3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 07.11.19 11:08 am

Impressions of the game (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Today, the release of this exclusive. Who have already played - share impressions.

He did the pre-order, wait until.
145 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.10.20

Played until 30 hours, the game does not cause much delight.

The quests are dull, the initial narrative was interesting then it all merged.

Locations are very beautiful, designers and artists have done their job perfectly, again the design of enemies in the form of robots is very cool, detail delivers, the effect of Lens flare fits perfectly.

The music wasn't even remembered.

What pulls the game so it's the gameplay of sawing off enemies, coolly made that they have vulnerabilities that can be shot, again you can shoot weapons and they also overwhelm the enemy.
Stealth, though primitive but also diversifys gayplay and ways of passing.
Archery is certainly quite primitive, and much inferior to the same Skyryma, but in general again at the expense of the bow gameplay is more interesting.

Pumping of course could be made much more diverse and interesting, again different blows, skittles, etc.

Of the disadvantages I would still note a small number of weapons, i.e. different barrels are, but on the stats everything is very bad, just take and immediately buy the top version of high-precision onions from which dagg 60, with intermediate lizards that would gradually increase on the stats of the dealers very little, again, to find weapons too, I can not, at least I do not get caught, the weapons do not come across.

Again, hacking and managing enemies could be made much more interesting and diverse.

Optimization despite my fears that were due to a lot of negative comments, I have a game quite normal, there are small lags during the screensavers, well, and from the optimization of resources at the beginning of the game I just freaked out, waited for ten minutes, I do not even remember the game where there were similar crutches.

And of course the management in any comparison does not go with crutches in the form of a hempad (because of this on the console did not even pass), on the keyboards play and get pleasure, well about 60FPS I do not even say.

In general, you can play of course but no enthusiasm game does not cause, well that bought for 830 rubles, for 2800 I would not buy this.

n
nukio 04.10.20

sez767
Empty? Nonsense

n
nukio 04.10.20

do not understand the criticism in the circle of the game, passed with pleasure on the prok, pass with the same pleasure on the PC. A great living open world. With a good storyline. Don't listen to the haters play and enjoy

_
_Red_FoXx_ 04.10.20

saa0891
Played the game less than 30 hours, but the impressions are the same!

The plot didn't impress...
The world is beautiful, here we will develop respect!
Robosaveri are made perfectly! Their design and behavior - liked it.

The toy is good, but probably I'm too old already)), so the plot and does not catch), want something more serious.

5vvarm 04.10.20

In short, anyone who wants to enjoy a smooth gameplay should either wait for patches, or limit the phps to 30.
Ryazan 1600, 16GB of ozu, rx 5600 xt, sd Samsung, reached the open card, setting up while all put the maximum possible, resolution fhd, until received 60-80 phps. But the higher the fps, the more you feel some twitches in the camera, in the animations, although the frame graph is smooth. The lower you lower the radion chill (iuz i only have it to limit the frames), the less such microfreezes. At 30, they're almost gone, but I put them on 60. You can play, although ofk is not ideal.
Visual as a whole norms; The plot is intriguing; game mechanics typical of open world. Only annoying that when you turn on the visor the sense drops sharply 2 times and that would normally turn the camera, you have to turn it off and then turn it back on.
I hope they'll release some patches that clean up these stats.

ps Turned on vertical synchronization (which I usually never do) on 60 hertz, the camera became smooth and without statters.

R
Rancor7 04.10.20

Probably got old for open-world games, because nothing from the latter catches any au origins, odysey, rdr2 now here's another horizon. This grind is very infuriating and time-consuming.

N
Nurp 04.10.20

It's a good game. Too bad for the PC is not optimized.

B
Braun Fuhrer 04.10.20

Chet, the more I play the more I'm convinced that the game is about nothing. From Sonia's exclusive, you expect more, much more. Is the main story very long? or I'm afraid to abandon) Night landscapes under the moon in the woods are certainly good, but otherwise the grapholon is mediocre. Optimization by the way norms.

s
sez767 04.10.20

The main line is 20 quests in total. But if you play only the plot and the history of the world you are not very interested (or god has already soldered) - the game will seem even worse than it is.

L
Listoman 04.10.20

DnipR
Well, what did you want from 1600 and also with 5600xt?)

L
Listoman 04.10.20

The game, so much, is bad for almost everyone. Huge empty locations with quests bring-give, 95% are boring characters-questers, boring combat with a minuscule variety, a huge number of grind, mediocre graphone, a sea of small bugs and clumsy animations. 5/10 for setting, cars and sound.

5vvarm 04.10.20

Listoman
I didn't want anything) 60 fps on the ultras got, play, enjoy.
Still, the game adequately can not work above 60 phps. At minimals tried for the sake of interest - 100 fps, but everything twitches. And turn on the vertical for 60, everything works smoothly ̄_(ツ)_/ ̄

About the gameplay, xz, I still like it. The hunt was fun. At the maximum complexity of the battles against a group of robots can strain a little, and on the map run not so sloppy. The stealth is standard, but works perfectly. I like to go to the bushes, to lure stones or a signal, to cut one at a time.

B
Braun Fuhrer 04.10.20

In short, the game is shit, we diverge. Come on, well, not just shit, there are bright moments. But the game is definitely not a masterpiece, below average. The post-ip of some kind of curve and too conditional, not for serious connoisseurs of the genre, and for schoolchildren 10-12 years) Hint of continuation in the end of anything good does not bode.

F
Faveron777 04.10.20

In general, the game is not bad. Only side quests are the same and there are few of them.

A
Aleksey13rus 04.10.20

On the first limited map it was more interesting. Post the apocalypse. Well, it's not really expressed. RPG - well for the gal. Lara Croft (which is clean with onions) bouncing ala assassin, and collecting and extracting for bags skin ala headlights edge 3 and d... q departures at any time, and the preserves are not everywhere... I don't know how much patience you'll have... (Think before the exit of Westland 3)

A
Aleksey13rus 04.10.20

5vVARM
that would put a vertical and have above 60fps, buy monique at 144hz.

5vvarm 04.10.20

Alexey13rus
I've got iron and so on a burst of 60 phps holds on the ultras, which there are 144.
And above 60 fps in the game already animation and camera go wonders begin, in short, above 60 do not need.
With a vertical of 60 norms.

G
Goger-tatar 04.10.20

I found a stupid moment. Dude gave the task to meet with him and clean up the camp of robbers. I cleaned up the robbers' camp, then I went up to him. And it had no effect on the dialogue. In the conditional Witcher, Geralt would say something like, "You're lucky, I've done everything." And then in the cut-stage show a cleaned camp, like here roam robbers, an empty cage, like here are prisoners, and Eloy just says, they say, I'll do it. After that, the dialogue ends, and then immediately surrender the quest. It's an unsustainable system. We're not used to such clumsiness in RPG.

s
sevapva 04.10.20

Inhaler
I'm going to shoot the robots. The plot is absolutely not interesting.

N
Nixs 04.10.20

Put here the tomb rider who last and tell you that he is at times better both in the graphics, and plot (initial scenes with flooding, etc. just a gun ) , the game lures you and you at least have a understanding of the world and believe him in contrast to the hipsters in the horizon and from the pearls that the main character gave birth to the door (reached this point, the patch The game crashes, deleted) , kr as on me a slag pass which is not worth the time, the conslota hip raised the type of game 10 out of 10 , and in fact 7 out of 10 maxims and then if worked without flaws and cost as At the start of 900 rubles, to date 5 out of 10 maximum,2800 I am in shock, and the audacity of the same enough stock to ask, such a fucking fight should be (i'm on a tattoo from all this :D)