3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torum. 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Reset ladder. Vote. (Diablo 2)

In the light of recent events, especially considering the words of the administrator that some of the characters "out of order" due to a technical failure, I propose to vote for or against the reset / wipe.
I think it will not be superfluous to argue your position, but you can limit yourself to just "for / against", the main thing is to take the topic seriously (if it is not deleted, and this is a completely different story), not to breed a bazaar flood, to speak out on the topic.
153 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyS1988 09.11.21

For a wipe and a normal drop.

J
Jay_xD 09.11.21

Good evening

everyone ) for removing all characters from non-ladder (in order to free nicknames) +
after that
for reset (for guys like yamas, if they suddenly want to play non-ladder) +
for disabling the soj / zod counter with non -ladder

r
redoolf 09.11.21

The problem with wiping as a means of freeing nicknames is similar to cybersquatting when registering domains.
I think immediately after the wipe, all two or three letter nicknames will be taken care of. Within a few days / weeks - a huge number of "cool" nicknames, which will most likely remain dead forever. Surely some have prepared lists of nicknames and scripts to automate this matter. To some extent, it is possible to resist this, but it is quite difficult if you approach this matter competently.
Moreover, as yamas said there is a problem with the occupation of "well-known" nicknames in order to impersonate others or just to screw up.

N
NoneOne2010 09.11.21

I'm against. So there are not very many players and clothes suitable and I think that no resets and other things are needed anymore. That nicknames were given to you at all

J
Jay_xD 09.11.21

in order to keep my nicknames, I suggested a scheme so that nicknames would remain with their owners.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

redoolf, useful remark. especially for making a mess (hey, masta, I will sell the nickname masta, just for Sur ;-)). W @ EP can only be done with at least a month's notice. on the other hand, it doesn't matter if he does it. and on the third - does he care about problems with nicknames of all sorts of mast? they are the ones who: would have gone anyway. Not now, then in a year, two, or even some more. ©

b
bolotnik777 09.11.21

per

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.11.21

Well, since the rules have a clause about impersonating someone else, then don't give a damn. We were not worried about that, and there were no offc wipes.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Greenaa, isn't it written in the rules about impersonating the administration? I'll pop.
yes, for another player. Well, then it turns out that the occupation of accounts and nicknames of old players is a direct path to a mass kidalogue.

p
pndXoMa 09.11.21

Once again FOR the wipe and tell me the timing of the vote and summing up when will it be?

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

Fufufu, if you rub my comments, the dupes will not disappear and the serv will not cease to be cheating! :)

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.11.21

Obsessed
well, the chela was recently banned for "impersonating another player"

[
[FLAME] 09.11.21

Alir primit obdumanoe i vzvewenoe rewenie - wto sral on na mnenie userov i vse ostaneca kak est 'infa 100

U
Uncle fred 09.11.21

Against reset / for WIPE!

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Greenaa, is this not about the nucT @ Jlb story? if so, he was also returned the inigma. I just remembered this incident.

[FLAME] is very likely. ;-)

S
Sayyouneed 09.11.21

Diluted democracy. The nerds can't reset, they put all the charms in enigmas in a month. And whoever has 7-8 hours of online a week will have no sports interest!

i
ixdon 09.11.21

For reset, against wipe

k
k26mad 09.11.21

For a wipe, of course, if the administration is not able to offer another solution!)

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

k26mad, the administration already wrote that W @ EPs are no longer held, even if everyone is in favor. and it seems to me that Grindos above gave the correct explanation why.

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

k26mad wrote:
For a wipe, of course, if the administration is not able to offer another solution!)
Jah chest, everyone! So that no one was offended.