3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 09.11.21 11:48 pm

How much have you pumped your Witcher? (The Witcher)

I wonder very much what the strength of the GG you have. For example, I have the following:

Basic parameters are all in full (5 points)
Signs Aard and Igni - 4 points, the rest - 2
Steel sword - 5,4,4
Silver sword - all 4 points
132 Comments
Sort by:
E
EVIL UJIN 09.11.21

Android, in the beginning, in my opinion, it is better to download combat skills, because the signs still do not know everything and their power is small. And then chapters from the 3rd, you can normally start pumping signs like Aard and Igni. In principle, it is easy to make a versatile person who is good at sword and magic, this will be chapter to the 4th. In the 5th chapter, I didn’t use a sword at all - Igni burned everyone and knocked them down with Aard, IMHO the most necessary signs.

A
Android 09.11.21

EVIL UJIN thanks dude, responded to the request, I am more impressed with the mixed style, such as "Battle Mage", I just thought there might be a big difference, but if I can go through the game and so I will try to mix it.

E
EVIL UJIN 09.11.21

Android, if you read books, you will find out that the witcher was just such a versatile person - and he used magic well and waved his sword great;) This is not Neverwinter nights, where you have to choose between warriors and magicians and generalists do not work

A
Android 09.11.21

EVIL UJIN chorus. we will try.
there is the ability to beat off arrows - it will come in handy or so show off

q
quirt 09.11.21

Here are some tips on where and how you can cut a free, but not entirely
honest experiment: 1

Head - a cave under the walls of Vizima - at each entrance to the cave,
Echinops will spawn, the one who has not reached another 10 level by running to and from the
cave (there is a fire near the cave - you can meditate by removing toxicity)
you can gain the missing experience. The main thing is not to burst right away, but taking
a torch in your hand and carefully move along the wall, listening to the noise
when the Echinops comes out. One can fight without problems, but three
can easily spit.

Chapter 2 - did not find a free one. Wyverns spawn on the island in the
swamps, but I do not consider them easy prey.

Chapter 3 - spawns in the sewers in the ruins of an elven temple
Alps, there is a fire in the same place - we go into the room, we wet the Alp (on average
500 exp), sit by the fire, meditate for 1 hour, after meditating the Alps, we are already
behind our back, we wet the Alps, sit by the fire .... repeat until we have enough
patience and conscience ... But there is a quest to help the squirrels (killing brooks,
after that Yaevinn enters the room, and while Yaevinn is there, Alp does not
appear).

Chapter 4 - when the bride turns into a noon, she is
near the raspberry bushes in the fields. We approach her, there is a video where she
says - ... follow me, follow the midday, then attacks, we
chop it (about 1000exp), we run to the fire (there are 2 pieces nearby), we meditate for
1 hour, the midday bride spawns near the raspberry bushes, come to
her, there is a video, we chop it (about 1000exp) ... repeat until you have enough
patience and conscience. But this takes place before collecting all the fragments of the mirror and
repairing it.

Chapter 5 - I did not find a free one, except perhaps by clearing the Crow's cave (there is
still a way out and a man is a treasure seeker). Inside the cave, near the
entrance there is a fire, resting for 1 hour and running through the cave again, you can
chop up spawning ghosts and other reptiles (about 1000exp is a little of
course, but maybe someone will come in handy)

A
Android 09.11.21

quirt as I understand it is an experience "ala bull buzz" ie you can walk, kill all sorts of monsters without completing the mission, you are talking about this experience.

q
quirt 09.11.21

To Android

Well, if you walk around, kill all sorts of monsters without completing the mission,
then the game itself turns into "ala bull buzz"

A
Android 09.11.21

Someone wrote for monsters, not messianic experience does not go, so I'm thinking ???

by the way, in the second chapter, if it is constantly in the sewer of the spyder, then there you can also raise an experienced (GULI, UTOPTSY,)

D
Dark_Sun 09.11.21

1 xp for each (ghoul / drowned man), not a good prospect. Then in the swamp you can chop at least a million of them, there is no sense.

A
Android 09.11.21

and then for the growth, they give it.

S
SawyerRX 09.11.21

I passed the game! :) 38 level

D
Deadroll 09.11.21

Passed on 39 level, and now I hope to finish at least 41!

k
kalian2006 09.11.21

Killed the Master of the Blazing Rose and received 39lvl.

C
Cheese_for_everyone 09.11.21

Experience is given for mobs. Finished at level 42 without focusing on leveling and quests. Now I'm trying to go from cover to cover.

B
Bogdan80 09.11.21

2quirt
chapter 1: at night it is better to hunt barghests, there is less experience, but there is more money and different ingredients, besides, in the area of ​​the entrance to the house, where the base of salamanders at the end will be they will respawn 3-4 pieces at a time.
Chapter 2: only yesterday I was looking for a whole day, I found it right before going to sleep, I almost lost this dream: the trickster's crypt, respawn 4 graveyers (at level 20 200xp per head)
Chapter 3: back door to the bank - respawn fleders, and kikimors on swamps, too, nothing.

Further - the devil only knows, I have not looked for it yet.

A
Arturyanchik 09.11.21

I finished 40 !!!

N
No_Comment 09.11.21

At the end of the game I had level 53 "legendary witcher", I pumped everything to the end all the stat signs and both swords by 5. True, I played for a very long time, three weeks for about 5 hours.

D
Dark_Sun 09.11.21

THIS IS UNREAL! 53 leftist is anrial! This is not a diablo-clone of some kind. You can kill the drowned people for at least a whole month in a swamp, all the same they give one unit of experience for them, there are few spawning enemies, and if there is, they quickly depreciate.

N
No_Comment 09.11.21

Well, it’s not real, I’ve done it. I saw the guy in the third chapter 44 was already there. So it’s quite real, only it was tedious to run through the swamps and crypts.

N
No_Comment 09.11.21

By the way, after 50lvl, they already stopped giving talents, I had to brew elixirs that give talents in order to finish up to 5 the remaining unpowered signs I had.