3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovann96 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Would you like 3 parts of Metro 2033? (Metro: Last Light)

I wonder how many people want to continue the exciting game, we do not hesitate to write.
114 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghost13525 09.11.21

I don’t know I would like to know about Artyom whether he will return black or not?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 09.11.21

I would like to, of course. But with a normal ranger level (not the laughter that was in the second part), normal stealth, or rather AI, and let the rest not be changed too much.

H
HACKER45rus 09.11.21

I would like to be able to play this game with a friend or several friends in COOP mode, or just wander through these exciting and dangerous metro tunnels and their stations, developers, dear ones, release Metro 2033 online

t
technopank 09.11.21

I'm waiting for the announcement of their new game, even if it will not even be in the Metro universe, but they have the cultural baggage of our country and I like how they make games popular, not massive.

D
Dantes007 09.11.21

The third part will be, because Last light brought a lot of profit to the company. As far as I know, the developers are already thinking over the plot of the 3rd part. Let me explain one thing, this is for the developers to choose the ending of the 2nd part. If they choose a good one, then in the 3rd part we will play for Artyom, and if bad, then for the son of Artyom. In general, both parts are good, the plot suits me in both parts, and the gameplay is very good. I do not regret that I wasted time on these 2 parts. Well, the truth is, the stealth mode disappointed me, you approach the enemy almost tightly, but he does not see or hear you. We are waiting for the third part, everything depends on time.

g
gloccc 09.11.21

It is already known that 4a gamez is developing two games and one of them is the continuation of the metro

D
Dantes007 09.11.21

And what is the second?

M
MetroLord 09.11.21

Dantes007
There are 2 parts. Part 1 - "METRO 2033" or otherwise "METRO 2033: The Last Refuge". And the second is "METRO: Last light" (METRO: Ray of hope).
It's a pity if the third part is delayed at some station;)

m
memfis2284 09.11.21

YES

M
Maxim Andryushenko 09.11.21

I would just like in 1: 3 parts in 2: what would have happened for Artyom in 3: so that the beginning would be like part 2 and they already walk on the surface more calmly and there were something like camps and he definitely found the khan and I met a black one from part 2 and at least if it was like what I said, then the miller would come closer to the end and that he would go sometimes rarely just very rarely with Anna who was in the first part well, and he met a hunter under a coquinbud ruins just epic was in 3 PARTS

T
TTG 09.11.21

A thousand railcars running on nitrogen, of course yes! With slight non-linearity, little freedom of movement and RPG elements.

A
Andrey Gorbov 005 09.11.21

GrifoN_1912
yes nafig Hunter for Artyom it is better if I played for Hunter first, then yes
and then for Artyom 2 parts and on you in 3 parts Hunter nonsense will turn out I

'm waiting for 3 parts

D
Denis Podobed 09.11.21

But there is also a mystical character (Khan), I would also like to know / play about him. Is there news of a sequel or is it muffled?

V
Vanya Promanovsky 09.11.21

GrifoN_1912
Are you kidding me? Better for Artyom!

b
bushmaster 09.11.21

PPC, well, what else can you stick into the game besides the grafon

c
cripples 09.11.21

of course !!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to continue in the form of a war with the Nazis with the participation of tanks, storming the front lines

P
Pasha Gumenyuk 09.11.21

Of course !
After all, the game is just super.
Very addictive and interesting!
And the plot is more

I
Igor Shalimov 09.11.21

Guys who know when the metro will be released 3 part please write, I'm really looking forward to the new part

B
Beta2015 09.11.21

let Artyom be alive and the next game was for Artyom, otherwise it won't be interesting to play for another

_
_NormandyKim_ 09.11.21

I know and believe that there will be a game for our Artyom, since the black ones saved him in a GOOD ending and he and Anna will have a child.