3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torum. 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Reset ladder. Vote. (Diablo 2)

In the light of recent events, especially considering the words of the administrator that some of the characters "out of order" due to a technical failure, I propose to vote for or against the reset / wipe.
I think it will not be superfluous to argue your position, but you can limit yourself to just "for / against", the main thing is to take the topic seriously (if it is not deleted, and this is a completely different story), not to breed a bazaar flood, to speak out on the topic.
153 Comments
Sort by:
c
ckmckm 09.11.21

Dobermn
Dobermn wrote:
This one just doesn't matter. Repetition is possible. The result will be the same, obviously.
You are not an administrator and you cannot give an exact answer.
In order to collect expensive rune words, I need confidence that I will not lose everything from another failure.
As far as I understand, more frequent backups are not a guarantee.
PS wanted to continue to collect infi. ostavalos naiti 3LO

r
redoolf 09.11.21

ckmckm
Disks degrade and fail, electricity is cut off and heads damage platters, data centers are flooded / damaged by fires, etc. etc. What guarantees can there be? Only the Lord God can give them. The server has been working for many years without such failures, this is already very cool. We got used to the fact that everything works smoothly, and oldfags remember something once such problems were frequent. There were damage, deletions of characters, there were rollbacks, once you had to stand in line to start the game.

c
ckmckm 09.11.21

redoolf wrote:
Disks degrade and fail, electricity is cut off and heads damage platters, data centers are flooded / damaged by fires, etc. etc. What guarantees can there be? Only the Lord God can give them. The server worked for many years without such failures, this is already very cool. We got used to the fact that everything works smoothly, and oldfags remember something once such problems were frequent. There were damage, deletions of characters, there were rollbacks, once you had to stand in line to start the game.
I understand that, but the game was raw. I want to know the times when problems were frequent returned? I would like to get a response from the administration.

T
Torum. 09.11.21

LeoHao
You have never played pvp on pvp, your speculations about local pvp are absurd and just ridiculous. :]

m
mafuсka 09.11.21

Sporim, 4to alerted ne otvetit vam tyt?

H
Hav 09.11.21

ckmckm
common sense can answer your question, if you, of course, have one.

H
Hav 09.11.21

yok0o
what wrote that

C
Chiken1989 09.11.21

For Vipe and when is the current Vipe ????????? Will

-
-Camryn- 09.11.21

The dnobers played enough, in a new way: D
Of course against.

y
yok0o 09.11.21

Dobermn
that you shouldn't bother with trade, as well as sojami / zod

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

in short, I am doubling Immensse - no changes on the pegach are boring.
and although cho, different mules are dropped - these are the changes .. ;-)

T
Top_Gun 09.11.21

reset / wipe will be the next day, what changes to make "on the pegach" are currently being discussed, wait a little more. (these are my positive thoughts-virus)

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.11.21

Jah and a couple of chams will fall to me one of these days, wait a little more. (these are my positive thoughts)

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Top_Gun, yeah, Ayler will write the topic: "pawns, what would you like to change in the game? =)"

Greenaa, .. virus ;-)

B
Barracuda2983 09.11.21

Per

Q
QUAKE_III 09.11.21

Definitely for !!! In general, you need to clearly distinguish between the time of the season. for example a year! And do not tighten the rubber.

H
Hav 09.11.21

In general, the voting in the group showed the result: 53 for reset, 28 against, 18 - all the same. I can't throw the link, because one smart guy got fake voices from bots today.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dobermn, but you can only show the voices of women over 18 years old, not from Russia? ; D

H
Hav 09.11.21

Obsessed
no, blind chtol ;-)

Z
Zen_Master 09.11.21

Against