3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovann96 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Would you like 3 parts of Metro 2033? (Metro: Last Light)

I wonder how many people want to continue the exciting game, we do not hesitate to write.
114 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max Fry 09.11.21

Perhaps yes.

G
GrifoN_1912 09.11.21

Yes, but the final part, in order to end everything with a trilogy and not spoil the game with a conveyor belt. And I would like to play for Hunter.

v
vovann96 09.11.21

GrifoN_1912
why not for Artem

b
bespalov I 09.11.21

GrifoN_1912
So Hunter seems to have died. Although the development of the events of the next part will take place before the events of the first, then maybe.

v
vovann96 09.11.21

bespalov I
yes and I mean the same

b
bespalov I 09.11.21

I would also like to, but unfortunately they say that 4A Game is tired of the post apocalypse and they want to make a game about space. So it is unlikely that there will be part 3, and if it does, it will not be soon.

J
Joker978 09.11.21

in my opinion the logical conclusion has already happened. Well, although you can stir up the trilogy, let's say playing for the son of Artyom, for example, finish his business and finally go out into the white light under the sky.

v
vovann96 09.11.21

bespalov I
well tired of it, but I'm sure many want to continue and they should not disappoint the fans of the game, especially since the profit is not bad from this will be

Dimchik94
well why at the end they say black will come back and it means that you can think of a plot of some kind, the truth is not for me to think

v
vovann96 09.11.21

Dimchik94
Well, why at the end they say black will come back and it means that you can think of some kind of plot, but it's not for me to think about it anymore

b
bespalov I 09.11.21

vovann96
Well, maybe. All the same, many companies practice the release of the continuation of the game based on profit)))

v
vovann96 09.11.21

bespalov I
well, that's what it was required to prove

A
AdroV 09.11.21

We are waiting for the story DLC guys. It remains to wait a month :)

v
vovann96 09.11.21

AdroV
what story DLC

G
GrifoN_1912 09.11.21

vovann96
Well, it seems to me that if they make a sequel, they will take the bad ending, where Artem died, as the canon of the game.

bespalov I
He did not die, miraculously returned from the Botanical Garden and lived at the Serpukhovskaya station, read the book Metro 2034.

b
bespalov I 09.11.21

GrifoN_1912
I read that book. But take a closer look at the game. Khan said at the beginning that Hunter was dead. The game is not made according to the plot of the book Metro 2034.

Here's what Khan said: Yes, people died at your home station. Hunter, the best fighter of the Order - too ... But he said: "If we do not fight for life, we will be eaten. This is the law of evolution" ... But this time we seem to have rushed to start the battle ...

G
GrifoN_1912 09.11.21

bespalov I
But Khan may think so, he probably doesn't know. And again, the book gives hope that he is alive.

b
bespalov I 09.11.21

GrifoN_1912
First: As I said, Metro Last Light was not made according to the book, but if Hunter is alive in the book, this does not mean that it will be so in the game (although he may return in the next part of the game but as a minor character). Secondly. If you already continue that either for Artyom or for his son, since Artyom is the chosen one, then his ability to understand blacks can be transferred to his son. And for Hunter it is not profitable to continue because he will again start to say that the Black type must be destroyed and as a result either people will make the same mistake as in the first part or there will be a Fourth part of the game where there will certainly be Artyom's son who must fix everything

In general, play for Hunter then interesting, but in my opinion it will be better if this opportunity is presented as a plot DLS

G
GrifoN_1912 09.11.21

bespalov I

will again begin to say that the Black type must be destroyed
Well, you can make a story about Hunter, before the events where he goes to the Botanical Garden or after, where he stops the plague
By the way, when the Reds infected the station in LL, I remembered the plot of the book 2034 =)

it would be better if this opportunity will be presented as a plot DLS
Well, yes, I agree. Well, if 4A will continue, if they want to figure out how to return the old Hunter =)

As I said, Metro Last Light was not made according to the book, but if so, if Hunter is alive in the book, then this is does not mean that it will be so in the game
Well, I wrote a plot for LL, Glukhovsky and there must be some kind of connection.
Well, okay, I won't argue)

n
nikita2112 09.11.21

Would you like 3 parts of METRO 2033?
YES!

A
AdroV 09.11.21

vovann96

The whole list is future DLC, in which we will probably play for Khan, Anna and Pavel.
Spoiler