3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torum. 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Reset ladder. Vote. (Diablo 2)

In the light of recent events, especially considering the words of the administrator that some of the characters "out of order" due to a technical failure, I propose to vote for or against the reset / wipe.
I think it will not be superfluous to argue your position, but you can limit yourself to just "for / against", the main thing is to take the topic seriously (if it is not deleted, and this is a completely different story), not to breed a bazaar flood, to speak out on the topic.
153 Comments
Sort by:
W
Whiskaz 09.11.21

For, although I am not ultra-rich, but I also have something to lose, despite this, I am for, simply because I want everything honestly and from scratch, I think I'm not the only one

Z
Zen_Master 09.11.21

Whiskaz
Dude, "honestly and from scratch" is not about PG. And do not indulge yourself with illusions) PG is very reminiscent of the state in which we live, and there is no place for naivety) Such honest and correct ones still have the top of the cunning and hardened ones.

H
Hav 09.11.21

TheXX
rules you have an idea. and on pg that, 10 jaxes at the beginning of each friend of the admin?

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

I am also for from scratch because I honestly want everything; C
I do not think that I am not that alone !!

fall, well, the ghouls crawl out of the game on the forum)) Ayler, washed down already so that the q2 norms would work, let them dump everything back into their ADIK! : D

q
qPash 09.11.21

Fuck them with nicknames, rub all the soji on Persians and make a reset! Well, you get the idea.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

qPash, right! go to EVERYONE and rub everything, ALL soji !! man, you cheat my misli; D

q
qPash 09.11.21

Green is neither For nor Against, but the little one is slowly selling out already =)

T
Torum. 09.11.21

qPash
He threw someone and sells the loot. Not yet an indicator.

R
RunaEld 09.11.21

For the rezet and for the wipe, I thought about the dates - the new year is not an option. But the ANCIENT new year is the very thing - namely, the days of the equinoxes (March 20 and September 22) and the solstices (June 21 and December 22). Other options are Halloween (October 31) and Walpurgis Night (May 1 night). Maybe Baal's day is still there, I remember cheto, but I can't find it))

Y
Ykpohka 09.11.21

per session +

A
Alxmo 09.11.21

I support the idea of ​​a wipe, I want to play on a new clean server, when no one has anything, and preferably with a new patch and a normal girdle. But this is already true, dreams)

In general, I propose to remember the classics:
If difficulties arose
When selling wizard spikes,
So the server is dying,
then we need a reset.
The actual problem
In the topic, bring it to the forum,
Very competently and clearly
Formulate: "KADA WAIP?".
Weigh all the " pros " and weigh all the "cons", Give the
arguments, The
situation in the market
Describe in more detail.
After all, everyone is waiting for you, the messiah.
You, the creator of change,
Nesmyshlenoy admin
Poke your nose into the tangle of problems.

q
qPash 09.11.21

Alxmo
I liked it =)

q
qPash 09.11.21

The subject has died out, so why should I go beyond the sodzhiki to grease, okay, at least forty fire-lighters remained ...

L
LeoHao 09.11.21

Torum.
ea slezy za forymom, i vizhu vse tvoi porazheniea.
da i ne na pg ti ne otli4ilsea; D

C
CrooK87 09.11.21

For Vipe. Let all Anihamassons drown in their tears when they lose all their zods, soji.

T
Torum. 09.11.21

LeoHao
Ukrainian ?!
You see, you are fighting on the forum, and I did it in the game. Your guesses are specks.

r
r_master 09.11.21

wipe / official 1.14 / and even tighter control over cheats, bots and other things.
If the runes fall normally, no one will whine with envy that "'these wig leaders have driven the locomotive, etc."
Leave what is now only iron maiden and the impossibility of resetting stats

L
LeoHao 09.11.21

Torum.
Wouldn't do better.

T
Torum. 09.11.21

LeoHao
Here you are stuck, eh .

L
LeoHao 09.11.21

Torum.
Yes, I'm bored. The weather is bad, you begged for a reset. Consider a revolution made. Just don't bury yourself, you are still a nuop and disgraced)