3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 09.11.21 11:48 pm

How much have you pumped your Witcher? (The Witcher)

I wonder very much what the strength of the GG you have. For example, I have the following:

Basic parameters are all in full (5 points)
Signs Aard and Igni - 4 points, the rest - 2
Steel sword - 5,4,4
Silver sword - all 4 points
132 Comments
Sort by:
V
Virg 09.11.21

eh you DELETANTS I have 54 lvl and only 3 chapter

D
Daryl 09.11.21

Well - the first applicant, who is more? :)

M
Mishan P. 09.11.21

And what is the general sense of pumping to 100 and other levels ??? In my opinion, this game does not need any cheats or money at all. Speaking of them ... I spent money only on books to get the necessary information about monsters, plants, etc. and that's enough. And many skills, as SVAEIG quite rightly noted, are completely unnecessary. So, it just doesn't make sense to pump with the help of artmani and other things here ... If you develop correctly, you can go through the game without reaching level 30 ...

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

Right now, at first, I pass without a nerdy passage, and I will swing the power of intelligence, dexterity, endurance and a power silver sword =) and the rest of the ftopka, and then I swung, I collected money, I collected and in the end I just passed the game on the most difficult level of difficulty even without getting stuck too easily ( ((((AND BTW I REPEAT I DO NOT READ!

D
Daryl 09.11.21

Well, as a gamer, there are levels (no matter what), and he strives to reach the highest possible. And then it turned out that this, in fact, was not particularly necessary, but it is understandable to get as it should be closer to the end :) So you think later, why sat for several midnight in the swamps - the royal wyverns drenched for the sake of filling a couple of circles and getting a few talents, damn it ?!
In addition, the instructions said that it was impossible to pump all the talents in the game! Like what you choose, what is more important in your opinion ...

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

Finally, the witcher, honestly speaking, neoch pleased me, of course, the gameplay and the idea itself are cool but the world ... a complete mess would have been done so that the view was like in Gothic 2 from the back! Also, I did not like the number of weapons and armor, it was also pissed off that the engine was not very good, and finally the monotony especially angered mnu that all normal swords, both steel and silver, have the same appearance, shorter, if you figure it out there is something to improve the game, I hope by the end of 2009 the Witcher-2 will be released or at least a normal addition.

ZY the creators of the bastards would give us a normal editor, we would fuck up the mods as if in an obshlivion, otherwise they would foist some kind of crap = (

E
Erysipelas 09.11.21

Demon of Night wait, what kind of game did you play ?? f1, f2 or f3 ??? after all, there is just a view from the back ... 0_o if f3 :)
well, if you kill the drowned people up to level 102 in a swamp, then yes, the game cannot be more boring :))

M
Mishan P. 09.11.21

But I never saw the basilisks - well, it was my joint that hurried to finish the 4th chapter. And in the 5th, in addition to the storyline, he completed only 2 side quests. Otherwise I could have reached the 50th level. The costs of early pumping ... By the way, up to level 102 of the drowned people, you will get bored for them, because they give only 1 point of experience. If you upgrade on them, then you can play for more than one year.
As for the view, I just started the game and passed it, I didn't even think about what kind of f1, f2 or f3 he was. It looks like Never, which is not surprising - there is only one engine ...

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

LOOKING and I, like a loshara, passed on F1 damn buzz of some kind of loss you need to go through again = ((((

E
Erysipelas 09.11.21

no, I tried everything, F3 is the best :)

H
HollowHeart 09.11.21

I'm only 18 so far, not long ago I started playing. But to my mind, for 100 lvl there simply simply do not have enough talents. what is interesting to download then?

and the question is. what does the strength of opponents depend on? from Geralt's level or from the head of the game?

D
Daryl 09.11.21

In theory, it depends on the difficulty of the game to choose :) And any undead are destroyed the easier, the higher the level of Geralt.

H
HollowHeart 09.11.21

Daryl no well the complexity goes without saying. and so in general? for example fighters of Salamanders will be stronger in the 2nd chapter of the 3rd or the same? my level is changing ...

D
Daryl 09.11.21

No, they seem to be at the same time all the time ... In general, I did not notice that they were getting stronger. And so with them as with monsters - it is easier to harass when Geralt's level is higher.

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

HollowHeart in the Witcher there is no concept of a strong / weak enemy it all depends on the strength of Geralt, let's say the salamanders the higher the level, the faster you have it, the talents and the chosen weapon of the chapter also affect the opponents in no way, just appear even stronger ones, for example, in the fifth chapter, a mutant appears which is quite difficult to kill also largely depends on the sword, so for example, the usual damage of steel (for creatures that do not have immunity / weakness for metals or silver) and so the damage of steel is standard 20/30 damage of silver 10-20 and then think yourself that it is stronger =)

ZY. By the way, despite the fact that the damage of steel is much more silver, it wets monsters twice as hard =)

ZZY my advice to you is to develop toko strength intellect dexterity endurance aard sign and a silver sword =) and you can sell it to a steel ftopku, I now played the whole game with a silver one against monsters and against people, and in the 4th chapter those there is one virgin to give a cool silver sword + 60 to damage and so on =)

ZZZY and by the way, do not develop such talents as, for example, if your life reaches the line of less than 15%, then the damage will increase by 50% because if your life reaches 15 % then everything is n * here you are a corpse nah no longer need the damage =) wax develop current stable talents, for example, silver power has a bronze talent + 25% to attack, that's all, develop steady and by the way, on a silver sword, apart from power style, there is nothing unnecessary Toko to develop it!

ZZZZZY So I will summarize, develop the following so that in the third chapter you should already steer so what you need to develop: power silver style, all attributes (endurance, dexterity, strength, intellect), the aard sign, well, everything is, in principle, a then the code will develop all this to the maximum (this is somewhere well, maybe level 35-50 I don't remember already), you can, if you wish, develop the rest all the lesson is over =)

D
Demon of Night 09.11.21

And here's a piece of advice, brothers, DO NOT USE READ IMHO READ EVIL! Amen

H
HollowHeart 09.11.21

Demon of Night
ATP for info. I basically rock like that. I was surprised by the notion that there are no strong ones, but I will get used to it. just in games, basically the level of the monster grows with you ...

D
DiMaMC49 09.11.21

Up to the maximum level. I mainly trained attributes (strength, dexterity ...) and strength style (fast is almost unnecessary).

D
Drakonchik 09.11.21

43 lvl at the beginning of the game))
ArtMoney helped a little ...

D
Daryl 09.11.21

50 by the end of the fourth chapter, by the end of the game, in my opinion, 53. But since after 50 talents are no longer given, there is no point in continuing to download.