3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovann96 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Would you like 3 parts of Metro 2033? (Metro: Last Light)

I wonder how many people want to continue the exciting game, we do not hesitate to write.
114 Comments
Sort by:
x
xCordisDiex 09.11.21

It would be interesting this: now, Dmitry Glukhovsky is releasing chapters of Metro 2035 and they are very exciting, so ... But what if you make a game based on a book? Or close to her plot?

D
Danya Korenkov 09.11.21

A very interesting game! I think the 3rd part of this wonderful game is wanted by everyone who played in the first 2. But this story does not have to end with a trilogy) Who said that there cannot be many parts of the game? I already have a lot of ideas for the continuation of this game)

U
Ultravirus661 09.11.21

Dania Korenkov
It is better not to go too far and end with a trilogy, otherwise Metro 2033 will go to the conveyor, but we don't need that.

w
we get what we deserve 09.11.21

According to the source cited in the following blog, the new Metro is in development.

S
Suurnoo 09.11.21

IMHO, the book is not about anything, like all other Russian science fiction, (I emphasize the Russian not the Soviet one), the game is so-so both parts, why wait? Who wants to argue tell me at least one writer of the Strugatsky or Efremov level, only Perumov's request is not to mention, I somehow read his creation I still remember * I created a magic and fell exhausted * the very construction of the phrase cuts the brain

S
Slonvprotivogaze 09.11.21

I do not mind. If it is, of course, a level like the second after the first.

r
rasta57 09.11.21

Damn the game is not bad but freedom of action is very lacking! and the plot, well, I don’t know to come to the surface before that, creating some kind of bomb, installing and detonating it on the surface in order to change the climate, destroy the horror of monsters, and return the lost world, and of course I would like to see the black ones, but already as non-traders or friends, and so the plot is boring and short you walk like a cart on the rails and there is nowhere to turn I played in both parts and there are so many stations and I would like to visit everyone to go through new quests to shoot from new fluff, for example in a stalker I liked going wherever you want to kill non-grasses spoil karma but this is not there the original script and that's it

g
grafonoman 09.11.21

I would love to! In this generation, both games are some of the best, beautiful and atmospheric shooters

B
BoSS i 09.11.21

The game is just super. but it would be good if he fought on the surface for a long time. especially these silent deaths of people monsters are very super. looking forward to the new part!

O
Oleg Lyakhov 09.11.21

Yes, I really want to please, let's metro 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and so on until we restore civilization in Moscow))))

T
Tamik Kuantov 09.11.21

I would like that in 3 parts the character is the son of Artyom and that he talks just annoying when they talk to Artyom, he is silent, I just would like them to create a kind of vaccine and spray it on the Ostankino tower too, and all the mutants died and then people would get out to light well, more precisely to Moscow

R
Roman X 09.11.21

I want a sequel.

B
Bohdan Shishatsky 09.11.21

I think it's worth doing part 3 of the metro and not finishing it, many players are already waiting for part 3, and what can we say about part 4, the plot is very cool, interesting, tempting. Many THANKS to the developers for this. You may not release 3 or 4 parts, it's your choice, but be aware that many people really like this game.

V
Volodymyr Gavrilyuk 09.11.21

GrifoN_1912
For Hunter, if it was possible to play it only in the DLC for Metro 2033 (as well as for Ulman in the Ray of Hope), and not in the new part of Metro ... Since the developers promise an open world of the metro and its surroundings with the possibility of research. In my opinion, the game will resemble Stalker only much cooler in the post-apocalyptic time.