a little longer ...

E
Explosione 09.11.21

It doesn't matter how much it will be done - even if it takes longer, the main thing is that the result is good ...

S
SadSam 09.11.21

I mean the gameplay itself ...

P
Pro100 German 09.11.21

Oh yes, multiplayer is a good thing.
It would be possible to make a cooperative walkthrough or separate maps for multiplayer.

C
CKANER_72 09.11.21

how much more?