3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torum. 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Reset ladder. Vote. (Diablo 2)

In the light of recent events, especially considering the words of the administrator that some of the characters "out of order" due to a technical failure, I propose to vote for or against the reset / wipe.
I think it will not be superfluous to argue your position, but you can limit yourself to just "for / against", the main thing is to take the topic seriously (if it is not deleted, and this is a completely different story), not to breed a bazaar flood, to speak out on the topic.
153 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urban strike 09.11.21

Good afternoon, I'm for the wipe and reset, although it's a pity that I just started living on the helle more or less, but the server also needs cleaning. Immense We did it a year ago. No one really dresses properly and did not have time to start all over again, heh your words and the admin in the ears ☺ it would be cool if the season were a little longer

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

>> We did (reset) a year ago.
We are unobtrusively switching to the "reset every year" scheme (which during the last season they sometimes tried to pass off as a long-established one in pg).

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

qPash, Immense, everything is traditional here - the adman deals with deer (that's why he sees a deer in everyone), and you are smart priests and understand what's what. but this does not negate the high chance of a kidalog in the case when everyone can take the account and nickname of familiar players. there were always enough types of nucTaJlb-I.

however, this is just my opinion. I would like to know why the admen is against the wap. but I do not hope for his answer. ) before it sounded like "it was a necessary measure."

Although the admin usually doesn't care about
Torum voting , I have nothing to add to that. :-) these are depressing statistics.

I'll leave 10% in case of interesting changes.
CrashFromChaos,: '- (

I
Immense 09.11.21

Urban Strike wrote: heh your words yes to the admin in the ears
And what's wrong? Or, in your understanding, good gear ends with yeni / infi? I’ll upset you - it’s not.

D
DevilMayCry_AID 09.11.21

Against. Just because I don’t want to be bothered in the summer. More precisely, I won’t, the past was enough. I think I'm not the only one on the server. If you do a reset, then at least later (in the fall). It's a pity that someone has lost something, but this issue must be resolved with the administration.

U
Urban strike 09.11.21

Immense
Don't you misunderstood me, I completely agree with you, that's why I want the admin to see our wishes

I
Immense 09.11.21

Urban Strike
Urban Strike wrote: I want the admin to see our wishes
Immense wrote: In response, we will only have silence.
Alas.

K
Kim4i_ 09.11.21

Strongly against rezet and wipe. At least for the next 2 years. As for the Masons: why are YOU worse, rogue? What's stopping you from farming and selling with your clan?

F
FludoTron 09.11.21

Something tells me that the alert chose the tactic to ignore what happened.

I
Immense 09.11.21

Fly do trona wrote: Aler chose the tactic to ignore what happened.
What happened should be understood as the last 8 years.

Kim4i_ wrote: What prevents you from farming and selling with the clan?
No clan :(

K
Kim4i_ 09.11.21

Immense
Immense wrote:
Lack of clan :(
Not server problems, but your personal

s
sora t4 09.11.21

Against reset! recently was)) a little for a next reset. and I don’t want to lose another summer

m
mafuсka 09.11.21

Reseta ne bydet. Daje esli vse bydyt "ZA". Ya tyt ne o4en davno, no nikomy ne ydalos dostuchat'sya do VSEMOGYWEGO, naprimer, 4erez forum.
Rekomendyu vsem jajdywim reseta nazna4it glavnogo. Glavnii dogovoritsya s alerom o symme. Vse skinytsya bablom (kajdii vneset ravnyu dolu ofc). Glavnii otdast bablo alery, Aler sdelaet reset.

Free emy nn reset. Naroda i tak net, as resetom ewe menwe stanet.

I
Immense 09.11.21

Kim4i_ wrote: Not server problems, but your own
. they do not need to dart at them, but it is enough to dress a Persian with whom they will stuff anikhs, and then they will be sold. Then buy again for the raised soji runes. Therefore, I repeat, I am against it if there are no changes.

m
mafuсka 09.11.21

Fly do trona

V prowlii raz (pered resetom) narod svyato veril, 4to hlinet ppl na pg i zdes bydet 4yt 'li ne vse kom'uniti d2.
I pravda, koe-kakoi narodec priwel, NO nenadolgo. Kak mne kajetsya, esli yj sravnivat 4to bilo ranwe, igrokov sei4as namnogo menwe. 4em 8 let nazad. Da 4to yj tam, 4em v prowlom sezone.

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

>> Glavnii otdast bablo alery, Aler ...
Will draw everyone (10).

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

For the wipe, or else the charms should be called sdfhsadgjfdhgvfgcngjv ....... and for the reset, since everyone got drunk, including me ... we need to return the zest)))

y
yamas 09.11.21

kopeck you vnature something with imagination ..

c
ckmckm 09.11.21

It seems to me that the question about wipe / reset is the second question that needs to be asked. It is more important to ask the admin:
Is it possible to repeat the "technical failure"? What will be done to prevent this from happening again?
Because if this is possible, the meaning of the game on this server is lost. What is the point of playing on a server with a low drop and long seasons if the administration cannot ensure stable server operation.
As for the reset / wipe, I'm neutral. I don't understand how this can help people who have lost everything.
I don't understand people who want zod soj to be taken away from the "Anihomassons" and banned from selling NL. What is bad that someone has more runes and that this will change. Those who work in d2 will very quickly gather the Persians again, and those who are lazy will always be dissatisfied with something.
Well, no one is forcing you to buy anihi. If you don't want to, don't take it, arrange a bikot for the "masons". For example, I can easily do without anikh, I think that everyone's favorite shako gives more bonuses than anikh.
By the way, the administration never apologized for the lost characters. It would be nice to explain himself to the victims.
Shl. overrun HC assy 91lvl pvm_master of the only main enchant. I am waiting for a response with clarifications from the administration. I am ready to leave the server if there is no clarification in the near future.

H
Hav 09.11.21

ckmckm wrote: It is more
important to ask the admin:
Is it possible to repeat the "technical failure"? What will be done to prevent this from happening again?
This one just doesn't matter. Repetition is possible. The result will be the same, obviously. You can only ask whether data backups will be made more often, because all the problems are due to this.