3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 09.11.21 11:48 pm

How much have you pumped your Witcher? (The Witcher)

I wonder very much what the strength of the GG you have. For example, I have the following:

Basic parameters are all in full (5 points)
Signs Aard and Igni - 4 points, the rest - 2
Steel sword - 5,4,4
Silver sword - all 4 points
132 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sylik 09.11.21

Daryl
By the way, yes, after 50, talents are not given, only the level is higher and the description of the Legendary Witcher, although on different sites they write that they give 1 gold per level, for some reason I did not observe this.
My level is maximum, for the life of me I do not remember shorter somewhere like Daryl.
Maybe below, I don’t remember, I passed so much that after 51lvl it became not interesting to swing the character further there immediately began to pass quickly.

D
Daryl 09.11.21

Sylik
... "although on different sites they write that they give 1 gold per level" ...
Maybe those who write have forgotten that they brewed a string of elixir using special substances, when used, which gives silver or gold talents .. ...

S
Sylik 09.11.21

Daryl
Yes, you just do not often understand what and what they write about, maybe they used art money to quickly?

d
dm3d2009 09.11.21

for a long time the game was played with the most maximum level of 51, this is real without any tricks))))
and all the skills to pump are not really the maximum level of 50, well, there is still more, but for them you don't get talents))))

J
Jack morgan 09.11.21

Now it is level 14 or 15, chapter 2. I go through again, I pump strength, dexterity, intelligence

E
Enochian 09.11.21

I only got to the Legendary Witcher once, it was quite difficult. I don't remember exactly how much I pumped, but it seems something like this was:
All basic parameters 5
Signs are also all 5 except for Irden and Axia (4)
Steel sword all 5 except for the group style (also 4)
Silver sword all 5 except for the fast style ( 4)
What level did not count, but probably somewhere in the 50th or 60th.

d
dm3d2009 09.11.21

why go to level 60? After all, after 50 they don't give talents?

E
Enochian 09.11.21

Yes, I did not set myself a task - to reach the 60th level! =) I just completed all the optional quests, killed a lot of monsters and by the end it turned out by itself. I don’t remember exactly what the talents are at level 60, but I think everything is great there.

S
SVAEIG 09.11.21

After some it is definitely not given, I paid attention to it.

d
dm3d2009 09.11.21

after 50))))
and you can't pump everything

D
Daryl 09.11.21

In general, about 10 levels per chapter)

d
dm3d2009 09.11.21

yes, I always went like this, but it's better to swing in the first 3 chapters

D
Daryl 09.11.21

In the first and second chapters, there is almost no one to swing on. But in the third one can be on cockatrixes in a cave in the swamps, for example ... And in the fourth, on evil spirits in a crypt in the fields, you can also come off)))

d
dm3d2009 09.11.21

in chapter 1 a cave under the walls of Vizima chapter 2 at night in the swamps

E
Enochian 09.11.21

In the first chapter I was promoted on drowned men and barghests, and even on echinops in a cave under the walls, in the second I killed everyone who got there, except for civilians and guards. In the Temple Quarter, in particular, he killed bandits. The leaders were given +200 XP. In the third, thanks to the kikimor warriors in the swamp and evil spirits in the kabdishche. And in the fourth I don't remember exactly, but in my opinion it was mainly scolopendromorphs and yagas that helped to pump. Well, in the fifth, there is enough good. There you have garkains, drowned people, and the order and skoyataeli. In general, to the fig of all.
And in the epilogue, there is already no point in pumping (and in the fifth chapter, by the way, too), he himself is very small and calmly passes even with Geralt of level 40-45.

L
Lyria 09.11.21

I reached a maximum of level 42, and then I took it after the end of the quest with the Master. Those. just before the end. And if you do not specifically swing, then the level of 37-39 ends somewhere.

B
BeS_NICKa 09.11.21

Proshol once, upgraded to 38

R
Rock maniac 09.11.21

Passed already 20 times and now I decided to go through one more time. Everyone was waiting for additions for new tasks and weapons, but did not wait. But delusional additions to clothes, or the witcher's bare hands (terrible crap) - probably should not be done at all. But the scabbard for the weapon should have been made more by the developers at the release of the game. The first time was on average for neutral, the second time on light for the order of the rose (just watch the plot). Otherwise, I always played hard for the elves. Well, I did not experience any particular difficulty even at a difficult level, like many here. It was rightly noted here that half of the skills are simply meaningless and there are only 2 necessary signs - aard and igni. I read the comments here and many just smiled. Several comrades have unsubscribed here, who boldly fit the definition - "galimous bullshit")))) on monsters you can not pump up to level 100 in any way, as here some boasted) Since with an increase in the level of the witcher for monsters they give less experience, until it reaches 1. I passed the game mainly with 45-48 level. When I decided to be jerky, I stuffed it up to 52 (as much as I had enough patience, and just senselessly more) I rocked alep in Chapter 3. They give skills after 50, or not, I don't remember that anymore. But pumping everything is not possible, that's for sure. And it makes no sense. A fast fighting style is generally a useless mess. From the battle, you can swing the power of a simple sword. Since they are useful against the heads, and for the silver group style. They can also seat strong monsters in the lungs. More of the battle is not needed. Since you need to use signs and where you need a group style with an ordinary sword, you can simply burn enemies with a sign. So that they don't drive here, and even pumping up to level 70 is most likely impossible. Yes, and I would like to look at an idiot who would meditate around a fire for a whole month in real time and go to kill one alp, for example))) The ability to fill the maximum level per chapter - first kill monsters until they give nichrome experience for them, and then already complete tasks. Well, there are places in some acts where monsters constantly appear, for which they give quite a lot of experience. But whatever one may say - this is not enough to pump up to level 100. By the way, the appearance of the witcher was made worthless in the first part in the second. On the cover of the book, where the witcher and Yennefer stand against the background of a golden dragon, the witcher looks like an Indian. It would be better if they did it that way. Well, or an addition to correct the appearance. Well, there is also a problem with clothes in the game. Looks too easy for a witcher. And after completing the game, I was disappointed that Yennefer was not in the game ... And here's another)) It's very stupid that the witcher can be hung with a weapon. Since, according to the book, he was a dodger and his combat system was designed specifically for the reaction. And in the game, you can stupidly hang him with a weapon that in real life a common man could hardly drag, not that he could fight with all this. So for the appearance of the witcher, the score is 2.

a
alexfedorov 09.11.21

Strength -5
Dexterity-5
Intelligence-5
Stamina-5

Aard-4
Igni-4
Quen-4
Axiy-4
Yrden-4

Steel Sword - 4,5,4