3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovann96 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Would you like 3 parts of Metro 2033? (Metro: Last Light)

I wonder how many people want to continue the exciting game, we do not hesitate to write.
114 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim Zadayanny 09.11.21

It would be cool to make the metro free, walk around the entire metro, not only along those tunnels that are offered exclusively according to the plot, or according to the mission

k
kalin.se 09.11.21

partizan2033 a
good ending is needed by a very good guy to make it work out only the third time

K
Kirill Gursky 09.11.21

I grew up a lot because of 2 bad endings, so I want a sequel, although what sequel if Artyom died; (

Sasha Nazarenko
means I'm not the only one who let the nurses; (

S
Self harm 09.11.21

would you like 3 parts METRO 2033

would like.

K
Karlisito 09.11.21

I read the comments of about 20-30 of the first and concluded that people DO NOT watch the plot AT ALL, they lick the action, because the player is made clear when Anna is holding Artyom's child in her arms, already quite an adult, that Temka died.

x
xxxasusxxx1337 09.11.21

vovann96
Because the developers will take the bad ending again as a basis.
Maxim Zadayanny
Like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R?
Master of the PM Zone
Bad ending is the basis (where Artyom died)
Victor0000
They will not take the good one. Most players will go to different Faki on the forums or watch all sorts of videos on YouTube how to earn a good one, but just go through it - as the majority will do.

L
LightHOwUSE 09.11.21

Probably not. I would like the Metro to become something like a Stalker. Such games want to explore, look for caches, look for documents of the past, climb the lairs of ghouls. Instead of going linearly from start to finish. Even if the graphics are cool.

L
Last Engineer 09.11.21

I want from 4A games RPG Metro, at least according to the Deus ex concept

S
Sanek. 2033 09.11.21

As if they had already begun to write the plot, the basis will be a good ending, that is, after a few years, a black adult returns to help Artyom in battles with a new threat, while all that is known is known.
At the moment there are 3 variants of the name of the new part, the leader is "Metro New Live"

E
EZK 09.11.21

Sanek. 2033
If it's true, then I'm happy)))

r
ro6 09.11.21

I really want it !!!!! A ray of hope finally super hopefully if part 3 comes out, then it will be no worse !!! will become) or for someone else.

D
Dmitry_33_ 09.11.21

There will be 3 parts, but no one knows when the third part of the game comes out. Let's wait, hopefully it will be released at least this year.

Y
Yurezio 09.11.21

I really want part 3 of the game out part 2 of the game for a good ending I want black to come back

B
Bearhunt 09.11.21

the first seemed to me more meaningful, the second pleased me, but somehow crumpled, and at the end, passing with black is annoying. If the third is made worse than the first two - is it worth it at all?

I
Igoreo 09.11.21

Yes, I really want to continue this atmospheric game.

S
Sepirock 09.11.21

Still would! The game is just super! If anyone saw a good ending in Metro Last Light, remember what the Blacks said? "We will be back". I hope this will happen) And I also want to play for the son of Artyom.

G
GenTes1s 09.11.21

The day before yesterday I bought both parts in Steam. I played for two days. Passed both. This is one of the few games that catch emotions and, perhaps, even the feelings of some. Decent plot, atmosphere of the game, the severity of the passage. I am truly happy and do not regret buying both parts of the metro. I will be immensely happy if the third part comes out - I wait and hope!
Ps would not like to play for Hunter. All the same, I got used to the GG, I agree to the son of Atrem at the extreme)) otherwise something just changes, it seems imperceptible, but at the same time it is noticeable.

T
ToM_without_JeRRi 09.11.21

Yes ..... and it was the story about Hunter that I really liked this Persian.

S
Sasha Scaba 09.11.21

The 3rd part will be, in the end of the good ending Artem said the black ones left BUT PROMISED TO BACK, here's a hint of the continuation of the irgi

V
Volodya-45 09.11.21

Some dumb question "would you like the 3rd part of the metro" what's the point of asking right away yes.
Only let not one gifted Artyom be released this time about another character.