3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovann96 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Would you like 3 parts of Metro 2033? (Metro: Last Light)

I wonder how many people want to continue the exciting game, we do not hesitate to write.
114 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 09.11.21

Witcher12311
Yes, but the quality will be worse after all. Yes, and the whole metro, I think they well, not how they will not grind)

L
LightHOwUSE 09.11.21

I don’t understand what else can be told about this story. There are quite enough good books, let them take any - and implement a good game. Sometimes it's better to say goodbye with a good ending than to be like Ubysoft.

S
SWIFT_LIGHTING 09.11.21

Even if I don't want to ... Who will ask you ...

M
MaksBolotov 09.11.21

Why about space? Dead Space has enough electronics make a new battlefront better done 3 part with a good ending where people come to the surface and that's it

K
Kolya Shumskoy 09.11.21

that scribe is kind of, the steering wheel but the game is not strong = ((((((((((((

but I'm really looking forward to the 3rd part of the metro 2033)

I would like the shtob shitty hero vsetyki) and continued the 3rd part of the game if it is vsetki will come out

n
nig.low 09.11.21

No need, Artyom has already had enough. Died, let's go further, with a different character, otherwise it already resembles Captain Price from the witchcraft.
There are plenty of immortal super heroes in other games and films. The ending was great - without any happy ending.

V
Vova Kuzkin 09.11.21

I don’t expect the third part, the second one didn’t work. The idea is not bad, the game world, but the implementation, clumsy monsters, brakes even on powerful hardware, as a shooter the game is weak. They do not know how to make games, they have enough ideas, but something does not work out, either the Slav brothers do not have enough money, or something else

T
The_Igromator 09.11.21

Vova Kuzkin
Well, you shouldn't think so badly about the game. Your brakes on your own hardware it only depends on your hardware and your software. For example, everything flies for me, bugs happen, but any game is not immune from this.

Continuation? The story of Artyom has been told, but still, in the game, I would add something multiplayer. No, not traditional PvP. The cooperative regime is gaining momentum more and more often. That's what this game needs. Station defense against monsters? Bandits? Reich? A cooperative for two is the right decision. And I'm not talking about the storyline. Survival mode in co-op is a very interesting activity.

r
roninas 09.11.21

Yes, someone correctly noticed that the action of the game takes place between Metro 2033 and Metro 2034. Yes, and the endings allow the development of the plot. Then, everywhere, like hints, the books-Metro 2034 and 2035 are scattered. Personally, I liked the game, and I'm waiting for the continuation. Moreover, if it pays off, then why not? The Ukrainians are great, they would have muddied Stalker 2, they wouldn’t have a price

A
Alexander_Vesker 09.11.21

I just don't understand. Why it was necessary to change the appearance of the main characters so dramatically. Khan does not really look with his beard. In metro 2033 he was more solid. But here he looks like Lord Raiden in the second part of MK when he became mortal. Andrei in the first part was a master. now I became a blacksmith. and does not look like myself at all. I think the third part will be. but about the way up. I think, like the majority, that all the same the Reds will come to power. and someone alternative not Artem will try to return metro in the old course. and this game is really a year later (2034) in the game if you read the magazine Artem mentions this several times. and the game has information about metro 2 (what is this info about this game or the long-awaited continuation of metro 2 vk ??? )

S
Sasha Nazarenko 09.11.21

I want to continue and I think that there will be a continuation for my son. But I'm so used to Artem that I cried when he died, so I didn't protest that he would return. it was cool if Artem would survive and udevit everyone

A
Alexander_Vesker 09.11.21

Sasha Nazarenko
in the game two endings in one he survived. Read everything here a hundred times

s
stalkerleon 09.11.21

The guys all want part 3, but the developers will not do just the Metro. They and other projects are full (or there will be projects). I also really want the third part, but perhaps not destiny.

GrifoN_1912
The game was made according to the book ?????

R
Racerest 09.11.21

I would like in the next part to show in more detail why and who launched the missiles at people and how Artyom managed to escape and to tell in more detail and show how the black ones appeared, it would be very interesting so I think that the developers in the next part will come up with a better one plot and atmosphere, I believe in them.

I would also like to fully show the events before the first part because of what and because of whom this conflict occurred and to tell in detail why and how the Blacks appeared and why they killed people and how Artyom managed to escape from a nuclear war, this is the story I had would be interesting

D
Danil Burukin 09.11.21

Let's wait for the book Metro 2035. Its author promised to make Metro Last Light based on the game. So all your talk about the sequel for Artyom is
meaningless.

V
Victor0000 09.11.21

I think that everyone knows that in the first and in the second part there are 2 endings of the game! One is good and the other is bad! Two endings of the first part, where Artyom launches missiles, and the second where he does not launch them! In the second part where he dies blowing up the bombs planted Miller and where at the end he is saved by black! In the second part, the bad end of the first is taken as a basis, I hope the good end of the second will be taken as a basis for the third, I really wanted to know what next! Maybe the part will be called "Return of the Blacks" ???

t
toxa699 09.11.21

Yes, I would very much like to! Damn, I really want to play part 3 of Metro 2033! I played the first game before the last light came out, so I tightened the plot (which is what I liked in all parts of the metro). Before that, in general, games similar to this did not attract me, and after that I looked for a sequel on the internet every day. Ray of hope I didn't like the plot compared to Part 1, I don't want to believe that the developers won't do Part 3. I hope that they still bring the subway to a trilogy

A
ALeXeYh 09.11.21

bespalov I
Possibly "Blacks" from another planet, this explains what A4 says about space. Most likely, if there is a 3 part, the plot will be connected with the return, and the resettlement of the survivors to another planet ...

F
Fenix567 09.11.21

vovann96
Yes, because Artyom died and noverno if there is 3 part then it will be the son of Artyom,

so you yourself must understand people tried to create this masterpiece, so you must understand that they have to breathe even for a long time

p
partizan2033 09.11.21

are you branded? the real ending is where he survived, I don't want to explain why, but if you think about it, you will immediately understand