3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BestPro777 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Expectations from the game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

I would like to add multiplayer and optimize the game normally .... In general, I'm waiting with impatience.
213 Comments
Sort by:
S
SadSam 09.11.21

and we will, like an Assassin, track down the target and collect information))) the
design of the game as it was in the first part is just right for such a game, it seems to me)))

E
Explosione 09.11.21

And this was so in part 1 ... when they were chasing an "unknown" cop ... just along the way they were collecting information)

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Well, it was all linear before ... and I meant that let's say there is a large metropolis with free movement, and we can get some kind of information. There are two dozen ways available, but only two will be enough for us to continue the game.

E
Explosione 09.11.21

Too much like the AU in this case)

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Nope ... it won't. 1st person, modern totalitarian world, completely different design ... if you compare this game with anything, that is, there is only one predecessor. I don't remember the name of this shooter. It will be released in the fall. There are shorter future ones - half of the entire planet is flooded, here we are the remaining survivors and we run, shoot ... The design is taken from the Mirror Edge there ... both in graphic terms and in design ... and running around - the character interacts with many structures like Faith. Moreover, the developers themselves are not ashamed that they were inspired (this is now the so-called plagiarism :)) mirrors ejoy)) so, gentlemen, Faith will have a serious competitor))) Parkour shooter ... you rarely see this ...

S
SadSam 09.11.21

I found it! The game is called Brink

E
Explosione 09.11.21

Yes, many games are similar to each other ... even Mirrors Edge reminds me more of an old game - the fighting game "They" - also running on roofs, periodic shooting ... only here is a 3-person view, but the graphics are different, and so - with Mirror's Edge is very similar ... even the main characters are similar to each other, IMHO))

S
SadSam 09.11.21

Well, the Mirror's Edge, in comparison with similar games, still rules!

E
Explosione 09.11.21

Well, the Mirror's Edge, in comparison with similar games, still rules!
+1. At the moment there are no analogues, as it seems to me)

M
Maickle fort 09.11.21

bad game, weapons (although you can shoot ... but without - it's better)))) and so that everything that was possible))))

s
sexrs 09.11.21

I want more freedom! That there would be more different tricks, somersaults, tricks, tricks, tricks, so that there was more FREEDOM, the plot so as not to disappoint ...

E
Enochian 09.11.21

I think the game should be improved in all plans. First, I hope they will make it less linear and longer (the game can be played in an hour if you want to, is that conceivable?). Secondly, they will certainly add freedom of action (it would be generally superb).
These are just my guesses, but hope for the best.
You don't have to worry about the schedule at all, I'm sure it will be at the highest level.
Linearity and suited enemies :) I really would not want that.

S
SadSam 09.11.21

As for the graphics, I won't even mind if they leave it as in the first part)) it looks quite good and is well optimized))

E
Explosione 09.11.21

Actually, subject: The pointlessness of collecting bags :)

E
Enochian 09.11.21

Explosione, but I'm not averse to collecting if new maps or levels are opened for them :)

s
sexrs 09.11.21

Yes, but they don’t give anything in return for bags

E
Explosione 09.11.21

but I'm not averse to collecting if new cards or levels are opened for them :)

I agree with this, I'm talking about something else - I don't want this idea of ​​"sum-collecting" to remain intact / unfinished, as it is in part 1 - when instead of bags there is nothing do not give

S
Sam919 09.11.21

I wanted more bi parkour.

E
Enochian 09.11.21

Sam919 you have enough parkour in the first part ?! o_O

U
Unknown_Nickname 09.11.21

He meant more tricks, but I want freedom and a new attack system