3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torum. 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Reset ladder. Vote. (Diablo 2)

In the light of recent events, especially considering the words of the administrator that some of the characters "out of order" due to a technical failure, I propose to vote for or against the reset / wipe.
I think it will not be superfluous to argue your position, but you can limit yourself to just "for / against", the main thing is to take the topic seriously (if it is not deleted, and this is a completely different story), not to breed a bazaar flood, to speak out on the topic.
153 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

On the one hand, I am not against resetting the ladder if someone needs it. I also propose to correct the misunderstanding associated with the sale of nonladder cozh next season, even by 1d6 - they should not be counted.

On the other hand, yesterday I didn't play at all and all the characters stayed where they were. Well, and something there was a parody-trader, that is, he made some good. Naturally, people who have not earned any good entirely for a reset, as well as people who have lost characters, of which there are not so many, I think.

R
Resu 09.11.21

per

H
Hav 09.11.21

Per. Moreover, I have something to lose. Much more than most, but what is the point of all this on an empty server ..
Later I will provide the survey data from the VK group dedicated to this issue.

F
FludoTron 09.11.21

Per. But I honestly admit that I have been playing recently.

M
Meowing 09.11.21

For wipe, I would like to free dead nicknames.

H
Hav 09.11.21

there is, by the way, an alternative option. you can make a backup of all the charms to an earlier state, say, six months ago. Although too messy for admins, reset is easier.

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

Against a wipe (but it doesn't matter, there are no wipes).
Not against reset.

R
RainInTheNight 09.11.21

Torum.
Brother, brother, I'm for the wipe

q
qPash 09.11.21

For Vipe! After a reset of day 4, it will only be necessary to select a non-existent nickname!

T
The boss 09.11.21

For, ideally for a wipe, too many nicknames are taken) Well, everyone will start 100% under equal conditions.

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 09.11.21

Obichno, kogda nachinayut klyancit` reset, za odno klyanchat i smenu key itema. Tut molchanie ==> eto zagovor masonov.
Za reset

c
char_name 09.11.21

In this regard, we are kipish, many have lost their acquired property, and some, on the contrary, have a bunch of "dupas". I have for example several identical pap rings, kraft Amul and more what that Krapets, had seen in chatting someone boasted similar or whining about missing of gear and Persians that "Failed to join game '': . Bardak
I for W @ EP.

D
DarkHell 09.11.21

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
No Mosons will be left after Vipe! They will die out as a class! The first Mosons will appear only for the next season, and this is not less than 5 years old!
Dear administration, make a wipe server!
PER

C
CForce 09.11.21

Per.

c
champ1on 09.11.21

For restart!

y
yamas 09.11.21

pof on reset / against wipe.
Well, suddenly I want to play the thread someday, let me play at least on the nonladder, it's a pity to chtol, but in principle, this is not the point.
Nicky .. Those who will play in the first hours after the wipe will immediately take nicknames of 2 letters (as I understand the main problem in this?) And not only + there are people who are looking for nicknames (quite specific), someone will try to weld on them. Yes, and just someone evil and insidious will come in faster than anyone else after the wipe and start creating characters Firk, Torum, Negative .. naf you have to.
If someone needs a wipe in terms of an anti-Masson putsch .. then you can devalue the nonladder's soji is simple (well, the rest of the key items)
But this is taking into account any, but still personal preferences.
If for garlic, then a wipe is needed so that there is no dupan gear, unless so, xs

C
CreamyP 09.11.21

For reset / wipe

[
[FLAME] 09.11.21

V topky reset! daew waip na pg

p
pndXoMa 09.11.21

Definitely for a break-in! it is necessary to restart + lately the server often lags and again about the deleted characters and the fact that not all were returned. UNIVERSAL RESTART!

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

For a wipe, I would like to free dead nicknames. [1]

although the admin usually doesn't care about voting
and game suggestions: D