3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 07.11.19 11:08 am

Impressions of the game (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Today, the release of this exclusive. Who have already played - share impressions.

He did the pre-order, wait until.
145 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor Nevazhno 07.11.19

Colorful ,open world
Even when just presented was interesting that this happened in the game world ,why and where did all the robots
Robo animals

T
Trotilx 07.11.19

All the developers to make such bold steps - avoiding the same type of the average shooter (Killzone) games with open world and great mechanics. Now they need to increase gameplay ideas in the new parts and well to continue the storyline.

F
Flavius Eugenius 07.11.19

Well I have played only two hours, so little that I can say about the plot. Cool setting, graphene ,if you bet that this is a common PS4, great, History requires a thoughtful approach (Yes, the game is not easy on normal difficulty).The facial animation in the dialogues of course the times of the Minoan civilization.Oh and also: as usual, our distinguished localization, particularly when you are looking at the sound engineer, who does apparently not know how to make the sound.Everything else early to say, but I still really like it.If you consider that the developers sooner nothing but corridor shooters did not do( of which I reached only the first part of Killzone),it is a huge step for them.
PS the Main character just class!) Maybe she really will be our Drake.At least I have two hands.

I
Ingalyator 07.11.19

Looked at the twitch. The spectacle is extremely boring, go collect the green grass muravushka, crawling through caves, talking with NPCs being ugly feminized babishchy.
katchenkova so hate this stupid village face, hair. Why in 2017 to do such ugly and still call it a candidate for the idols of the platform? Apparently tried to take the features of the actress dubbing, but got only 50%
A lot seemed to be secondary, borrowed from other games, are well known. In cutscenes people move like Pinocchio, the production is weak. The plot is primitive, Yes, okay. Battle with robots, I'm sure, very cool, like the tower, the dinosaurs, and some of the scenery, especially the morning. But they don't pull this game one of the best on the platform.
#twitchgaming

t
the endless misanthropy o 07.11.19

Toja says KOR gameplay drags. Well, I concept laneige naponimaet: there is a mob (group), it is not clear which makes, it reeks of futility and you mob are beaten for it and luchesi.

In games with common sense understand that the mob, let the scavenger from Gothic, nibbling the grass, poludenna lives there where it was hung up and killing people in Deus ex, the mob, the guards, they are at work, guarding a specific place and earn a living

But why beat the mobs which is stupid for a card threw and let hang out is really bad.

S
Shimuto 07.11.19

played 5 hours. mine (no kidding) GOTI. I think mass effect and some do not stand to be a little better than DA Inquisition.

M
Mattador 07.11.19

Played a couple of hours. Liked the dialogues in the game, their is not a lot there, but I liked it. The plot is intriguing, if not to watch the endings and not spoil, it is very interesting, gameplay is on the level, although on normal difficulty the enemies can be stupid to go in person, but much more interesting to use different kinds of gadgets, of which the game enough, the facial animation of the characters leaves much to be desired, but it can be fixed with grafon Slavoj, my only minus is the availability of uhd TV and the lack of PS4 pro((( in full hd the picture looks ribbed too... overall 9/10.

P
PhenomNV 07.11.19

The last time such feel of the game was in 2015, when he released the Witcher 3.
10/10

G
Gutsz 07.11.19

When I first start the game it does not want to play, we want to watch it. She is very well, just very beautiful (it is beautiful, it does not mean super Grifoni). Once you get used to the beauty of the landscapes and colours you show, they made a very detailed and interesting to explore before killing. Glad that game apart from the beautiful pictures in a very dynamic and interesting gameplay. Many clever traps and the methods of hunting will not get bored, and of course the slow time very much adds to the steepness of what is happening.
PS be Sure to try the trick from the shows to kill the car in the tackle enabled for deceleration)

d
dreamfall266 07.11.19

While played 4 hours ,broke away finally,epic ,full of emotions.

G
Gryxa 07.11.19

happy with the purchase as an elephant.graphene can be considered as a reference (before that was the Witcher 3), but even on ultra settings (i7 6700k+gtx 1070) at computere not so nice as on normal ps4 slim
cool story,explore the world of fun.the fight will be wild.Yes, after 10 tedious hours to kill robots (scavengers/horses/Munchkins) but when there pilosula,crabs and things with tank fire/ice on the back.the fight is delayed by 5 minutes dynamic running using all types of weapons (never done this before,everywhere he took one of IBE fluff and Bay)
before sleep came at some crater which produces robots and at the end of the crater was barefoot....with him for 15 minutes fought (beetle spitting fire) wildly cool feeling
even the disadvantages include a limited Arsenal (17 LVL 3 green onions/3 blue/1 purple) and I think weapon better than a Bow for the Collapse of Darkness,which is a pity....

t
the endless misanthropy o 07.11.19

Is the robot near the rock and even not Smoking for a robot. Run up, stick a stick and hack, for robot. Now you can get on it and go. Just a robot turns into a riding. This is where 10 out of 10. Depth felt? You got the creeps? Meaning the robot gives people. This is one of those games where the idea is not on the surface, it is necessary to find. It's like no man sky, where universal HYIP people don't notice isreadable of antologii Camus and his senseless cycles.
You are lucky that I explained why this game is a masterpiece, this is the most brilliant that was after LEM in the world of sci fi

l
lokkie 07.11.19

Um... the game is completed, actually have nothing to say.
L-logic, yeah. With this in the game strained.
For some reason the last games, collection of plagiarism. A new trend or something.
Who is there to complain about the ending of Mass Эффект3??!!
2017год... besides that the ending is almost a rip-off, and almost one to one. Siniaia Krasnyye panaritium.. xD)))))
Overall, from the plot, it was expected some intrigue, intriguing beginning. Ended up trivial. The writer has clearly nadutamil.
The gameplay is so-so, very mediocre.. again a collection of plagiarism, especially grindy, which is everywhere and to a place and out of place. But more AC3 recalled, especially in places where the Indians sing and dance. ))
Overall the game is good,.. really captures the time it takes to kill a ton of for additional similar jobs, which provide leveling, rare items, etc. Something similar promise in ME:AND.. if it is in the same form, it will be PTS, the failure of the year.
This game is not ME:AND not title, so the rating you can pull on 7.5/10. :)
Overall interesting, original, and plagiarism at every step. About stealth is better not to say anything. The ending left a taste of a little disappointment, expected more ... well, blue and red lights, added a special charm to the final feeling of the game. xD)

J
JackReacher 07.11.19

Spent a few hours in the game.
Addictive, although it would seem it all has been, all we've seen, but after a 10 minute break want to once again start the console and return to this world.
The dialogue is impressive. He is not so good some clear supertexture or distance, how many design and lighting, really nice from an artistic point of view. The nature is fascinating.
Quests can't surprise with some interesting stories, but all of these typical bring the skin, or find my daughter, I can't - broke his leg justified and not annoying. The dialogue is terribly trivial, two talking dolls with primitive animation, and the choice of replica led nowhere of course. Pumping is simple and convenient, the motivation to sweep the area. Stealth is good.
The main story line with intrigue, but played small, so do not evaluate in General. I can only say that joining such a dynamic and well were that the characters and story almost once imbued, you do not need time for a swing and dive.
A lot of whale, it doesn't intimidate me, but someone can be tiring. In short, this lightly skim the Witcher with a rating of PG13.

k
kamael1988 07.11.19

Even just for the video really liked the game(in character almost fell in love with, in a good way, developers and artists 5+) but damn to buy a PS4 just for one game...well, maybe for two if uncharted is still mean.. damn shame: ((and on a PC figure out((( if we last of us on PC are not released, then this will definitely not be..well, as an option else can people gather and petition what Namal to re-released, but the signatures needed just a few million, so the chances are almost zero...and that is only on YouTube to pass and start drooling

s
saa0891 07.11.19

The campaign is the first game on console, where the mechanics really made very interesting and original,but I do not like the control in the controller, and 30FPS.

P
PoheroiD 07.11.19

Great game, just before the third Witcher has passed, from the past to the distant future so to speak, just the same after work.

d
djjack 07.11.19

Just finished. In all it took about 85 hours, although there are still unexplored places and collectable items are looking for without cards. A masterpiece of science fiction that can be put on a par with Mass Effect 1 and MGS 5. Loved it and very glad I bought PS4 about for this game! I am sure that you will return to this wonderful world...

UPD
4 hours today, played the wife - also made a very positive impression)

s
stranjer8 07.11.19

I thought that this game reminds me of, and realized. It's Tomb Raider. Archery, climbing rocks, collecting items and better equipment, deceiving great atmospheric introduction, in the further conversion of the game in normal shooting enemies, pointless rpg in the style of Far Cry 3. The spitting image of Tomb Raider 2013.

J
Jora_Rex 07.11.19

Dear the game is 3999 rubles,but bought for 1000 rubles, for me the game is worth the money spent.