3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 07.11.19 11:08 am

Impressions of the game (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Today, the release of this exclusive. Who have already played - share impressions.

He did the pre-order, wait until.
145 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemeckiy Karlson 07.11.19

DrDoping
You , Vasek , hike the place on which they were played , in the dialogues Eloy't times fooled on the subject of her persona non grata in the tribe , and the a pair of sufferers whom she has helped before making the clan , did not care in relation to it that they said when they first met , and after our protégé becomes a Seeker it is not for the sake of the tribe , but primarily to learn the secret of his origin and why it wanted to kill. ..
And into a crowd of enemies no one's forcing you to barge in , shoot, ever , put traps , the grass robots. Here you can see played in one place and give food to pekutatan...

D
DrDoping 07.11.19

German Carlson
Mmmm, okormlenija! As I haven't been on the forums of our strong power. Let your tongue try.

If you, asshole, you don't know how to Express thoughts and protests without using a mention of the identity of the interlocutor, it is an indicator of your mental development or a very early age.

Available to present or comment on?

N

DrDoping
Go tusis , cigarette butt , and play no the place on which you sit .If there is N0 to object , object .

P
PolaC1 07.11.19

Pros: the Game is very beautiful, the fight will be interesting - eeee... all the positive ended. Cons: gameplay is boring and classic, role-playing component is missing, the plot (as in gazebos around) no, quests are complete shit. The world is filled with soulless mobs (enemies and friends), interesting mantou in the game (puzzles, secrets, loot) is absent. My bottom line: the game at C grade with a minus, a waste of money.

N

PolaC1
Pros: the Game is very beautiful, the fight will be interesting
the gameplay is boring and classic paragraphs are Mutually exclusive , Cho.
Just corny

interesting mantou in the game (puzzles, secrets, loot) is absent. Brazen zvizdezh.Boilers , long-necked , retrospectives Forerunner about such a banality as the gathering mugs , iron flowers and figurines I tactfully silent.And it's not interesting moments in the game , and open world content , if Cho.So , spravochka for the future , Schaub not to shame.

the plot (as in gazebos around) no, everything is Clear with you , YouTube Gamer ))

m
meagarry 07.11.19

The game is wonderful. First, which of course immediately catches the eye is the graphics. The game is one of the most beautiful images at the moment. The world is made of is very diverse with great attention to detail. And not far behind the technical component. Therefore, almost each new location makes admire.
The second point, which almost immediately drew on the attention is a wonderful Russian voice. The voice Eloy matched perfectly. At the same time felt on the one hand childish innocence, kindness; on the other is power, authority. Voice fully conveys the character of the heroine. Actress respect. In other matters, all the characters sounded great. One introductory video is worth. Also zapominayutsya like and perfectly enhance the atmosphere of the periodic reviews of the heroine - she can comment on any events, be it the changing weather, the descent from the mountain, gathering, something to do with the plot. It would seem a trifle, but is from these parts and develops the entire game. And you know how meticulous were the developers.
As for the world and plot - I'm still in the process of passing, but so far all seems to be very logical and qualitative. Boevka very much. With a rather meager Arsenal of weapons, the game is one of the most diverse and versatile boevok. Robots are characterized by their strength, vitality, weaknesses, abilities. So you have to combine melee with far, stealth, trying to hit certain places, not forgetting about all sorts of bombs, banners, traps. In the end, the fight dynamic and interesting. In addition, the game being an action game, almost completely blurs the already vague boundary between RPGs and exname. Perhaps only the lack of variability in the dialogues prevents call the game a role. But in my opinion, it's better: because this game is still a story - tell us an interesting story of Eloy show nature the way it was intended. On the downside, the game does not want to say - they just don't notice the beauty and atmosphere. 10/10
Well, some of my screenshots as is (without any effects and other things)
Spoiler

P
PolaC1 07.11.19

German Carlson
You my friend apparently can't tell the difference: fights and gameplay are two different words, read 10 times or more in the brain you will drop the difference in sound and as a result the meaning of these words. About collecting the specimens (a La far cry) , I really strained to understand, and only came to one question : why?. Why did you have to copy the edge of the headlight. I just compare for yourself the horizon and the last Zelda, Horasan poor, beautiful bauble. And I'm not a youtuber. For the personal offense you burn in hell.

N

PolaC1
You my friend apparently can't tell the difference: fights and gameplay are two different words, read 10 times or more in the brain you will drop the difference in sound and as a result the meaning of these words. Well, then explain what sacral sense you mean gameplay in the context of Horizon.And maybe you're confused about the testimony, as when interesting mantou in the game (puzzles, secrets, loot) is absent. and was that confused with the warm soft.

The personal insults you burn in hell. and you don't die quickly.

P
Pacanchik84 07.11.19

Reading the comments one gets the impression that people were waiting for direct Skyrim or something,only with robots :)
Good game and like all games has its pros and cons.
In the second part, or in addition, I hope to be as good and maybe even better.
Score 9/10

F
FallenGhost 07.11.19

Пацанчик84 wrote:
Reading the comments one gets the impression that people were waiting for direct Skyrim or something,only with robots :)
I don't know, for me the Horizon is better in Skyrim)

S
Sarach 07.11.19

Not speshil to buy the game,waiting for patches etc today bought updated via the Internet,a game 7 hours straight playing on ps4 by the way pro play,last time I was stuck in the Witcher 3 and ancharted,who writes that the game sucks don't understand you...the game is top and worth the money

I
Ioannn 07.11.19

People, good morning everyone!
And as far as the in-game map is large (just like a huge area)? With the Witcher 3 (map) compare -this type of add-ons if?

m
mihashas 07.11.19

Tell me if there is a choice of difficulty settings and what levels of difficulty you can choose?

F
FallenGhost 07.11.19

Ioannn
The in-game map is large. A little less than in the Witcher 3(without additions) of course, but nonetheless. Then again, I judge at the time of passage. Horizon I went 100% with the collection of all of the notes(which are not included in the percentage passing) and took platinum in 65 hours.

I
Ioannn 07.11.19

FallenGhost wrote:
The in-game map is large. A little less than in the Witcher 3(without additions) of course, but nevertheless..
Thanks for the reply, buddy!

B
Belezerion 07.11.19

Not an adept sony and a negative attitude toward the PR of this game. So the game probably would put a lower rating than too high. But the game surprised me. It is really good. I'm not going to paint all the pros, the game and no I praised, I would even say that to praise. Let me just say that the game is a Far Cry Primal improved on all fronts several times, there is something that does not improved, for example: shooting people, even if they are few, but they are dull and primitive. Voice neotlozhnaya, only originalfile will be unhappy, but they will never please everyone. The graphics are great although sometimes she somehow deteriorated quite badly. It's not clear to me. But the point is not to chart in the picture from an artistic point of view, and it is beautiful. And 10 years later the game will look gorgeous. The fight will be done at 5. animation, techniques, weapons, and especially the battle with the machines - everything is done efficiently and for the 60 hours are not annoyed and not bothered, which is not often the case. The story, though not a revelation, but I liked it.
And now for the cons. Animations in conversations are good, but basic. Research the game a little, although kind of game in the world where to explore-that's what you need to do. There are inadequate actions of the characters and the main character. The world is sometimes too arcade, for example: in many places poke ledges and hooks for climbing, but who out there could put, and how?! It is clear that it is for the gameplay, but this is too much and it catches the eye. There are a couple of disappointments:
Spoilersa collectibles give a crap, and mega armor brilliant Eloy was dismantled a couple of sparkly, which nevertheless creates a protective field 0_0 !Maybe something else I forgot, but I cons did not stop to get great pleasure from the game. Maybe it's the magic of exclusivity, and maybe the fact that the game I was treated with distrust in her fame.
And now the most negative. The game just completely penetrated by feminism. Let's start with the fact that the game has no negative characters-women, and 9 out of 10 found the commanders/chiefs/leaders/ and simply good people - women. Men, apart from a few important minor characters, presented as cruel , vile, petty, greedy, traitors . If there's a character who went to avenge the family/tribe/ king, it is a woman, if you want to save someone it man. And I'm not finding fault here and the statistics do not need to conduct when this happens all the time. Yes, even in the conversations the main character always with women communicates respectfully with approval and care, when with the men talking like crooks. There are normal conversations, but it's in the main quest and not always. in short in this game, men and women exchanged roles, but that's just women in the classic games no one is humiliated and exposed in the worst possible light, here represents all the evil male. By the way here tolerastov is also present.
Spoileron Hera(Greek goddess) made BLACK!
If feminism doesn't draw attention(although you have to be blind not to see it) , the game will only please you, but even if you pay attention, the pros easily outweigh the cons and you will enjoy the game. Fantastic, because of flaws or things you don't like it there, I'm not particularly annoying, but they are. 85/100

g
guru961 07.11.19

The game is excellent. Not boring, is played in one breath. Reminded me of a mixture of Skyrim, tomb raider and Assassins creed. The Playground greatly underestimated the rating of this game, than let me question their competence. The rating of this site I now don't trust.

S
SanSanZ 07.11.19

Emotions from the game are positive. I don't really like RPG, but this game I went. I live in the same breath went. The plot was hooked, the world is interesting away from the game was difficult. In General, waiting for the second part, which is supposed to be. Long time to write do not want, it is better to play, but the game certainly has disadvantages. In assessment, I would have given the game a solid 8 out of 10.

H
Hul1ganio 07.11.19

Hi all, dear formachine! I've been trying to figure out who is depicted in this picture along with this? A photo shot here and there. Useless. Somewhere write that it is a Stretch, but then this moment was supposed to be in the game. I'm confused. Tell me, who is depicted together with the red in the picture?

N
Norm112 07.11.19

Boring