3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BestPro777 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Expectations from the game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

I would like to add multiplayer and optimize the game normally .... In general, I'm waiting with impatience.
213 Comments
Sort by:
S
SadSam 09.11.21

Well, I think at the end of 2010 ... at the beginning of 2011 ..

B
BestPro777 09.11.21

Quite a normal plot ... For such a game, it is not so necessary ... it is beautiful even without it ... I
also agree ... although the plot is not very clear in some places ...

B
BestPro777 09.11.21

What's the difference when it comes out? Let me do as much as necessary ... even until 2012)). Otherwise they will hurry up and make 1 part even worse ...

S
SadSam 09.11.21

BestPro777, what do you think is 1 part bad? I did not find any flaws in it at all ...

B
BestPro777 09.11.21

VinchesteR-S - Part 1 is not bad, but "flaws" are still present there .... The plot there in some places is simply incomprehensible ...

C
CKANER_72 09.11.21

What is needed is not a plot, but originality

D
Daniel_v101 09.11.21

The plot is just clear, but there are not many feints; (it would have been fun to do somersaults in the face of someone's feet and so that the special forces would throw grenades. More locations, more Persians. already hesitated to go through the 1st part again and again over and over again, but I want more and more, days to fly over all the video that I could find!

J
Jefferson 09.11.21

I think the cooler effects of Nvidia Physix are not placed!
and of course amazing parkour stunts

1372809 09.11.21

I will wait, I think it will be a great igruha!

1372809 09.11.21

and there should be more Freedom!

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Let them add rope climbing ... Well, just so that it also looks beautiful, and not the buzz of flounders ...

D
Daniel_v101 09.11.21

Nada also add somersaults, flasks and somersaults

S
SadSam 09.11.21

oh ... I remembered what disappointed me in the first part - that the name of the game did not live up to ... I personally expected more mirrors. And in the game we see Faith's reflection only a couple of times ...

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Yes, like I would pay ... But the couple did not notice anywhere ... The only normal moment is when Faith hangs on the helicopter at the very beginning of the game ... I still remember - in the monitor at the factory, before Faith learned the truth about what the company was doing. .. Well, I generally meant that we would introduce a real reflection in each window, so that we could clearly see Faith in them ...

D
Daniel_v101 09.11.21

oh well ... maybe the name of the game is this metaphor

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Well, I would still like ...

E
Explosione 09.11.21

The main thing is not to overdo it, or even get bored ...

D
Daniel_v101 09.11.21

Well, I was in the first hack for days passed

E
Explosione 09.11.21

No, I meant mirrors in which Faith (or another new hero) could be reflected more often than it is in Part 1. If you see GG's face too often, not counting video inserts, then everything can get bored here :) But, I hope EA will not allow this

S
SadSam 09.11.21

How can it get bored? In the fact that more reflection will be added to the game. In my opinion it will be very beautiful ... well, this is my opinion. Well, since I'm the only one here who think so, I won't argue ... but my opinion is also not worth mentioning.