3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 09.11.21 11:48 pm

How much have you pumped your Witcher? (The Witcher)

I wonder very much what the strength of the GG you have. For example, I have the following:

Basic parameters are all in full (5 points)
Signs Aard and Igni - 4 points, the rest - 2
Steel sword - 5,4,4
Silver sword - all 4 points
132 Comments
Sort by:
U
User 256444 09.11.21

It would be nice if you wrote in which chapter you are now

N
Nemesis 09.11.21

Stats just before the final fight

G
GK 09.11.21

Of the signs, I only use aard ...

Еldаr 09.11.21

Strength, endurance, dexterity, intellect - all 5 points
each. Aard and igni have been pumped out of the signs.
Silver has been pumped all over.

Level 42

A
Ares. 09.11.21

I have a heart. All Styles 3, Intellect 5, Stamina 4, Strength 4, Agility 4, Igni 5 (and all upgrades), Aard -3, all other signs 2

U
User 256444 09.11.21

I am pumping everything.

M
Merkava 09.11.21

Lvl 38

S
San4ezz80 09.11.21

I can't say for sure, but I pumped it so that it was unrealistic
to get high :) to the final battle I walked across the glaciers, my sword almost did not reach. He burned everyone out with fire :)

_
_Enzo_ 09.11.21

48 leveled
In Chapter 5, he brought down everything, including koshchei, with 2-3 volleys of igni :)
and with a sword he brought down the current of the most interesting opponents ...

S
S.O.B.U.T.I.L.L.N.I.K 09.11.21

My hero Master-witcher Level 44 Strength5 agility5 endurance 5intelekt5- pumped to the whole
Steel sword and silver pumped to all styles for 5
magic 4, 3,3,3 and I just fulfill the first mission of the third chapter

S
S.O.B.U.T.I.L.L.N.I.K 09.11.21

And I didn’t use any art money, no trainers, no bo codes. Version 1.0 of the game

N
Nedoves 09.11.21

Where can I get mutagens that are necessary for pumping some items? The ones I have (Eye of the Chimera and the Soul of the Ghost Dog) just give talents :(

B
Bogdan80 09.11.21

2Nedoves A
stub from a large kikimora will give the opportunity to hawala ingredients to restore 20 health points with an increase in toxicity, werewolf fur (if you decide to kill him) gives an improvement in fighting skills at night.
this is what I remember from what I found during the game.
Some other infection gives a two-fold amplification of signs at the rise of the moon, but which one I don't remember right away

q
quirt 09.11.21

Some other infection gives a two-fold increase in signs when the moon rises, but which one I don't remember right away

Falls from the golem

U
Upypykh 09.11.21

And I vaapsche everything to the maximum, my game lagged before the patch and I could not get to the old manor, so I got to the maximum speed.

E
EVIL UJIN 09.11.21

I had level 38 before the final battle. After her 39 :)

A
Android 09.11.21

I feel like a schmuck in Levl bots, well, let it be 10 or 11,
tell me how best to swing the witcher, magician or knight, or combine.

D
Dark_Sun 09.11.21

devil 39 went leftist, did not even become a master. An excuse to go through the game again, otherwise the people won 44 leftists in the third chapter (S.O.B.U.T.I.L. L.N.I.K share your experience how you did it), even 48 I can’t believe that it’s possible get it before the final battle.

d
dmax 09.11.21

Damn, I didn't even reach 38lvl, so I ended up playing 37 lvl, I didn't know how to get through a couple of quests, and all the exps in the game were given only for quests, almost nothing for killing monsters, but almost nothing for Lou's knocked out tooth not a whole lvl)) it will be necessary to go through it again, on a difficult one I will try

A
Android 09.11.21

tell me how best to swing the witcher, magician or knight, or combine. well, who in kind will help