3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 09.11.21 11:48 pm

How much have you pumped your Witcher? (The Witcher)

I wonder very much what the strength of the GG you have. For example, I have the following:

Basic parameters are all in full (5 points)
Signs Aard and Igni - 4 points, the rest - 2
Steel sword - 5,4,4
Silver sword - all 4 points
132 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hurtik 09.11.21

Level 109, Hey And you are all pindars

S
SoNik Gray 09.11.21

No way, with the help of artmoney, got 109 leveled ?!

R
RogerUP 09.11.21

The game was easy (played on average and on hard) played without breaking, on average it pumped to 34 and on hard to 39.
And why break the level? To walk as a "terminator" and kill everyone? All interest in the game disappears. At first I wanted to be a non-average hack, but gave up on the idea.

A
Antoine777 09.11.21

Level 43, on Hard

S
SVAEIG 09.11.21

Now I will pass it for the third time and probably during the fourth passage I will hack it in order to focus purely on the plot.

A
Antoine777 09.11.21

as far as I understand, in the game the cap lvl is level 60-62, somewhere in this range you get the 10th (or whatever) star of the Legendary Witcher

M
Mishan P. 09.11.21

As a result, I reached level 45. Fully upgraded strength, agility, intelligence and endurance. In other parameters, it reached silver (though not completely everywhere), and in some places even went to the "gold" ...

H
HollowHeart 09.11.21

the people the question is not quite on the topic.

the witcher will steer not much depending on pumping? Well, that is, here you can absolutely ditch the Persian or not? for example, as in not interested ...

M
Mishan P. 09.11.21

Leveling determines a lot here. The main thing is to skillfully pump, otherwise you will not overwhelm the "bosses". Fighting styles, for example, you cannot develop gradually, and you will suffer with all sorts of drowners and ghouls ... So, without her, nowhere. In each chapter, new monsters appear stronger than the previous ones, so you can't steer without pumping ...

S
SVAEIG 09.11.21

in the skill system, in my opinion, there is a bunch of unnecessary ones: immunity to stun, bleeding, all this can be obtained with elixirs, saving talents, skills that enhance the attack of the wounded witcher are also not needed, it is advisable to avoid wounds or heal with elixirs altogether. signs, in my opinion, the most necessary are aard and igni, I don’t spend my talents on the rest. It is advisable to pump first the basic skills: strength, intellect, etc., then combat skills and signs, and it is better to leave some styles with a sword for later, power styles are rarely used, and fast and group styles are used regularly.

D
Daryl 09.11.21

For the third or fourth time I used artmoney (purely out of curiosity!), Which level I didn’t even look at, but I pumped it to the fullest and there were still talents left at the end of the game. I can say that fully pumped, Geralt chops everyone into a full mince without problems, with one or two, well, sometimes three blows. True, it's a little boring to go like this, because there is no sense in cooking elixirs, and, therefore, there is no need to collect grass flowers, brains, teeth there and so on. Well, if only in order to try to lime the queen kikimore (who ate the Professor) manually, in the sense with the help of a sword, I managed to take away about a third of her health, after which she still got Geralt a couple of times (and then with full pumping from him after her first hit, only half or two-thirds of my health is lost), and I did not try again.

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

All the same, you are all lamers because I was 102 lvl in the fourth chapter right now, I will soon take 103 in the fifth I PLAYED WITHOUT CHITS! + to all, I have 150 thousand in my pocket!

D
Daryl 09.11.21

And on what have you earned a drain, it is interesting to know?

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

Daryl on everything in a row I have been going through the game for a long time already all all the quests I do everything I collect in a row if there is no place but I suppose in the center of the swamps then I go to the innkeeper my weapon box I go back I take what is lying around again in the city sell I take my weapon from the innkeeper and again on the road and with you Toko 20 potions for life, those that restore most of life and well, white honey and by the way I still sell ingredients recently there were 100 ingredients with ether! in short we live sometimes I even sell witcher's potions!

C
Confucius sanf 09.11.21

I pumped 34 mine, or so,
Demon of Night, but is it not good to collect all the weapons in the zone? and what to do with money in this game? For 5 acts I saw only 1 kalchyuga for 5000, for RPG this is of course mega little, you collected 150 thousand (it’s even hard to believe in it)) but what is there to buy then?

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

Confucius sanf firstly, I am not a cheater and I don’t write screenshots I can lay out, and secondly, let's say runes if I get caught, and so on, and by the way, I didn’t accumulate the whole amount from my gear, I saved up 50 thousand, then it became boring and I started playing poker, killed 3 hours and now 150 thousand in your pocket and even from quests comes well, and about the dough, you are right to buy nothing, I myself jelly that I killed the time, but although a little Che may come in handy. By the way, I got stuck in the crow's armor, I want everything I collected in the quest, he says like Nuno the blacksmith and the marker points to the traveler's stone in the stryga's lair all day long.

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

already inappropriately figured out Nuno aardom and igni hit it =)

D
Daryl 09.11.21

There really is not much money to spend there, only on armor, and if the swords are inferior, then they can be smeared with oil, and they give good ones for all sorts of quests, but you can also buy, especially if you have 150 thousand :)

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

Well, epta game passed the loss to do not

D
Daryl 09.11.21

Well, yes, you actually have nothing to strive for - you have already broken all conceivable and unthinkable records (in terms of level and money)! But the rest now have an incentive, you see who can surpass, who has a lot of free time :)